His Hidden Wife (A Justin Bie...

By juliethirteen

How do you make someone fall in love with you when he's in love with somebody else? You don't. You can't. You... More

Chapter One (Andrea)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty (.5)
Chapter Twenty One (Justin)
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six (Jacques)
Chapter Twenty Seven (Justin)
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty (.5)
Chapter Thirty One (Selena)
Chapter Thirty Two (Andrea)
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Eight (.5)
Chapter Thirty Nine (Justin)
Chapter Forty (Selena)
Chapter Forty One (Justin)
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three (Andrea)
Chapter Forty Four (Justin)
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six (Andrea)
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Ending Chapter (Part 1)
Ending Chapter (Part 2)
Epilogue (Justin)
A Short Chap: That time when Justin told Elise

BLURB + Prologue

260K 3.4K 1K
By juliethirteen

(PLS DO TAKE TIME TO READ THIS 🥺)

Hello there!

I've decided to edit this story thru and with thorough (hardly but anyway), so basically there might be some changes here and there, of plots and whatnots since as I reread this there are certain chapters that makes me want to cringe and squint my eyes plus a never ending of eyerolls. Its not gonna be drastic, just wanting to add some spice of life and lessen the harvest of corns (forgive me, Ive tried).

Well, I've written this 6-7 years ago and it was an era of Justin's bizzle momentums and each chapter was based depending on my mood as a fangirl. Hahaha.

For those who have read this when it was still raw and unedited (cue 2013/2014/2015 bbs), HAHAHAHA THANK YOU FOR KEEPING UP WITH MY ERRORS AND MY CLICHE, MUSHY PLOTS!

To my new readers, my writing is still not perfect but I strive (sometimes) to be better than yesterday. So as they say, "Don't expect, I might disappoint."

This is a fanfic and I do appreciate those people who still read this, whether they like Justin or not.

To my rereaders, I LOVE YOU! 🥺🥰

Thank you for your time!

~*~

The world's unfair.

Everyone knows that.

So the probability to shift its course into something that wasn't meant to be is more of a fiasco waiting to happen.

"Selena might be your girlfriend but at the end of the day, you come home to me, not at hers. That's the ugly truth Justin." I said, trembling...breaking, almost, as I saw him smirk.

How can a person smile but reflect such hatred in his eyes?

"Home?" He spat incredulously, as the word held no meaning when, and especially if its coming from me. "Home is where the heart is Andrea. Selena is my home. That's the ugly truth."

With that he left.

Just like that.

He left.

And I was all alone with the screaming silence of my hushed wails and broken hopes and a shattered dream of once upon a time.

Ah, that's right.

Justin can never love me.

Because before he ruined me, I ruined him first.

~*~

TRAILER TO THE RIGHT SIDE!!!!

End notes: Just a heads up, this story might be too emotional and too cliche for the heart. Also main characters are made during my youthful immaturity (not that I am that matured now) but yeah, your call HAHAHA.

Warning: TOO MUCH DRAMA + AN EMOTIONAL WHIRLWIND WHERE YOU WON'T LIKE THE CHARACTERS' CHOICES. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

Find me: @julie13wp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 37 8
Your Fantasy is all about Romance What will happen when you fall in love with an Unromantic Person Who doesn't know the ABC of Love Will you make hi...
41.2K 849 43
I've always seen myself getting married when I was older. Having kids, having a great husband who loves me, having a big house, having everything. Ne...
Fall By diorbaby

Fanfiction

26.1K 567 94
Justin's career needs some saving. He needs a new image. The bad boy phase isn't doing him any good. Isabella Taylor the free spirited model might be...
1.8K 49 8
you love your best friend, but he doesn't love you that way. buttt then you start to love his best friend. will you all make it work? or will it all...