When Our Eyes Are Red [s.m][2]

Bởi hoechlin72

After everything that happened, Levi deserved a break. But she has been taken by her dead friend's aunt, she'... Xem Thêm

Thank you!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
ANOTHER THANK YOU + UPDATE?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
update n thank u
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
not a chapter sorry
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
epilogue

Chapter 5

13.6K 357 93
Bởi hoechlin72

(Two chapters in one night, I'm treating you guys! Thanks for the comments, means a lot x)

"We still don't know if he's a werewolf too," Scott pointed out to Stiles as they fixed their helmets while everyone continued lining up.

"And if he is, then we would just be cheating a cheater!" Stiles countered, grinning at his idea.

Scott narrowed his eyes as he looked across the field. "He's not. I'd be able to catch a scent or something." Stiles moved closer to his friend, both of them staring at Liam chatting away to Garrett.

"Maybe you need to get closer?" Stiles suggested and Scott nodded before looking back at the team.

"I think I'm about to get my chance," he confirmed, his eyes meeting Liam. He watched as the freshman sent a determined glare towards him before pulling the lacrosse helmet on over his face.

Levi watched the two members of the pack, before coming to the conclusion they hadn't actually realised she was on the field and was playing, they had just thought she was on the field to chat.

She adjusted the helmet before thanking Lydia for making her change out of the skirt she had originally planned to wear and into her comfiest pair of skinny jeans. Sure, they weren't the best for sport but she had grown used to doing exercise in them (although that exercise mainly consisted of fighting off demonic spirits or just other werewolves).

She watched as Garrett ran forward, dodging past Stiles and getting ready to throw his ball at the net. Levi had to hold in her cheer for her co-alpha when Scott slammed his stick against Garrett's, causing the ball to go flying out of the boy's grasp and on to the hard ground they stood on.

The rest of the team stared on in shock, not having expected the boys to be good at defending judging by the fact they had pretty much sucked for most of the trails so far. Levi grinned as she heard Coach Finstock let out a cheer for the two boys, and managed to catch him turning to the boys behind him and telling them that Scott and Stiles were like sons to him.

As the next guy lined up, Levi watched with pride as Scott and Stiles knocked him straight off the ground, the ball flying away discarded. She knew they must have been good at lacrosse and she was glad they were finally showing it.

She watched as they chest bumped after knocking down the guy in front of her in the line, and she grinned knowing it was her turn. She felt Liam behind her and he muttered into her ear before she was ready to go.

"Remember to flick the wrist," he told her and she smiled back at him before looking at Scott and Stiles. The two boys mouths dropped when they realised she was actually playing against them and not just watching at the side.

Levi smirked, flashing her eyes red at Scott. The other alpha chuckled under his breath before flashing them back and just like that, Levi was off.

She easily dodged past Stiles, before she focused on Scott. They both ran headfirst towards each other and neither was slowly down. Stiles groaned slightly as he saw they weren't going to move out of each other's way.

Sure enough, Levi and Scott slammed full force into each other, causing them both to go flying through the air and smacking the ground hard. There was a hushed silence from the team and a gasp was heard from the students watching at the side of the field.

Levi groaned slightly, rubbing her shoulder from where she lay on the ground. She pushed herself up slightly before glancing across to where Scott was doing the same thing. Levi rolled her eyes and jumped up, muttering under her breath so only Scott could hear it.

"Nice move McCall, fair play," she joked and she heard him laugh slightly before she gave the helmet and stick back to the coach.

"Sorry coach, that's way too vicious for my tastes," she told him as stood beside him.

He shrugged but his attention turned to where Scott and Stiles were about to face off with Liam. Levi watched in anticipation as Liam ran forward. He dodged Stiles, and Scot, and then he threw the ball, it sailing past the goalie and into the net.

Everyone started cheering and Levi clapped, knowing he was a good player. Scott and Stiles looked disheartened but a voice yelled out causing everyone to turn to look at the bleachers.

"That was luck! Do over!" Malia yelled and Levi groaned, covering her face with her hands.

"Sweetheart, there's no do-over's. This is practise!" Coach said before waving her off with a hand.

Malia wasn't satisfied with his answer and proceeded to continue to yell. "10 bucks on Scott and Stiles!"

