The Things I Would Do For You

By xxLuckyCharmedxx

"Did you really just say that to me?" I questioned. She nodded hesitantly "Why?" "Because, that's just how I... More

☥ Prologue ☥
☥Chapter One☥
☥Chapter Two☥
☥Chapter Three☥
☥Chapter Four☥
☥Chapter Five☥
☥Chapter Six☥
☥Chapter Seven☥
☥Chapter Eight☥
☥Chapter Nine☥
☥Chapter Ten☥
☥Chapter Eleven☥
☥Chapter Thirteen☥
☥Chapter Fourteen☥
☥Chapter Fifteen☥
A/N: New Book!
☥Chapter Sixteen☥
☥Chapter Seventeen☥
☥Chapter Eighteen☥
☥Chapter Ninteen☥
☥Chapter Twenty☥
☥Chapter Twenty-One☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Two☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Three☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Four☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Five☥
A/N: Sequel
☥Epilogue☥
Sequel Time!
STARTING FRESH

☥Chapter Twelve☥

20.1K 1K 632
By xxLuckyCharmedxx

Such a mystery, when he's here with me -Keri Hilson, Energy ☼

-Ricky, Nyzra's ex in the MM ☼

Nyzra (Taj),

I had left the lamp on, reading a book I saw underneath the bed- a book by Zane. Jahmiah had fallen asleep 3 hours ago and it was 9 in the morning. 

Sighing, I bit my lip as I looked at him. I kissed his temple, making him twist his lips slightly. One of his arms slid around my waist- pulling me towards him. He nuzzled against the crook of my neck- giving me a little kiss that sent chills throughout my body. 

Never, have I felt this way about a guy before. With Jahmiah, it was very different, but in a good way- and I love it. Yeah, I was stupid at first, but I came to my senses knowing I can't resist him. His looks, his personality- just him. Everything, and I couldn't deny it. 

"Why you look so focussed, poodie?" I heard Jahmiah mumble into my skin

Glancing over at him, I caught his eyes boring into my face. Quickly looking away- I blushed, only for his thumb to brush against my lips. 

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Nothing's wrong," I grinned "We should get up"

"I don't want to, I'm exhausted" He groaned, licking my breast like a dog

"Why is that?"

"Your pussy is a murder, good God"

"You sound like my dad saying that to my mom" I chuckled, removing his arm from my body 

"No, what are you doing?" He pouted, sitting up as I got out of bed 

"I'mma go make some breakfast after I put on some clo-"

"Stay in bed"

"Why?" I laughed, sitting on the edge of the bed

"Because, I wanna cook this time. Besides- you needa rest. You ain't sleep in hours"

"How do you know that?" I tucked in my lip

"Because, every time I woke up for a second, I saw you reading. You need to rest, I ain't playin', Taj" 

Smacking my lips, I went to get back under the covers. He smirked, planting a soft kiss on my nose- getting out the bed. He had on boxers, then slipped on some basketball shorts. 

"Close your eyes" He licked his lips, smiling showing his silver bottoms

Boy, don't I love those...

"Fine" I huffed, shutting my eye lids

Thinking that he's gone, I opened my eyes and went to grab the book. Feeling his hand grip my wrist, he smirked as he squinted his eyes at me. 

"Nah, lil mama, you gon' get some sleep" 

Jahmiah,

I had to tuck Taj in like a baby. Placing a small peck on her cheek, I went to go in the kitchen. I took out a carton of eggs, a packet of bacon, smoked sausages, potatoes and pancake batter. 

Biting my lip, I just decided to start cooking, letting the potatoes soak in some hot water. I turned on my little radio I have on the counter- and started on the pancake mix. I let the bacon simmer, and the sausages in the other pan to cook. Putting the bowl I had in my hand, I heard the doorbell ring. 

Dusting my hands off- I jogged to the door. Looking in the peep hole, I grabbed my gun from underneath one of the cushions in my couch. 

"Fuck you want, man?" I asked him 

"I came to get my girl," He kissed his teeth "She don't need someone like you"

"And why is that?"

"Because that fat ass bitch just don't- now where she is?" He snapped

Nigga, it's where is she...

I hit his jaw with my gun, "You called my baby a bitch? A fat ass bitch at that- nah, the fuck you on, fam?"

Glaring down at him, he scowled right back me. He had his gun out and we was pointing it right at each other. 

"Look, you gotta leave. It's too early for this, aight? She don't want-"

"Shut the fuck up and just give me my girl back. She don't need to be wit' you, her ass want me and always will. You ain't shit and never will be- so Ion know why she wit' yo' pussy ass, nigga" 

I shot in him in his rib cage, kicking his stomach- he fell down, "I'm tired of people callin' me that. How the hell you gon' come up to my fuckin' apartment and say shit like that to gotdamn face- got me fucked up, man I swear" 

"The hell you shoot me for?!"

I shot him again for fun. 

"Can you stop?"

