Running for 1300 Years {Seque...

By RandomGimme

UNDER MAJOR EDITING/SOME AREAS WILL BE REWRITTEN 1300 years have past since The Kings and Queens of Narnia h... More

Prologue ✔
Chapter 1: Cair Paravel ✔
Chapter 2: DROP HIM?! ✔
Chapter 3: SHOOT SUSAN SHOOT!!✔
Chapter 5: Dying Here or Dying There✔
Chapter 6: La Seine La Seine La Seine
Chapter 7: What Happened To The Moon!
Chapter 8: You Should Stop Using That Potion On Me
Author's Note
-+=- Author's Note -+=-
Chapter 9: TELMARINE!
VERY IMPORTANT Author's Note
Chapter 10: Just One Drop
Chapter 11: I Think I Have To
Chapter 12: You Might Need To Call Me Again?!
Chapter 13: We Meet Again
Chapter 14: I'll Give It A Try
Chapter 15: Queen Leona, The Spirited
Chapter 16: Courtney, We Meet Again
Chapter 17: Our Time Is Up
Chapter 18: Thank You Again William
Epilogue
Update Chapter:SECOND ACCOUNT!!
The Final Book: Trilogy

Chapter 4: Where's Lucy?✔

3.6K 103 5
By RandomGimme

EDITED ON THE TWENTY-SIXTH OF NOVEMBER 2017

-Previously on Running for 1300 Years-

"I don't think he could talk at all," Peter guessed.

"Your right Peter," I said.

"Get treated like a dumb animal long enough, that's what you become.You may find Narnia a more savage place then you remember," Trumpkin explained then started cutting into the beast. Lucy cried a bit then looked away.

-And now on Running for 1300 Years-

Leona's POV,

After skinning that bear we were on our feet. We were walking through some place in the forest where some huge rock was. I was walking with the girls.

"I don't remember this way!" Susan said.

"I have to agree with Susan," I said.

"That's the problem with girls. You can't carry a map in your head," Peter said teasing us. Hey!

"That's because our heads have something in them," Lucy said retaliating. She was defiantly pointing the sentence at me. I guess she was thinking that I was thinking about Edmund. Ok, that's partly true!

"Haha, very funny Lucy," I said sarcastically.

"I wish he'd just listen to the D.L.F in the first place," Susan said hoping,

"D.L.F?" Edmund questioned. All three of us looked at each other.

"Dear Little Friend," Lucy said in unison.

"Oh, that's not all patronizing, is it?" Trumpkin ask sarcastically.

"Don't worry, it'll grow on you," I answered sarcastically as well. All three of us have a little giggle. We of us then stop in our tracks. We find Peter stopped in front of a rocky wall.

"I'm not lost," Peter confirmed.

"No, your just going the wrong way," Trumpkin reminded him,

"You last saw Caspian at the Shuddering Woods and the quickest way there is to cross the river rush?" Peter asked a little annoyed.

"But unless I'm mistaken, there's no crossing in these parts" Trumpkin explained.

"That explains it, then you're mistaken," Peter said a little annoyed and angry at the same time. He then continues to lead us to the edge of a very steep cliff. At the bottom of the cliff was a rushing river. I stand next to Lucy.

"You see, over time, water erodes the earth's soil, carving deeper-"

"Oh shut up," Peter cuts off his sister Susan quite rudely.

"Is there a way down?" Edmund asks Trumpkin.

"Yeah, falling" He answers.

"Well, we weren't lost!" Peter said.

"There's a ford near Beruna. How do you feel about swimming?" He asks.

"I'd rather that then falling," Susan said walking. We follow her but Lucy said some that grabbed out attention quickly.

"Aslan? It's Aslan! It's Aslan over there!" Lucy said happily turning to pointing. What is she talking about?

don't you see? He's right," She said turning back but then became confused. "There."

"Do you see him now?" Trumpkin ask.

"I'm not crazy. He was there, he wanted us to follow him." Lucy explained what she saw. We all look at each other with questionable faces.

"I'm sure there is any number of lions in this wood," Peter said reasoning. "Just like that bear."

"I think I know Aslan when I see him," Lucy said annoyed

"Lucy, I know my father when I see him as well but probably what you just saw was a figment of your imagination," I tried reasoning as well.

"But it was Aslan!" She started getting annoyed. "I can tell is it Aslan or not!"

"Look, I'm not about to jump off a cliff after someone who doesn't exist!" Trumpkin said.

"The last time I didn't believe Lucy. I ended up looking pretty stupid." Edmund said recalled what happened.

"Why wouldn't I have seen him?" Peter ask.

"Maybe you weren't looking?"

"I'm sorry Lucy," Peter said then moved on. Lucy looked over again then continued with us. 

We followed Peter to a river but there were Telmarines already there. They were making a bridge out of wood. We all hide behind a stack of logs. They were all men Telmarines. They were either, cutting, carrying or burning. Almost half the wood from a huge space was gone. From one side came a few soldiers on horses came by. We quickly hide but our cover was almost gone by my tail! It was pointing to where we hiding. It caught a workers attention but then got distracted by getting told off by a soldier. I yanked it down very hard trying not to scream of pain.

"Perhaps this wasn't the best way to come after all," Susan guessed. We all follow Peter back into the woods.

"Alright Lucy show us where you think saw Aslan," Peter said.

"I actually did see him," She said running off. "Follow me."  We all followed her direction. Then she stopped.

"So where exactly do you think you saw Aslan?" Peter ask.

"I wish you'd all stop trying to sound like grown-ups. I don't think I saw him, I did see him," Lucy said annoyed then walk a little farther

"I am a grown-up," Trumpkin reminded then.

