TMNT Boyfriend Scenarios

By neon-eyes

Do you ever wonder what it would be like to date a teenage mutant ninja turtle? Well, you are not the only on... More

Meeting Again
When You Text Him
When You Both Realize Your Feelings ~Leonardo~
When You Both Realize Your Feelings ~Raphael~
When You Both Realize Your Feelings ~Donatello~
When You Both Realize Your Feelings ~Michelangelo~
When He Tries To Tell You His Feelings ~Leonardo~
When He Tries To Tell You His Feelings ~Raphael~
When He Tries To Tell You His Feelings ~Donatello~
When He Tries To Tell You His Feelings ~Michelangelo~
When He Asks You Out ~Leonardo~
When He Asks You Out ~Raphael~
When He Asks You Out ~Donatello~
When He Asks You Out ~Michelangelo~
When You Go On A Date ~Leonardo~
When You Go On A Date ~Raphael~
When You Go On A Date ~Donatello~
When You Go On A Date ~Michelangelo~
More Texting ~Leonardo~
More Texting ~Raphael~
More Texing ~Donatello~
More Texting ~Michelangelo~
Editing (A/N)

When You Two Meet

7.6K 98 90
By neon-eyes

Leonardo

You were walking down the streets of New York with your friend. You were walking home from school, discussing the homework.

"I mean, I just think we have too much," your friend, Kate said. "It just stresses us out, causing us to do worse!"

"Whatever you say," you replied, smiling. You didn't really mind the homework. As long as it wasn't too hard.

Suddenly, you heard a thump behind you. You whipped around and saw a silver/blue robot holding a weird gun.

"The ones known as (Y/n) and Kate will do what is known as surrender to Kraang," the robot spoke.

"Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this," your friend said.

You shook your head. "Let's go!" You grabbed Kate's wrist and took off in the opposite direction of the robot with weird grammar.

You heard a weird zapping sound as you ran, followed by pink bullet-looking things. Luckily, none of them hit you.

Then, a loud noise was heard behind you. You whipped around and saw a...giant turtle? With swords?

When he was done stabbing the weird robot to "death", he turned around. You saw now that he had brilliant blue eyes and a blue mask to match. You looked to your side to see if Kate saw it too, but she was halfway down the next street over by then.

"Ummm...hi," the turtle said.

"Hello," you said warily.

The giant mutant looked confused. "You're not going to run in terror? Scream in fear?"

"Uhhh...no," you finally said.

"Why?"

"Why should I?" you asked. "I think you just saved my life."

The turtle smiles. "Yeah. I guess I did."

You both just stood there in an awkward silence for a while before speaking again.

"Well, thank you for saving me and my friend," you said.

The turtle smiles at you again. "You're welcome." He holds out a piece of paper. Before you can ask what it is, he leaps away to the rooftops.

---

When you got home, you opened the paper and looked at it. There was a name and a number there. It looked like a phone number. The name read, "Leonardo".

Was that the turtle's name? you wondered. You shrugged and lay down in your bed, snuggling into the warm sheets.

Raphael

You were on the roof of your apartment, angrily punching the air conditioner. You didn't have time for the crap that got thrown at you.

You noticed that you're knuckles were bleeding, but you didn't care. You couldn't hold in all the anger.

"Ya know, if I knew any better, I'd say you're mad at that air conditioner."

You jumped a little and flipped around. There stood a giant mutant turtle. Well, this certainly wasn't normal.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" you asked.

"Name's Raphael. Raph for short." The turtle stuck out his three-fingered hand. You shook it nervously.

"(Y/n)," you said.

The turtle nods. Then he seems to remember something. "Oh, darn it!" He stomped his foot and turned toward a different building. "I gotta go. Bye, (Y/n)."

As he jumped off of the building, a piece of paper was seen flitting from his hand. You scooped over and picked it up. It had a number on it that looked like it was a phone number. You shrugged and shoved the paper in your pocket, figuring you'd call the number later.

Donatello

"I will throw this science project out the window!" you shouted, frustration evident everywhere. This science project was due tomorrow, and you had nothing! Except an intense case of procrastination. Great.

You looked over at your open window, hoping no one heard your crazy (and loud) outburst. But, unfortunately, someone did.

