Alpha Roman™(BWWM)

By Katty_Empire

This is my first werewolf story, and I hope you enjoy! Alexa needs a job and fast, she applies for a job to b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Celebration!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 16

16K 665 75
By Katty_Empire

A little A/N for a couple of my commenters...don't predict my stories! You may think you're doing something good, but you're really ruining it for me and other fellow readers! Keep that ish to yourself! Another thing is....it's my book! If I have an opinion about something that's going on in the world then I will voice it. You may think differently, but I don't care! We're in my head! Not yours! I live in a small town in Georgia and my views on what happens and what's actually going on in any other part of the world are not gonna always be accurate or in your favor, but remember it's a book made by a person who's brain works differently. I just hate to come back from a great trip and have to deal with this bickering. Makes me feel like I'm in a relationship and makes me just wanna say...F it and drop the phone.

Anyways Enjoy;-)

Alexa POV

Waking up, the first question on my mind is...

What the hell happened yesterday?

One moment I'm just using the bathroom, then I'm all of a sudden sending three women crumbling to the floor? Then to hear I'm some witch! I need answers, and I need them today. I was going to climb out of bed, yet stopped when I felt an encircled arm tighten its grip.

"What's wrong?" He asks with his sexy morning voice. Jesus I sound so hormonal.

"I just...need to make a call today, that's all." He sits up and pulls me onto his lap, resting his head between my head and shoulder while his arms encircle my waist. I giggle at his silliness and he groans.

"Douuuuhavemmmgo?" He mumbles into my neck and I roll my eyes.

"Yes I have to go to my room and get my phone. I never even agreed to sleep in your room tonight...as a matter of fact..." I hop out of his lap and speed over to the window. Opening the curtains, I turn back and watch as Roman slides under the cover growling.

"Lexa close the Damn curtains!" He exclaims and I just head for the door and attempt to escape.

Attempt.

Before I could grab a hold of the door handle, Roman lifts me by the waist and pins me onto the bed. I wiggle trying to free myself, but that only encouraged him to push his lower half into me. And boy was he happy to see me this morning. I gulped.

"You thought I'd let you leave after that? Oh baby do you have a lot to learn about me." He says before attacking my lips in a ravishing kiss. It took awhile before I actually got the rhythm and kissed him back. He licked at my bottom lip for entrance and I denied it. He glides one of his hands down and pinches one of my nipples and I gasp. He took that opportunity to turn our kiss into a full blown make out. He uses the same hand and grips my hips before grinding his into mine.

I moan involuntarily, resulting in a growl from him. He pulls away only to lick and nip at my mark and the moaning became more persistent. I'm sure by now he could smell the wetness forming by now and all I need is for him to-

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Go Away!" Roman growls loudly causing me to drench more. He growls again and proceeds to move farther south.

"Alpha Alexa has company." I hear Dean exclaim from the other side of the door. I go to sit up, but Roman gently pushes me back down.

"No, no, no, wait please. I'm not done." He whimpers. I roll my eyes and lightly grab his hair before pulling him up. I lightly massage his scalp before speaking again.

"I'll come see you later kay?" He grunts before pecking me on the lips once more.

"You better. And tell your company they owe me an apology for ruining my breakfast." I playfully smack his arm as he pulls me up from the bed.

"You sir, have no filter." I say as he opens the door and I walk through.

"It's when I have no filter, that I get a bigger reaction out of you. I'll be in my office!" He states before smacking me on the butt. I turn and glare at him, just to see his back retreating. He's such a pig.

I'm your pig.

I roll my eyes once more before heading to my room and seeing Tara and Kim scanning my room with their measly fingers. I clear my throat and their heads snap in my direction. They look at me as though they're inspecting me from afar, before they cone trampling over in my direction.

"Where we're you? Where'd you get those marks? Did we interrupt something? Were y'all just getting your freak on this mor-"

"Will you two calm down and allow me to get dressed first?" I shout moving past them to the closet.

"Just answer this question for now." Kim says and I turn to her with a raised brow.

"That is?"

"When did you get contacts? because your eyes appear to be turning a little purple." Oh shit!

"Uhh...actually that's what I was going to call my mom about. See if there's some type of eye disease thingy that passes down from generation to generation. It's only happened yesterday and today. I believe anger and irritation causes it." I say content with my lie.

"Really? That's some cool shit! But you seriously should check that. You could be going blind." Tara concludes and I roll my eyes.

"Thanks for making me feel better." I say sarcastically while pulling out my clothes.

"Sorry." She mumbles.

"Listen y'all can wait out here till I'm done, maybe catch some movies. They got Netflix you know." I say before heading into the bathroom.

"I bet they do." They both exclaim in unison. Crazy. I turn on the shower and head back over to check my eyes. Good they're not purple anymore. I sigh before heading back over to the shower and stepping in.

(Lexa, honey, it's me again. Aria, your witch. Listen, it's not bad for you to have a witch. What's bad is that your mother never informed you of your abilities. Being a witch is a blessing in disguise. Some are good, sadly some are bad. Luckily for you I'm not. There's still a lot of things to get used to, but patience is key.)