The man looked over at Levi who shrugged and nodded before turning to Malia and agreeing. Scott and Stiles shared panicked looks as they lined back up in front of the goal while Liam prepared himself again.

The younger boy started his sprint, and Levi knew instantly something was going to go wrong.

He dodged past Stiles and collided into Scott's shoulder, the alpha raising the boy off his feet and into the air before he hit the ground with a large thud. Levi didn't need her heightened hearing to have heard the crack that came from the collision.

She took off towards him, watching as the boy struggled around on the ground in pain as he tried to push himself upwards and into a sitting position. Levi reached the boy just as Scott and Stiles were ripping their helmets off and were moving forward to help him.

Coach came running towards the four of them frantically. "Don't move! Don't touch him!" The three moved slightly over so the coach could look down at Liam as the boy yelled out and writhed on the field.

"I'm okay coach!" The freshman said, but everyone knew it was a lie judging from the crack sound and the fact he yelled any time he tried to apply pressure on to his leg.

He tried to stand up but yelled out in pain, so Scott and Stiles grabbed on to his arms and hoisted him upwards and off the ground. He yelled out slightly before they turned to look at the coach.

"I think we better be getting him to the nurse!" Stiles suggested and the coach nodded, everyone watching as the three boys hobbled off the field with Levi walking with a soft hand on Liam's back.

///.///

Levi stood with Scott and Stiles as they held up Liam at the front desk of the hospital. Levi smiled at the worker before speaking.

"Hi, is Nurse McCall around?" The woman at the desk said she was going to pager her for the teenagers but Scott stopped her, having noticed his mother just spot them.

Melissa sighed at the state of them all, watching in defeat as Scott sighed too.

"Hi mum," he said, dropping his hands in a deflated manner. Melissa didn't say anything at first, just grabbing a spare wheelchair and having the boys help Liam into it while she quickly looked at his ankle.

The freshman sat anxiously, fiddling his hands in his lap as he thought about how angry his parents were going to be with him. Levi stood beside Melissa as she finished looking at his ankle.

"Don't worry Liam, we're going to take good care of you," she said, before glancing at the female alpha. "Levi, mind helping me?"

The three of them headed towards the lift to start their journey towards one of the hospital rooms for patients. Levi smiled at Scott and Stiles as the lift doors closed.

The two boys stood in silence before Stiles fiddled with his keys, remembering he was supposed to be with Malia at the moment as she wasn't understanding maths any better with Levi's help. It didn't help that Malia wasn't sure where she stood with Levi and didn't want to annoy the alpha by asking her to simplify her simplification methods of the algebra problems.

"Alright, I got to get going, promised Malia I would help her study," Stiles told his friend. Scott nodded and looked away slightly, regret on his face.

"I'm going stay to check on him," Scott muttered, causing Stiles to turn back to face his friend.

"Hey, I don't need to say this wasn't you fault, right?" Scott gave him an uneasy look and Stiles knew his friend was blaming himself for Liam's injury.

"I don't know."

"Scott, if you used any wolf power that kid wouldn't be limping, he would be crawling back to the other half of his body!" Stiles scolded him but Scott wasn't listening.

"If I hadn't been so worried about being captain he wouldn't be hurt either," the alpha said, before Stiles sighed and got the boys attention.

"It's okay to want something for yourself once in a while; team captain, alpha werewolf," Stiles paused slightly before raising an eyebrow, "even Levi because Scott, you're only human."

Scott paused at Levi's name, but he couldn't lie and say he hadn't been thinking about her a lot recently and not in a friend way.

Stiles patted the boys arm and walked away, heading to Malia.

The alpha werewolf stayed where he was, thinking about everything that had happened.

8c~gT0>Ȁ

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

383K 9.7K 60
❝ I don't know the rules Or if love has any I just want to find the exception Every rule has an exception It's just you Just you ❞ ...
659K 13.2K 25
Season 3a and 3b (Book 1) Chelsea is a werewolf who was bitten by the infamous Peter Hale and a hunter from the Argent family. She is the younger sis...
38.6K 1.3K 29
❝ promise me you'll come back ❞ the tale of two lovers that met a tragic end but together they soon find each other during endless chaos book 1 in t...
129K 3.4K 24
In which Jared Padalecki goes on a blind date with Jensen Ackles' best friend. [JARED PADALECKI X OC] [Set during the time that season 3 of Supernatu...