Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"So..." he stretched it out "Where do you want to go and eat?"

"hmm" I shrugged "anywhere, surprise me!" Boy did he surprise me! He took me to a really swanky looking French restaurant that Dan came to often, it was so fancy that a guy actually came and opened the door for me and everything! We walked to the door; Damon gave his keys to the valet and tipped the doorman before taking me to the front desk. I looked around and I felt SUPER underdressed! we walked up to the Maître D'.

"Hello sir do you have a reservation?" a small bald man asked.

"Um, no but I was hoping we could get a seat now...?"

"I'm sorry sir we are fully booked and we do not allow jeans."

"Okay dude come-" I knew he was about to use compulsion but there was no need so I pushed him aside and went up to the guy.

"Hi" I smiled sweetly "We need a table for two."

"Ma'am I just told your boyfriend that we don't have any more tables left." He looked like he was getting a little pissed, wait til he hears the next part he will be a nervous wreck! He he I love doing this to people!

"Hmm..but you see I am very hungry and I don't think my dad will like it if I went home on an empty stomach, he might actually get really angry!" I smiled at him so sweetly it hurt but he still didn't look impressed, wait for it "HA! here's a thought, you might know my dad umm...he comes here often...um...Daniel Wansworth?" as soon as I said Dan's name the guys eyes went as wide as golf balls and he started to sweat bullets!

"Oh-h I-I-I di-dn't realise you-umm" poor guy looked like he was going to pass out.

"Yeah coz I never told you dickwad!" This guy was getting on my nerves! MAN I AM HUNGRY! Nobody will like me when I'm hungry or pissed and I was getting to both! "Now do I need to call my dad over or can we get some grub already?!"

"Umm...Of course Miss Wansworth, this way, I'll get you a table right away!"

"Thanks!" all nastiness wiped away just like that. We followed the man to a table near the dance floor that they had.

"Here you go, here are your menus and your server will be here soon." He walked away as quickly as he could.

"So..." Damon started.

"Yes...sooo" I looked at my menu one last time and I knew what I would order, I put the menu down and looked at Damon across the table, he wasn't looking at his menu he was looking at me with an amused look. "What? Is there something on my face?" I started to touch my face but Damon's hand stopped me.

"There is nothing on your face."

"Then why are you laughing? You want me to look like an idiot don't you?"

"No, of course not" he chuckled.

"But that's what you would say!" I took my phone out and looked at my reflection, hm what do you know he was telling the truth! "So you know what you want to order yet?"

"Yup!" He popped the 'p' happily.

"Waiter" I waved my hand, but no one came "Why won't anyone come, stupid restaurant lets go somewhere else!" I complained just then a man in his late 40's came up to our table.

"Darcy!" I looked up at him "It's been ages! How's Seth and your dad doing?"

"Well...umm Seth is at college and well Dan is good too!"

"That's good so how have your studies been?"

"Umm..." Who the hell is this guy? He must have seen my confusion because he introduced himself.

"Oh! Where are my manners, it has been a long time you probably don't remember me! I'm Marty, the owner."

"OH UNCLE MARTY!" I exclaimed, seriously this guys was like the number one bum lick! He was so shit scared of Dan that he did practically anything Dan said, I hate this guy!

"You remember!"

"I can't believe I ever forgot!" He chuckled at this.

"So how about I get you your food on the house tonight?"

"That would be awesome!" I smiled, I love this guy!

"Okay so let me guess...chocolate fudge cake with extra chocolate sauce?"

"You read my mind!"

"It's hardly reading your mind when it's the only thing you ever order kid" he ruffled my hair a little before turning to Damon, I forgot he was there. "What would you like...Mr..."

"Salvatore, Damon Salvatore." he smirked at Marty.

"OH! Salvatore as in the new family?" He asked, Marty knows EVRYTHING that went down!

"Yes!" he smiled.

"So you're the guy new shareholder?"

"That would be me" Marty went back to bum lick mode,

"Oh! Mr Salvatore, why didn't you tell someone you were here? I would have gotten you a better table."

"Don't worry about that, I like it here."

"Very well sir, have you decided on what you would like to order?"

"Yes, I'll just take a scotch" he smirked at poor Marty, who was now sweaty a shit load!

"Right away sir" then he turned to me "Darcy I shall see you tomorrow night" with one last smile at me he left, tomorrow? I aint coming back tomorrow!

"So you bought a share of this restaurant?" Marty had been borrowing LOADS of money from Dan because he was going under, because of gambling debts, reminds me he has to pay Dan back soon...

"He was try to sell me the whole thing but it was too much work!" after dinner Damon drove me home and waiting at the door was Dan.

"What took you so long?" he asked.

"Since when do I have a curfew?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"It's not that you need to go and buy a new dress for tomorrow, we are attending a party."

"Oh Why didn't you call then?"

"I did but your phone was off!"

"Huh, who knew?"

"Damon right?" he looked at Damon as he was just about to leave.

"Yes sir."

"Why don't you come to the party? You can take Darcy, she doesn't have a date!" Dan smirked at me.

"I AM CAPABLE OF GETTING MY OWN DATE THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" I huffed; he lifted his eyebrow "Fine! Come by at 8pm tomorrow and wear a tux!"