"It was right over- AH!" Lucy screamed. Where she was standing, the ground under her broke and made her fall. We ran to the hole in fear of what is going to happen. We look down but Lucy was alright. "Here."

We follow her down and continued following her. We had to be careful at some points. We reach a river that had small stone rocks kind of making a pathway for us. I was the first one to finish crossing it since I've been across that bridge many times trying to escape some Telmarines.

----- Sometime Later -----

We set up camp for the night and I couldn't sleep. I memory of Cair Paravel came into my mind. I tried looking at the stars to forget about it.

"Lucy, are you awake?" Susan asked her. I know I shouldn't listen to other people's conversation but I had to do something that would get rid of this memory. I turn my back to the girls so it looked like I was sleeping.

"Why do you think I didn't see Aslan?"

"You believe me?"

"Well, we got across the gorge."

"I don't know. Maybe you didn't really want to."

"You always knew we'd be coming back here, didn't you?"

"I hoped so."

"I finally just got used to the idea of being in England."

"But you're happy to be here aren't you?"

"While it lasts."

While it last? What does that mean?! Does she not like Narnia or something?! I just forget about it and force myself to go to sleep.

-----Next Morning-----

I wake up to the sound I movement. I look over to see if everybody was ok but one problem... Where's Lucy?!

"Peter" I whisper to shout. I was able to get him awake.

"Was wrong Leo?" He asks in his morning voice.

"Where's Lucy?" I ask worriedly. He looks over to where Lucy was earlier.

"Grab your things," he said grabbing his sword. I grabbed my dagger covered belt. I look over and see Edmund about to wake up but I bet him to it.

"Leo? Where are you go-" I ran over and cover his mouth with my hand.

"Shh, go back to sleep my king," I cut him off. 

I used a bit of magic to make him fall asleep again but I had to do something to make him sleep. Sometimes you have to hold their hand or slap them in the face, you just had to touch them to make them asleep. I couldn't resist... I remove my hand and leaned in, my lips landed on him gently and softly. I removed after 3 seconds and he was already asleep. I catch up to Peter who was almost caught up to Lucy.

"Where have you been?" He asks annoyed.

"Long story," I simply say. We are just behind her.

"Aslan?" She asks happily but Peter and I pulled her down to hide be hide a bush. 

We look over and see a minotaur walking around with a battle axe. Peter walks outpointing a finger on his mouth to keep quiet. I took care of Lucy. Peter walked out with his sword ready to attack the minotaur but got attack by a telmarine. I tried to figure out who it was but they were moving too much. They were fighting with a sword but the telmarine lost his sword. When Peter was about it kill him, his sword got stuck in a tree. Peter was about to attack the telmarine with a rock but

"No Stop!" Lucy screams revealing where she was hiding.

 I stood next to her. I found out who the telmarine was. Prince Caspian, The Tenth. Then after Lucy scream, a bunch of Narnians came out of hiding wearing armor. I saw badger and Nikabrik. I smile and they smiled back.

"Prince Caspian?" Peter guessed.

"Yes, and who are you?" He asks in his Spanish accent.

"PETER!" Susan's voice screamed. Her, Edmund and Trumpkin ran to us. Susan stood next to me. Caspian had a look at the blade of the sword he was holding.

"High King Peter?" Caspian guessed

"I believe you called."

"Well, yes, but," Caspian paused, "I thought you'd be a little older."

"Well if you want, we'll come back in a few years," Peter suggested.

"No. No, that's alright. You're just, you're not exactly what I expected" He said looking at Susan. I'm trying my best not to get any ideas.

"Neither are you," Edmund said looking at me then at a minotaur.

"A common enemy unites even the oldest of foes," Badger said.

"We have anxiously awaited for your return, my liege. Our hearts and swords are at your service," A mouse said coming out of a bush.

"Oh, my gosh, he is so cute," Lucy whispers at me and Susan but I guess the noble mouse didn't like being called 'cute'.

"Who said that?!" He screams angrily drawing his blade.

"Sorry," Lucy felt guilty.

"Your Majesty, with the greatest respect, I do believe 'courageous', 'courteous' or 'chivalrous might more befit a knight of Narnia," The mouse suggested.

"And does this courageous knight of Narnia have a name that I must know of?" I ask.

"It is Reepicheep, Your Majesty."

"Well, at least we know some of you can handle a blade." Peter compliments.

"Yes, indeed and I have recently put it to good use, securing weapons for your army, sire," Reepicheep explains his skill.

"Good because we're going to need every sword we can get," Peter explained.

"Well then, you'll probably be wanting yours back," Caspian said giving Peter his sword back. Peter and Caspian lead a way out of the forest. We were all following Caspian. I was talking to Badger, Nikabrik, and Trumpkin. I knew Lucy was behind me and Edmund was in front of me.

"I can see that you are your regular self again Leona," Badger said

"Well, I had a little help," I said looking at Lucy, she smiles.

"So, what are they like?" Badger ask.

"Malcontents, complainers, stubborn as mules in the morning," Trumpkin described them.

"So you like them then?" I guessed.

"Well enough," I just smiled at his answer. I caught up to Edmund.

"Hello my king," I greeted with a smile.

"Hello, my princess," he greeted as well with a smile. We held hands as our fingers intertwined with each other. He Told me everything that has happened back on earth and I told him the first few years that has happened. I didn't tell him the rest because you know. I loved this moment Edmund and I have right know. I just got lost in the conversation is what you call it. I never wanted it to stop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 52K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
154K 5.5K 20
There are bigger secrets lurking in the universe. Too big for even the Doctor. And it all originates from one girl. Cali. A girl who can't even remem...
893K 30.1K 100
Alaina Evans was considered dangerous and locked away...until the Death Eaters came for her. She was saved by a stranger, a man her sister knew. On...