Denied! [Book 1 Of The Denied...

Por AmorAuctor

WARNING! MAJOR ROOKIE BOOK!! READING THIS WILL BE THE WORST MISTAKE YOU COULD EVER MAKE!! Roxanne Never Want... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
3: Dress Shopping!!
4: I'm Gonna Throw Up!!
5: Stupid Alpha Wolf!!
6: Make Your Mind Up!!
7: Mating Ceremony Day!! Ugh!
8: Mate Night...
9: Denied!
10: A Normal Day...I Think..?
11: Stupid School!!
12: Shut Up And Calm The Heck Down!!
13: Messin Around..
14: What's My Name..?
15: Oh Shut The Hell Up!!
16: Not Again..
17: I Got A Plan..
18: Prank Attack!!
20: Don't Stop The Party!!
21: What Do I Say?!?
22: Oh..Crap!!
23: I HATE YOU!!
24: AirTaken!
25: Let. Me. Go.
26: I'm Soo Cool!!
27: Am I Getting Along With My Kidnappers?!?
28: Missin Them??
29: It's About Time!
30: What A Day...
31: The Most Annoying Person In The World!!
32: Back Home Where I Belong!!
33: So Immature!!
34: Stupid Door!!
35: Kissing In Chez Bruce!!
36: Wrong End Of The Stick!!
37: What Did I Just Do?!?
38: The Battle!!
Epilogue: Denied!
The Sequel: Captured!

19: Stupid Overprotective Idiot!

6.3K 68 14
Por AmorAuctor

Chapter 19

“AAHHHH!!” screamed Haden.

“Oh get a frickin life!” I shouted throwing the covers off of me. “GET OUT OF MY FRICKIN ROOM AND GET USED TO IT”

I slammed the door in his face and threw myself on the bed.

“Get used to it, huh?” I heard the smirk in Mason’s face.

“I’m tired ok?!? Just shut up!!”

He chuckled but was quiet.

“Have we got school today?” I asked rubbing my eyes.

“Yup” answered Mason.

“Not to be rude or anythin but then why the hell are you here?” I asked still half asleep.

He chuckled and shrugged.

I groaned. “Go home and get changed”

I got up from the bed and tripped over a bag. I fell to the ground and glared at Mason who was laughing his socks off…who the hell wears socks when they sleep?!?

I growled causing him to laugh even more. “Who’s bag is this?!?”

I threw the bag in his face and stomped to the bathroom.

“Mine!” he shouted before I slammed the bathroom door.

Stupid guy!

**

I came out wearing a light yellow tank top with a brown butterfly belt around it, I was wearing ripped denim skinny jeans and light yellow converse. I left my hair curly and I scanned my room.

Hmm…no sign of Mason. I have a feeling I’m gonna see him in school though…no chiz!

I groaned and grabbed my backpack. I threw it over my shoulder and was about to walk downstairs when I heard something…actually worth stopping for.

“...Don't S..., Don't S..., Don't S... Don't Stop The Party!  Don't S..., Don't S..., Don't S..., Don't S..., Don't S..., Don't S..., Stop, Stop, Stop, ...top, ...top, ... top, ...top. Don't Stop The Party! Eh! My People. This is Mega. Don't Stop Baby. Don't Stop The Party! Don't S..., don’t S..., don’t S..., don’t S..., don’t S..., don’t S..., Stop, Stop, Stop ...top ...top ... top The Party!” sang Haden.

My mouth was hanging out. I peeked through the key hole and he was doing the robot.

My hand clapped over my mouth. And I thought immediately appeared in my head… ‘Ooohh…another episode!’ I grabbed my iPod from my pocket and put the camera through the key hole.  

“Whatcha filmin?”

I didn’t need to turn around. I knew it was Mason.

“Haden’s singin and dancing…what the hell are you still doin here?” I whispered.

“I’m takin you school” he answered.

I rolled my eyes. “I could go myself”

“I’m takin you”

I groaned and stopped the thing. I grinned and ran downstairs.

I jumped off the final stair and everyone’s eyes were on me. “I got episode 2!!”

They charged at me and huddled around me. I played Haden singing and we were on the floor, well except for Mason who was just chuckling.

“Heyaa guys!! What’s happenin?” said Haden taking a bite into an apple.

I began to laugh again and Haden glared at me.

“You didn’t?” he asked dropping his apple.

“But I did” I said grinning. I waved my iPod in the air and Haden glared at me.

“Come on Mase! Let’s go!!” I said dragging Mason out the door before Haden can even get to me.

**

We were at school and my brothers were already here. Well obviously because we stopped at McDonalds because ‘I did not eat breakfast and I should not miss the most important meal of the day’ according to Mason.

I glared at him once again and grabbed my McFlurry out of the car. I know…Icecream for breakfast?!? Well…I didn’t want the breakfast meal there…

Flashback

“Keep your feet on the ground, when your head's in the clouds, well go get your shovel And we'll dig a deep hole to bury the castle, bury the castle. Well go get your shovel! And we’ll dig a deep hole to bury the castle, bury the castle! Ba da ba da ba” I sang. Anyone recognise the song? Brick by Boring Brick by Paramore!! Love Em So Much!!

Hmm…I should get Haden to dance to that…that’d be awesome!!

