I Bet || n.h. (completed)

By littlewitchbitxh

1998: "I bet you 20 big people dollars that you and I will get married" "Where are you even going to get 20 b... More

Chapter 1: Where It All Started
Chapter 2: Second Grade Blues
Chapter 3: A Birthday to Remember
Chapter 4: Last Breaths
Chapter 5: Jake
Chapter 6: Bashed and Bruised
Chapter 7: Finding You
Chapter 8: Meeting The Boys
Chapter 9: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 10: Old Friends
Chapter 11: Big Surprises
Chapter 12: Not So Busy
Chapter 13: Prom?
Chapter 14: Dress Shopping
Chapter 15: Prom Part One
Chapter 16: Prom Part Two
Chapter 17: Graduation
Chapter 18: Summer Break
Chapter 19: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 20: Beach Day
Chapter 21: Talks and Plans
Chapter 22: The Date
Chapter 23: Cookies, Wars, and Talks
Chapter 24: Clubbing
Chapter 25: Hospitals and Hangovers
Chapter 26: Movie Nights and Confessions
Chapter 27: Song Writing and Night Swimming
Chapter 28: What You Mean To Me
Chapter 29: Camping
Chapter 30: Audition
Chapter 31: Glasses and Letters
Chapter 32: Twitcam
Chapter 33: Leaving
Chapter 34: Forgetting
Chapter 35: Carnival
Chapter 36: Torture
Chapter 37: Christmas In Paris
Chapter 38: A New Year
Chapter 40: Pranks and Promises
Chapter 41: A Long Day
Chapter 42: Disney
Chapter 43: Shopping
Chapter 44: Return to Paris
Chapter 45: The Picture
Chapter 46: Managment
Chapter 47: New looks
Chapter 48: Fresh Start
Chapter 49: Teen Choice
Chapter 50: Together Again
Chapter 51: Birthday Surprise
Chapter 52: Illness
Chapter 53: The First Session
Chapter 54: Halloween
Chapter 55: Ireland
Chapter 56: Ring Shopping
Chapter 57: Back To The Beginning
Chapter 58: Free
Chapter 59: Bride
Chapter 60: Wedding Day
Epilogue

Chapter 39: Back for Summer

480 13 3
By littlewitchbitxh

Just so you all know I love this chapter 😂 and I'm attaching an edit I made of Nellie because I was really board so I made it.... And the quote really relates to her idea of weakness because she has a soft heart with so many emotions but she thinks her emotions are what makes her weak.... Im getting too emotional now... Anyways enjoy the chapter!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Nellie's POV:
"C'mon I can't wait for you to really meet the boys!" I said excitedly as me and Eleanor walked through the front door of the boys shared house. El has only seen the boys once in person and that wasn't a proper meeting, only because I wasn't there to introduce them. 

It has been five months since I have seen any of the boys, and this is because El and I just finished our freshman year in uni. I know, exciting right? But now we are both back in England and I invited Eleanor to stay with us for the summer. She agreed right away, probably having no desire to go back to her mom and her step dad and step sister. From what she tells me, she hates them.

"Alright so you remember what I told you right?" I asked her as we walked into the kitchen and I fixed us some tea.

"Kinda. Mind going over it once more?" She gave a guilty smile for not remembering and I laughed.

"Alright, so Harry is the one with the curly hair and he is dating Shannon, one of my best friends. She has dirty blond hair. Then Liam has short brown hair, but don't confuse him with Louis. Liam is really relaxed and Louis is kinda...not..." I laughed and she joined me.

"Trust me I remember Louis" she blushed a little as she said this and I raised my eyebrows but shrugged it off, saving it for later.

"Anyways, Liam is dating Danielle who has curly brown hair. Then theres zayn. He has dark hair and he is dating Perrie who has light blond hair. Louis isn't dating anyone currently" I winked at her and she rolled her eyes. "Then Niall is the blonde one with an Irish accent. The one that I visited a few times during the Christmas break." I went over each description for her and she nodded her head. She only really met the boys once in person and that was a couple of months ago, you can't blame her for forgetting their names.

"Niall is your boyfriendddddd" she said in a sing-song voice.

"Shut up" I sighed and smiled to myself as I took a sip of the tea.

"Alright so let me see if I remember. Liam is the-" she started but was interrupted by a very loud Louis charging down the stairs.

"NELLIEEEEEE" he ran into the kitchen and picked me up off the ground hugging me.

"LOUIS" I mimicked him as he set me down. I turned to El.

"Louis, you remember Eleanor" I smiled as they smiled at each other and hugged.

"What are you two ladies doing down here? Nellie, Niall has been talking about you coming home for weeks. It's gotten a bit annoying actually." Louis joked.

"Ha ha" I said sarcastically. "I was helping El with all of your names until you interrupted."

All of a sudden we heard more pounding down the stairs and a very rushed looking Niall appeared in the kitchen.

"NIALL!" I yelled as I ran to him and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his torso. He hugged me to his body so tight that I could barley breath.

"I missed you so much" he whispered in my ear and my smile grew 10x bigger.

"Speak of the devil" I heard Louis tell Eleanor and she laughed.

