Struggle!

By miznalvi

Alene Conant, a beautiful, strong 17 year old brunette could only bear so much in her life. A foster father t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Preview

1.1K 26 20
By miznalvi

Alene Conant, a beautiful, strong 17 year old brunette could only bear so much in her life. When her foster mother remarried, the new foster father that victimized her to harassment made sure that he turned her life into nothing less than a living hell.

When she finally thought that she had escaped the evil clutches of Ben, she could not be more mistaken. She was ruthlessly pushed back into his grasps snatching away her recently found beautiful life with Hannah, a motherly figure and friends she had made for life... until they had to give up their life because of her.

How many bodies were to fall dead, limp less, before Alene got control of her life back? Will her past keep haunting her where ever she goes? Or will she be able to finish this once and for all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 640 11
3 ROUNDS DO THE DARE OR THE DARE DOES YOU! YOU LIE YOU DIE! A group of nine friends are going out for the weekend after there midterm exam. One of he...
717 22 28
HIGHEST RANKING: 303 IN SCIENCE FICTION Isaac Crowley is your average 15 year old boy. He is a sophomore in high school, plays sports, and hangs out...
2.7K 334 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...
Get Out If You Can By walusha

Mystery / Thriller

27.8K 3.6K 64
| shortlisted for the wattpad india awards. eleven times ambassador featured | Five teens. One medieval manor. And, of course, a dead girl. Figuring...