The Bad Boys Roommate

By -lolwuht-

"Can you hand me my water, sugar?" he asks with a huge stupid smile plastered across his face. I stutter out... More

-Goodbyes Are Tough-
-Some Crazy Mirage-
-You Just Ate My Lucky Charms-
-You Read My Diary?!-
-Stating Dress Codes-
-A Deer In Headlights-
-Shenanigans-
-QUICK NOTE-
-White Tablets-
-The Legal Beans-
-I Make Pictures Appear-
-Since When Did You Care About Anyone Else?-
UPDATE
-Why Are You On Dakotas Bed?-
-Flirtatious Fuck-
-Apologies-
Safe
Update
-You've Been Served-
Magnetic Pull
Do You Have a Cat?
Update
update

-Cute Underwear-

16.7K 412 135
By -lolwuht-

So here I am. Staring like a creep at my new roommate, awkwardly I run a hand through my hair. He probably thinks I'm crazy, I mean, what now? I pull my bags up to where I'm standing and place them neatly in front of me.

I clear my throat, "Hi?"

"Hi there, sugar." he half waves and looks down at his phone.

"So, you're my roommate?" For now at least, hah.

"Maybe so." he says, uninterested. Okay, not informative. "Can you hand me my water, sugar?" he asks with a huge stupid smile plastered across his face.

I stutter out "D-don't you have legs? Get it yourself, yeah?" I'm having trouble with my words due to his attractiveness.

"Well, duh, I have legs. But what fun would it be to use them when I could have you get it for me, sugar." he smirks.

"Stop calling me sugar. It's creepy." I say indignantly. He just laughs.

"So what? What do you suggest I call you. Since you seem to act like you know it all." he says, looking at me expectantly.

"What? I literally just got here, I'm not acting like anything."

"Yeah, okay, whatever, what do you want me to call you?" he says flatly. I sigh.

"How about Alice. My name. Whats your name?" I say.

"Oh my god! Like Alice In Wonderland! " He says -a little too enthusiastically- as he jumps up from the couch, looking like he just discovered something amazing. "And my name is Dakota." he smirks.

"No. Don't call me that."

"Why, does it bug you?"

"Yeah, actually it does."

"In that case, hi there, Alice In Wonderland." he reaches his hand out for me to shake it, with a smug look on his face. I place my hand on my hip.

"Okay, maybe I need to break it down for you, It's Al-ice" I say, treating him like he's a 3 year old, which so far, is where I'm pretty sure his brain stopped learning. He drops his hand. Hah, rejected.

"Well, Al-ice, it's nice to meet you." he smiles in an insincere way.

"Nice to meet you too?" I warily say. I continue to drag my bags into the living room, not bothering to put them away because I'll be leaving in a few anyways.

"So, you need help with your stuff?" he asks, flashing his dimples my way.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to trouble you, you seem really busy there, probably posting tool pictures on Instagram." I smile. "Listen, I have this issue here. I just, you see, I just got here and me and my friend Acacia were trying to you know, get our room keys, so. Uhm." I pause, getting distracted by his face and spacing off. Get it together, Alice.

He looks at me and nods "Cut to the chase."

"So there was this mix-up with roommates, and I'm really actually not supposed to be your roommate. So if you could just follow me down to the office that'd be-" I say, as he cuts me off.

"Wait, you want me to do you a favor?" he snorts, setting his phone down and standing up to face me.

"Well, it's not technically a favor, more of a morally right thing to do. The computers screwed up so we need to fix this." I say.

He nods his head slowly, considering this. "Yeah, I don't think I want to."

"Good, let's- wait what? What the hell do you mean by," I clear my throat and mock his voice "'I don't think I want to' Of course you do."

"No, I don't really." he says. Well isn't this just peachy.

"Listen, this isn't really a choice. So come on." I say, gesturing towards the door.

"Oh it isn't a choice? So, who died and made you god? Because if I'm correct, I do have personal rights, and you can't really force me to do anything. So step aside and I'll help you put your things away." he smiles. Oh my god This couldn't have gone any worse. I stare at him through narrowed eyes, mouth slightly opened.

"What's your issue with me? I haven't done a thing to you." I stand back slightly, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Issue? I don't have an issue. I'm perfectly fine." he grabs my bag handles and lifts them up over to the bed. I shake my head and text Acacia.