I honestly can't believe that I'm able to communicate with you, but I hear what you're saying. I'm gonna get my answers today.

(Right because you deserve them.)

I do deserve them and a lot more. I step out the shower and dry off, before pulling on my underwear and brushing my teeth. Finally getting dressed, I place my hair in a high pony before heading back out.

"Good you're dressed, now we can go out."

"Right, let me notify Roman first." I head down the hall to Roman's office and see him and Dean in there conversating. I knock and their heads turn in my direction.

"Hey, me and the girls are heading into town for a bit. Maybe stop by my mom's after, so just wanted to let you know we're gone." I turn to walk away, but he calls after me. I turn back to see him standing right behind me.

"You sure you're okay with going alone?" He asks and I knew exactly what he meant by that question.

"Yeah, I've gotta learn to face things head on by myself some times. Just me and her." He nods hesitantly and I give him a peck on the lips.

"Bye!" I say as I pull away and turn to head down the hall.

"Bye baby." I heard him say. I head down the stairs and see the girls standing in the foyer.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Let's get it."

~~~~~~~°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°~~~~~~~

After walking around from store to store and buying a couple of things, we finally pull up to my mother's house. We all make our way up the steps and knock on the door. At least six minutes go by before my mom's boyfriend answers the door. See ever since my father mysteriously died, mom has been off the wagon. Dating guys that are twenty years younger than her, drinking, partying. You'd think she was some freaking out of control college kid with no morals at all! That's why the first chance I got, I was out.

"Lexa, mm, mm, mm. You done finally brought yo fine ass home." Darren says while biting his lower lip. Gross.

"Boy get the hell out my way. Where is Rhonda?" He rolls his eyes and moves out the way and I walk in past him.

"See you done stepped ya game up a little. Wearing designers and shit." I hear him laugh as I head back to her bedroom.

"Yeah, It's a reward for having a career and a man...with a career. Rhonda!" I exclaim bursting into her room. She groans sitting up, while letting a bottle of liquor fall from her hands.

"Ayanna What the hell you want busting through my door like that!?!" She exclaims sitting up.

"You have some Damn explaining to do, so get your drunk ass up and meet me in the kitchen!" I say before pushing past Darren and heading towards the kitchen. Not long after she comes in and plops down in the table seat with a cigarette hanging off the side of her mouth. Disgusting.

"Why the hell you here? Huh? Finally fell off like I always said you would?" She smirks.

"I want you to tell me what I am."

"A bastard." She mumbles.

"Damn it ma! Are you a witch?" I watch as her face falls and she gulps.

"I was hoping this day wouldn't come." She mutters before standing to her feet and leaving the room. What the fuck? She appears a few minutes later with this big ass dusty book.

"I'm not a witch, but your father was. He didn't die, he was killed. But before he left, he told me to give this book to you when you were ready. That's all I got to tell ya." I stand and grab the book from the table. I turn to leave, but not before saying.

"Uh....thanks." With that I leave and save the girls from Darren's raunchy attempts at flirting and we all head back to the mansion.
~~~~~~~~.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°~~~~~~~

"So....all the information you need is in this book?" Roman asks as he flips through the pages. We were currently back in my room, sitting Indian style on the bed just trying to figure out everything.

"That's what she said. My father was a witch or whatever you called the males." I say flopping back onto my pillow.

"Well...let's not read it tonight because it's just you and me right now." He states before crawling over to hover me. He plants a kiss on my lips and I kiss back. When he pulls away I sigh.

"What's up?" He asks.

"I'm just tired and stressed and-"

"Shh...let me take care of that." He starts to trail kisses from my lips to my mark. I moan, shifting under him. Moving further down, he goes to pull off my night shorts and I allow him. I arch when his lips come in contact with my sex and he places a hand on my stomach to hold me down. His glides his tongue across my slit and I hiss, moving my hands to his hair. I feel as he smirks before sucking my pearl into his mouth.

"Oh Fuck!" I say breathlessly, throwing my head back. He continues his assault, sliding in his finger to increase the intensity. I feel the world come crashing down as I relish in my earth shattering orgasm. So powerful, I had another black out.

The things that man can do with his tongue...
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!
Save Our Wildlife! Please! They are in danger of becoming extinct because malicious KILLERS not HUNTERS are murdering them and taking their skins and heads as a trophy. TROPHY! Absolutely heartless people are doing this and we need to stop it. I don't care what religion you are, but harming these wild animals in their territory is a crime.

Save God's creatures, Save Our Wildlife.

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share ✨✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.2K 48
| complete & edited | "screw you, screw this, I'm rejecting you," she hissed through clenched teeth. Her hands clenching to fists by her side, her ch...
1.9M 58.5K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
102K 3.6K 41
"Shhh I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes. And you wearing all those tight office dresses didn't help at all." He connected his lips to...
65.1K 1.7K 21
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...