New Wolf On The Block [On Hol...

By glam_chic1238

Alexis (Lexi) Mason is a 17 year old rebel. She abides by her own rules and doesn't care what anyone thinks o... More

Chapter 1. New Wolf On The Block
Chapter 2. Nate is my Mate?
Chapter 3. The Curtis Household
Chapter 4. Sealing The Bond
Chapter 6. Stolen
Chapter 7. Lies and Truths
Chapter 8. Back to Basics

Chapter 5. Party Madness

166 17 4
By glam_chic1238

Tonight is when me and Nathan are heading to the party. I haven't been to one in ages and I'm so excited. Me and Nathan are waking in right now.

"I'm pretty nervous about this party" Nathan said.

"On the other hand, I'm pretty excited" I nudged him.

We walked into the party and it was hectic. You could hear the music from outside and there were so many people inside. I looked around and I quickly saw my friends. I haven't talked to them in ages so I hope they wouldn't be angry at me or anything.

"Hey guys" I waved at them. I noticed Liam wasn't with them which was a relief.

"Err...hey" Jake said but he seemed really fake and the others only did the same and didn't even bother saying hi.

"Hey guys" Nathan said to them and they have him a dirty look. How dare they! I thought they were my friends.

"Let's just leave, they're not even worth it" I said to Nathan.

"No. I'm not gonna let them ruin our night. Let's go get some drinks and have fun, I promise" he grabbed me back.

I've never seen this side of him. He's acting like the alpha and I got to admit, I like it.

He pulled us deeper into the party and we got some cups of beer and headed to the dance floor.

I'm a terrible dancer when I'm sober but I'm amazing when I'm drunk. But tonight I'm not planning on getting drunk.

I started dancing with Nathan and I was surprised at his dance moves. Everyone was watching us (mostly him) and they thought we were amazing so they formed a circle around us. They started chanting "Go Nathan!"

Some girls got to the middle and started dancing on him. I tried to push myself through the crowd and pound their faces in but the crowd kept pushing me back. I tried to squeeze through this guys but he was massive and elbowed me in the ribs. It hurt af but I didn't want to start a fight with him.

Nathan was too innocent to notice that the girls were trying to get with him. I went back to the kitchen to get some more beer and mingle with some people. I've had a couple of drink but I wouldn't say I'm that drunk.

"Hey, are you Lexi Mason?" A random ginger haired guy asked me.

"Yeah."

"You're really hot!" He said over the loud music.

"I have a mate. His names Nathan" I had to break it to him but I was quite flattered at what he said.

"Stop lying to yourself. I've seen like 5 girls all over him. You're definitely not his mate" he scoffed and walked away.

I can't believe people think I'm lying about Nathan being my mate.

I went outside to cool off because I was getting angry. Nathan and I were supposed to have fun at this party, but it looks like he's the only one having fun. I sat down on the bench next to s tree and drank some beer. I wasn't drunk or anything but I knew a few more sips would probably make me drunk.

Out of nowhere I see a figure walking up to me. Is it Nathan coming to apologise for abandoning me? As it got closer I realised it was Liam. Ugh!

"What do you want?" I spat at him.

"You seemed pretty lonely, so I thought you might need some company" he sat down next to me.

"I don't need company, especially yours!" I said harshly although I knew it wasn't true. Right now I just needed someone to talk to.

"We both know that's not true" he smirked. I would be annoyed right now but I don't really care, he's the only one here right now so I better not scare him away with my ever present anger.

"I'm really bummed out that Nathan is having the time of his life and I'm not" I confessed. It felt natural telling things to Liam, I had done it in the past so much.

"Don't worry about him, he's a jerk."

I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Fine, he wasn't as big of a jerk as I was, but he shouldn't have left you alone at this party."

"He probably doesn't know that he left me, he's probably trying to find me now" I tried to reassure myself but I knew it might not be true.

"I saw him in there laughing with some girl, I don't think he's looking for you"

"Oh. I really thought Nathan was different."

"Lexi, if I was Nathan I would never abandon you at a party. You know that." He looked me in the eyes but I was only staring at his lips.

It was only a matter of time before we started leaning in to kiss. I knew this was a bad decision but I'll regret it later. His lips hovered over mine when he softly whispered:

"Dumb, bitch!"

Instantly, I felt a sharp pain in my neck and I could see Liam pushing a syringe into my neck. I tried to fight him off but my arms were starting to get limp and my vision was getting blurry.