Me: You won't believe what happened.

Acacia: Oh, same here. What happened?

Me: So my roommate refuses to switch, for what reason I do not know. What about you?

Acacia: His name is Blakely, and he is perfect. Alice, I can't switch, like I just can't! He's so perfect.

I roll my eyes in disbelief. She chose a guy over me. It was bound to happen one day. "Unbelievable." I whisper.

"Hm?" he asks.

"Oh, nothing." I set my phone on the table and sit down, my face in my hands. So far nothing about this goddamn trip has gone my way. Plane ride sucked, moody Acacia, screwed up registration, and now this. This guy, whom of which I don't know his full name.

"Hey," he calls out for me, "Do you want your underwear in the top drawer or the bottom, some people like it on top, I just didn't know what type of person you were."

"WHAT?" I scream, getting up and running into the room, and sure enough. There he is, with all my stuff scattered around the floor, panties in one hand.

"Drop my stuff. Right now. Drop it all." I say. He drops my underwear onto the floor, and puts his hands up in a surrender sort of way.

"Just trying to help you out." he says smirking.

"I don't need your help, you've helped plenty already." I narrow my eyes at him and push past him to my stuff and start to put everything away in their places.

He starts walking into the living room and coughs, while muttering "Cute underwear."

I shoot him a look. He's laughing under his breath. I just roll my eyes and continue to put things away.

----------------

"Two" I say to Acacia, holding my cards close to my chest. We're all sitting on my dorms living floor in a circle, playing Go Fish. Well, Blakely and Dakota decided to be difficult and not play, so it's just me and Acacia.

"Go fish. Five?" she says. I roll my eyes and throw her my card.

"You know you guys are playing wrong, right?" Dakota pipes in.

"We will play Go Fish however we want, thank you very much." I smile sarcastically and add "Six?" while glancing nervously at Acacia. She snorts and shakes her head. I drop my head with an exhausted sigh. No matter how hard I try, I will always suck at Go Fish. Honestly, I don't think I could win if my life depended on it.

"Go Fish." she says, laughing to herself while considering her next card.

"You're seriously playing the game wrong." Dakota says, while fiddling with Netflix.

"Did I ask you Dakota?" I say.

"Ha!" Blakely yells at his phone screen, breaking the glare between Dakota and I. We all look at him, confused. "What? I just beat my high-score." he says. I glance over at Acacia, who is currently staring at him in the creepiest way possible. I shake my head and clear my throat, still not getting her attention. I throw a card at her.

"Ow!" she says, looking at me like I just kicked her dog.

"It's your turn." I smile and whisper to her "Sorry, you were staring."

"Whatever." she grunts. "Three?"

"HAH NO! GO FISH!!" I practically yell, falling onto my back and squirming with my victory.

"Oh good for you Alice, one go fish for me, seven for you." she claps her hands sarcastically.

"Fine, I quit! I'm so done with Go Fish!" I throw my cards down and get up off the ground. Acacia and her roommate came over to have a "fun night" with me and my oh so joyful roommate.

"Alice, Acacia, Blake, you guys wanna watch some Netflix?" Dakota asks.

"Beats Go Fish." Acacia says, walking to the couch.

"Sure, what's playing?" Blakely says, lazily while standing up.

"American Horror Story!" Acacia yells, excitingly.

I just stand there not quite sure what to do with myself. I don't exactly want to watch the movie with Dakota, I mean if it was just Acacia and Blakely it would be fine. I consider my options, be social with the group, or be anti-social. I decide to be social, and walk over to the couch, noticing that theres only one spot left. Next to the oh so lovely Dakota Lynson.

A/N

Okay, Okay, Okay! Another chapter down! Thanks for bearing with me as I hopefully begin to improve.(: Love you. -Shan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 371 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...
41K 958 26
"Jefferson..." Hamilton choked on his words "Hamilton..." Jefferson glared at Hamilton "I'm your roomate?!? How can that be? there is no way I'm stay...
1M 17.1K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
209K 6.9K 58
"We share a fucking bed!" He follows me out of the bathroom, grabbing my wrist when I had turned my back to him. "What's fucking wrong with you now...