"I will end your damn life! Stop pressurin' me, damn!" I shouted "Dammit, my food burnin'- look, get out my house. Tired of cleaning blood, seriously yo"

"I can leave when I want" He snarled

My nose flared, "Leave, now" 

He shrugged, sitting there as his hissed. Nodding, I put my gun on my coffee table. I went to the kitchen, turning off the stove and the oven. Grabbing the acid and the bleach from under my sink- I went to the bathroom, running a bit of cold water, pouring the whole gallon of liquid from both bottles in the tub. 

Slapping some large yellow gloves on my hands, I went back to my living room, seeing him still there. I grabbed him by his shoulders, dragging him to the bathroom. Finding some duct tape in the mirror cabinets, I ripped off a piece, placing it on his mouth. 

Putting him in the tub- his yelling had me irritated, so I left, closing the bathroom door, locking it from the outside. 

"Jahmiah-"

"Go back in the bedroom, Taj" I told her. Her chest heaved up and down "Now"

Hearing the bedroom door close- I went back in the kitchen, took off the gloves in the sink and washed my hands, and continued cooking. 

Sick of this underestimating bullshit. 

~~ 

As Taj ate her pancakes, she had syrup on her fingers. I held her hand, sucking the sweet stickiness from her hands. She giggled, pinching the bridge of my nose. 

"You're so weird" She smiled

"You love this weirdo though" I licked my lips, winking at her

"I do," Seeing her smirk, she went back to eating "Mm, stop"

I kissed up her arm- leaving tiny hickies as I reached her neck, "Alright," I chuckled "I have a question"

"Go 'head" 

"How come I've known your family for years- and vice versa, if we never knew each other?" 

"Oh, um... Damn, I don't even know," She scratched the side of her face "Well, if my parents ever mentioned you- I probably wasn't paying attention"

"Yeah, I would barely listen either- but I was always at the house, I never seen you"

"I was out everyday. School, softball practice, French club, I had a job, or I would be with Ricky"

"Who's Ricky?" I raised my eyebrow

She sipped on her orange juice, "My ex you killed today"

"Mm," I ate a piece of bacon "Is that so?"

"Mhm"

"Oh well" I chuckled

She hit my chest as she laughed, "We should go to Kings Dominion, y'know? With everyone" She suggested, putting her plate in the sink

"Ew, why?"

"It would be fun"

"As long as I ain't near Kendrick or Pops- then okay"

"They're not that bad, Miah"

~○~ 

I stood in between Pops and Kendrick as they booty bumped me. 

"Can y'all fuckers stop?" I spat

They slapped my arm at the same time, causing me to pout. 

"Harper, are you gay?" Zahlani asked him

"I always wondered that" Taj and Hanson said in unison

Harper stood there with a burger in his mouth- eating. 

"Wait, what?" He asked with his mouth half full

"Are. You. Gay?" Everyone questioned

"What the fuck- hell no" He scoffed "I have a girlfriend, dumb motherfuckers"

"Since when?" My eyes widened

"Oh! Is she that Courtney girl?" Mom asked, smiling too hard

"Yeah, ma, that's her" Harper groaned, rolling his eyes "Y'all mean as hell, I swear"

Mom bugged him with questions. Bakari was talking to Taj, Kendrick and Pops talked- and I was just standing here looking at my phone. I peeked up to see Hanson talking to Zahlani, giving her a kiss on her lips. 

"Hol' the fuck up" Pops shouted, looking at the both of them

"Aw shit" Kendrick pulled out his phone 

"Dad," Hanson snarled

"Sorry son, but I haven't seen an ass beating in so long" 

"Didn't Nelson post that video-"

"Bakari, shush" Kendrick pressed 'Record'

"Since when the hell y'all been datin'?" Pops asked Zahlani

"Um, um, um, um, um-"

"Um?!"

"Yesterday" She sighed "I thought you saw us in the kitchen-"

"Excuse me?" He frowned

"Oh shit" I snickered.

She tattled on herself. 

"I ain't see shit that day- all I saw was food. What y'all do in that kitchen, hmm?" Pops glared at Hanson

Nigga looked like he wanted to shit hella bricks. 

I just couldn't stop giggling. 

I know Pops too well, so I mean.

"I'm talkin' to you!" He yelled in his face

They're the same height. Pops and Hanson are 6'5, Kendrick and I are 6'2, and Harper is 6'1. All the girls short as hell, expect mom. She's 5'6- still short to me. 

"Daddy-"

"I'm talkin' to him" Pops cut Zahlani off "C'mon talk"

Everyone was quiet as we looked back and forth at them. 

"I'm just fuckin' wit' ya" He patted his back

"Dammit, I was so hype to put this on Worldstar" Kendrick dropped his phone "Oh! Baby #2!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 12.3K 35
" I could see the anger in her eyes as soon as she heard my threat to kill her Tae, Me. Her love for me, made me crave her even more. I just wanted t...
97 16 12
My face could have gone up in flames at that moment with the rate at which I was blushing, because literally everyone was shouting and cheering. "As...
879 52 20
When Alex opened my door I stood up as if I was in the Army,ready for any and everything."Why were you and Mandy fighting,"Alex said aggravatedly."Wh...
1K 36 10
I hold a hand to my face, taking a deep breath. "That's fine, I'll get some later. I just don't understand how you were able to chase away the dark."...