You heard a thump on the windowsill not long after your outburst. You snapped your head up. Who would be able to jump up or down to your apartment window fifteen stories off of the ground?

The answer was simple. A very tall mutated turtle, that's who.

You're eyes widened in surprise. This defied all laws of science! Turtles do NOT grow to be that big!

"Did I scare you?" he asked.

"No, I'm completely calm with a very large and scary turtle on my windowsill!" you almost yelled, but kept it to a whisper.

"Sorry! Sorry!" The large reptile started to make his way down the building.

"No, wait," you said, making your way over to the window. "Sorry I snapped. Just not used to seeing a giant turtle showing up at my window."

The turtle looked over the edge of the windowsill, his eyes wide. "You sure you're okay with me being here?"

You nodded yes.

Mr. Turtle pulled himself up so that he sat on the windowsill. "I heard that you were having trouble with a science project?"

"Yeah, I can't get my thoughts together! I keep getting ideas but they end up just--"

"Here, why don't you let me help you?"

"You wanna help me?" you asked. "Really?"

"Yeah," the turtle said. "I happen to be very skilled with science."

"Okay," you said warily. "Come on in. I'll show you what I'm supposed to be doing."

---

Several hours later, you and the turtle, whose name was Donatello, collapsed into chairs, letting out loud sighs. You both admired the science project that you both had just built.

"We did it," you said.

"Yep."

You two sat there for a few minutes, still admiring the project. You couldn't believe that you could make something that amazing. With help, of course.

"Well, I should go," Donatello said. "My brothers are probably wondering where I am."

"There are more of you?" you asked in bewilderment.

"Yes," he said. "Three more, actually."

You walked him to the windowsill and watched as he skipped over the buildings with ease.

As you went over to move your project downstairs, you saw a piece of paper sticking out from under it. You yanked it out and unfolded it. It had a phone number on it. Probably Donatello's.

You put the paper on your nightstand and fell onto the bed. You closed your eyes and let yourself go into an exhausted dreamland.

Michelangelo

"Yeah (Y/n)!" your friend, Caleb, yelled from off to the side at the skatepark. "You got this!"

You did a few more tricks on your skateboard before you decided to stop. You hopped off of the board and let it roll to a stop.

"I still think we should've waited until tomorrow morning to go," you said. "Who's ever heard of going to a skatepark at night?"

"Fun people, (Y/n). Fun people."

You, looking playfully offended, punched your friend's arm. "I am a fun person!" you said, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Yeah," Caleb said. "Sur--"

You both heard the roll of wheels on pavement. You looked in the direction of the noise. Who else would be here at this hour?

You could see the silhouette of a large...something. Definitely on a skateboard. But what was it.

"Yo dudes!" the thing called. It had a playful, childish tinge in its voice. "What's up!"

"Hi?" you sort of asked. "Ummm...who are you?"

"My name is Michelangelo!" Then, the figure stepped into the dim light. Now, you could see that it was a gigantic turtle! He had a skateboard and an orange mask around his head.

You looked to Caleb, only to see him cowering in fear behind his skateboard. You rolled your eyes and turned back to the turtle.

"Nice to meet you, Mike...angle...oreo," you said slowly. How did he pronounce his name again?

"It's Michelangelo, but call me Mikey," he said, making his way over to you. He held out his hand for you to shake. You shook it, not sure if turtles always had three fingers.

"Well, I'm going to go. Bye!" Caleb suddenly yelped. He grabbed your arm and started dragging you away.

---

Later that night, you were lying in bed when you felt something in your pocket. You pulled it out and saw a piece of paper with a phone number on it. You looked at the paper for several minutes before setting it down. You'd worry about this tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610 18 24
I decided to write another tmnt 2012 boyfriend scenario because why not? have you ever wondered what it would be like to have one of the heroes of Ne...
5K 150 32
TMNT Boyfriends PG-13 ish Sweet And short/ Long chapters Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a turtle as your boyfriend? I do no...
808K 16.1K 102
One can tell what this is but if you don't know.......... ITS A TMNT BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS BOOK! Hope you like reading it! Started: 10/29/15 Ended: 1/2...
374K 10K 200
The sequel to TMNT Boyfriend Scenarios ^_^ This story focuses on your happily (and sometimes not so happily) married life with your favourite Ninja T...