“So one day he found her crying coiled up on the dirty ground Her prince finally came to save her And the rest you can figure out But it was a trick And the clock struck 12 Well make sure to build your house brick by boring brick or the wolves gonna blow it down” I carried on singing. I was listening to my iPod. One line made me kinda laugh… ‘Or the wolves gonna blow it down!’

“Rox” I heard Mason call me.

I ignored him and put the volume even higher.

“Rox!” I heard him shout.

I pretended that I couldn’t hear so I just carried on singing and randomly dancing…haha Haden!

“Rox!!” he shouted again.

I bit my lip to hide my grin.

My earphones were pulled out of my ear. I gasped then glared at Mason. “What”

“We’re here” he said.

I looked behind him and saw the big, yellow ‘M’ sign.

“We’re not here” I said and put my earphones back in.

He pulled them out again and I glared at him. “You didn’t eat breakfast”

“So?”

“It’s the most important meal of the day” he said.

I raised my eyebrow. “I’m ok…”

“I can’t have my m-“

I cut him off. “What did I say about the ‘M’ word? You use it again and I’ll cut your tongue”

“That’s a new one…” he mumbled.

“I heard that and you said that already!”

He rolled his eyes. “What’d you want?”

**

“What can I get you sir…?” asked the slutty McDonalds lady. She was about 27 and she’s flirtin on a... how old is Mason?

“I’d like your breakfast meal for my ‘girlfriend’” he said putting an emphasis on the ‘girlfriend’

I bit my lip to stop laughing…should I play along?

Naaa…that’d be too nice.

“Call me that again and I’ll rip your head off” I snapped at Mason. “And I’ll have a McFlurry”

“Shut up, she’ll have the breakfast meal” he said again to the lady.

“No, you shut up. And I’m choosing, I’ll have a McFlurry”

He rolled his eyes then smirked. He turned to the lady and spoke. “Your eyes are so nice”

He can’t flirt to save his life.

She giggled. “Thank you. I’ll grab the breakfast meal, yeah?”

I rolled my eyes and they landed on the perfect guy. He looked around my age…he had blonde white hair with blue sparkly eyes…He was a wolf…

 I walked over to him and smiled. “Hey”

He looked at me then smirked. “Sup”

“I’m Roxy you?”

“I’m…” Before he could answer Mason pulled me away.

“Fine. We’ll get the damn McFlurry” he said. He glared at the guy and turned to the McDonalds lady.

**

“Bye!!!” I said waving to the random guy.

Mason pushed me into the car and drove off.

I grinned while eating my McFlurry. “This is so good”

He looked at me.

“EYES ON THE FLIPPIN ROAD, SMART ASS!!!” I shouted.

He smirked. “I could drive without even lookin at the road”

“If we get into a car crash then I’m gonna kill you if you didn’t die already!” I threatened.

He chuckled and turned back to the road.

Idiot!

Flashback Over

We were in Mechanics. I think the teacher is quite scared of me. Haha! He should be! He’s lucky I didn’t beat his ass!

The class finished and next was…free period. Maybe I could go for a run…

I walked to lunch and sat at the table next to Zane. Zane put his arm around me and carried on talking.

“THE PARTY ANIMAL IS BACK!!” exclaimed Haden making his way over to us.

“What?” we all asked in unison.

“We’re having a party!” exclaimed Haden sitting down next to Vince.

“And dad said yes?” I asked before taking a sip of my water.

“He doesn’t need to know…he’s going to a pack meeting tonight…” said Haden smirking.

I rolled my eyes then grinned. “Maybe you could sing and dance on stage?”

He rolled his eyes. “Very funny”

“It was, wasn’t it?”

“What’s this I hear about a party?” asked Jade sitting next to Zane.

I felt very awkward…Zane putting his arm around me when Jade’s right next to him…I searched the hall. Found him…with his creepy mates, friends! Damn Justin and his stupid book!

I smiled at Zane then walked over to Mason’s table.

“Sup” I greeted sitting next to Mason.

They stared at me in surprise.

I raised my eyebrow.

“A nice ‘hello’ would’ve been good” I said breaking the silence.

Did I tell you I hate silences?

“Uhh…this is Kane…you already know him, this is Ray and this is Andy” said Mason pointing to the guys.

I nodded. “Sup peeps, I’m Roxy”

I held out a hand but it got slapped away by Mason.

“Stupid overprotective idiot” I mumbled.

Kane laughed and Mason just glared at him.

“Anyways…Haden’s apparently having a party…you guys coming?”

“You’re asking us?” asked Ray.

“Yeah I think so”

Kane smirked. I think we’re gonna be awesome friends!

“Ok then. Bye!” I said then ran for the hills.

Creepy friends of the stupid overprotective idiot.

“So how’d it go?” asked Zane.

“They are so freakin creepy” I answered then sat next to him.

He chuckled.

“It’s time to party!!” sang Haden.

Yep…I guess it is.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

181K 5.7K 23
She was weak, a disgrace to the Moonstone Pack. She was lost and rejected by her whole pack, even her new mate. Lila was rejected by her mate, her on...
5 1 17
As a kid she suffered from alien abductions and abuse from friends and school she became a hardened FBI agent who never knew what love was until she...
250K 8.5K 33
[Previously titled The One They Call Runt] [This book is currently going through some major edits] Nina is no stranger to the horror stories that cir...
253K 6.5K 57
BOOK 1 OF THE FOREVER SERIES At the age of sixteen, Roxy Thorn never expected to find her soulmate while attending her first White Moon Ball. She did...