"You two love birds go have fun, I'll stay with Eleanor and introduce her to the rest of the lads" Louis said but Niall was already carrying me out of the room. "Wait but not too much fun!" He called from the kitchen and I giggled.

He took me up stairs and I kept my arms around his neck and my face buried in his chest. I missed him so much.

He closed a door behind us and I'm guessing we were in his room or something. He pressed my back against the wall and I finally looked up at him. His hair got longer and it was styled differently than the last time I saw him. It was also darker, meaning he hadn't bleached it in a while.

He sent his lips crashing down onto mine, deepening the kiss when he swiped his tongue across my bottom lip and I granted him access. He pulled away from the kiss and kissed down my cheek then down my neck where he started sucking, surely leaving a mark. I felt a moan escape my lips and he smirked against my now raw skin.

He took me off the wall and placed me on the bed so that he was now hovering over me. He brought his lips back to mine and I rolled over so that I was now straddling him.

Our make out secession continued like this, until it got more heated. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he helped me pull it over his head, re-attaching his lips to mine after we sent it flying across the room.

I then lifted my shirt over my head and he pulled away from the kiss, looking worried. He sat up so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed with me straddling his waist.

"Nellie, are you sure?" He asked me, a worried look in his eyes. I nodded.

"I'm sure" I whispered back to him and I reached behind me to un-clasp my bra. I let it fall from my chest and Niall kept his eyes on mine, then attaching his lips to mine once more.

His bare skin touched mine and I sucked in a sharp breath. He started kissing down my neck again, only stopping right above my chest and then traveling back up to my mouth. He kissed me again.

All of a sudden the door opened and Harry came in.

"Hey Niall what do you-"

"Harry what the hell!" Niall screamed, trying to cover up my now exposed chest with his. Harry's eyes widened and he seemed to stutter. I held in my laughter.

"S-sorry, were ordering take out and I was supposed to come here and- never mind" he finally closed the door. Niall sighed and I finally started laughing like crazy.

"That was so weird!" I cried out in between laughs and Niall laughed along with me. I got up off of him and retrieved my clothes off the floor. I put them back on while Niall watched me. I looked over at him and he pouted. I rolled my eyes and leaned over to kiss him.

"C'mon! I wanna see the others!" I threw his shirt at his face and he pulled it over his head.

We walked into the kitchen to find Harry waiting for us, a smirk lying on his face.

"So you two enjoying each others company?" He played dumb with us and I scoffed.

"For your information, nothing happened" I leaned on the counter and took out a water bottle.

"Oh yea? That hickie on your neck says other wise" he kept smirking as he walked into the living room where the others were.

I groaned and Niall chuckled.

"Here wear this" he threw a scarf at me and I looked at him like he had two heads.

"Niall it's May and were inside, why the hell would I be wearing a scarf?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Because I bit your neck" he gave a sly smile and I rolled my eyes, putting the scarf on.

We walked out into the living room and I was tackled with hugs from Danielle, Perrie, Shannon, Liam, and zayn. They all cooed about how much they missed me, blah blah blah.

"what's with the scarf?" Shannon raised her eyebrows at me as I sat on the couch next to Niall. Even though it is totally off topic, I couldn't help but notice that she and Harry weren't cuddled up together like they usually were. They weren't even sitting on the same couch! Harry was sitting on a love seat with Zayn. I guess they did have some sort of fight.

I was brought back to reality by everyone's eyes falling on me

"Oh nothing, it's just a bit chilly in here that's all" I lied horribly and Harry tried holding in his laughter.

"Oh we all know that's not the reason" he smiled at me and I gave him a death glare.

"Show us all the little present Nialler left for you!" He exclaimed, not able to hide his enthusiasm. I'm gonna kill him.

"What present?" Shannon asked slowly, her eyes huge. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could Louis came over and ripped the scarf from my neck, then fell back, laughing hysterically. Every one looked over at my bruise and the room erupted into laughter. I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted, my face beet red.

"Ooo Nialler got some?" Zayn raised his eyebrows at us and I huffed.

"Ugh!" I cried out and fell into Niall's chest, wishing he could just hide me there. I even heard his laughter rumbling in his chest. I'm such a fool.

"Harry you know your gonna die now right?" I looked up at him after everyone finished laughing. He looked a little nervous and gulped, nodding his head.

"Good" I smiled to myself and continued to watch the movie that was playing. I'm definitely getting him back for this. 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I had this pre written and I waited to post it so I could get some more head starts on the next few chapters hehehe. So really, I'm writing this right after I posted chapter 38, but for all of you it's probably a couple of days later HAHAHAHHAA. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed... I know I did 😏. Remember to comment, vote, and share! Ilysm byyee xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 10.6K 200
These are random preferences that I think of then write down. I do any that pop into my head so there are no limits. I take requests, They may not be...
34.1K 193 20
One Direction fan-fiction and preferences and also imagines about what you would do if you are with them oh if only it was real I hope you enjoy this...
20.8K 145 54
Hey(: I decided to write a book dedicated to one direction since Zayn has officially left One Direction. Zayn will be in here cause to me he is still...
40K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...