I tried to shout for help but I suddenly felt exhausted and like my body was about to shut down. My vision was getting worse and I collapsed on the floor. My eyelids started to feel heavy and I eventually fell asleep.

Nathan POV

I was having a lot of fun dancing in the crowd with loads of other people. I made a lot of friends too, like Jennifer, Mae, Lily, Ashley, Kandice and Dianne.

But I was longing to dance with Lexi. I liked dancing with other people but she was my mate and the love of my life. I scanned around the room and I couldn't see her. A second ago, she was up front cheering me on and now she disappeared so I decided to look for her.

I went into the kitchen and expected to find her there but she wasn't. I asked some guys and they said they saw her walk outside so I went outside to look for her. I hope she didn't go home without me.

Just when I was about to walk back inside I saw her sitting on a bench. I was walking up to her and saw her sitting with some other guy. They were probably just friends but I saw them leaning in to kiss and I knew exactly who it was. Liam.

Lexi told me she didn't have feelings for Liam but here she is, about to kiss him. So much for being loyal. I didn't interrupt them I just walked back inside to have fun with my other friends. At least they don't lie to me and use me.

"Hey, Nathan, where were you?" Jennifer asked me.

"Err...just getting some fresh air outside." I said. I couldn't get the image of Lexi and Liam about to kiss, out of my head.

"I really want to show you something upstairs." She smirked. I hope it was a new teaser trailer to Star Wars 7.

"Ok" before I said that, I was already being dragged upstairs.

We eventually got to the bedroom and I was a bit confused on what she was going to show me. Then she pushed me into the bed and starter unbuttoning my shirt.

"Ermm...what are you doing Jennifer?" I asked a bit worried.

"Shhh" that was all she said.

She started leaving love bites down my neck to my chest. I was going to tell her that I have a mate but then I remembered that Lexi betrayed me and used me, so I didn't tell her.

"You're so hot." She said with a lustful look in her eyes. Then her lips crashed into mine. It was really sloppy and a bit gross.

"Jen, can we stop" I said but she ignored me complete and took off her dress. My eyes widened as she did that right in front of me. I've never really seen a girl this naked, except Lexi but I was still gobsmacked at seeing Jen in her underwear.

She started unbuckling my jeans and I knew where this was going.

"Jen...uh...please...c-can you stop, please" I asked again. It was so hard to focus whilst she was doing things to me.

"Shut up!" She said annoyedly and continued. I really don't know how to stop her.

"Are you drunk, Jen?" I asked seeing as I never expected her to do this.

"No, I'm completely sober." She grinned and I remembered that she didn't really have any drinks back downstairs at the party. But I still don't understand why she's doing this.

She finally unbuckled my trousers and straddled me. Oh no, this can't be happening.

"Jen, we can't do this...please just stop" I tried to say whilst she was kissing my neck. I know I'm angry at Lexi but this is wrong and I don't want to look like a manwhore.

Suddenly, the door burst open and standing there was Maci with her mouth wide open.

"It's not what it looks like!" I said desperately and stood up and started to put my clothes back on.

"Why are you putting on your clothes? We're not done yet." Jennifer touched my shoulder and tried to push me back to the bed. She didn't even care that Maci was still here watching.

"Not now, Jen" I said a bit annoyed.

"Yeah, why don't you guys continue having sex behind Lexi's back!" Maci sneered.

"Please don't tell her!" I begged.

"If you don't tell her, then I will." She slammed the door shut and walked down the stairs.

I can't believe this happened. Despite being angry at Lexi, I still love her. She's the type of girl that you can't let go.

"We weren't done, Nathan" Jen said seductively but I was kinda grossed out.

"Can you just leave me alone" I said in a low voice and walked out. I made my way back to the party and all my other friends were asking me to dance again but I wasn't feeling like it. I just wanted to go home. Tonight was a disaster.

Back to Lexi's POV

I woke up in a dark room. I could make out a few things but when I tried to get up I couldn't. My hands and legs were tied to a bed, I think. I started to panic. I don't even remember what happened.

Then I heard a door close and someone walk into the room.

"Who are you?" I said trying to be brave but right now I was petrified.

"Now that I've got you where I want you, we can be mates. Forever" his dark voice spoke. I knew that definitely wasn't Nathan.

It was Liam.

__________________________
A/n: Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while I had to go to the doctors and got an ankle brace and whatnot. But I'm going to be updating quickly these days. What do you think about Nathan and Jennifer? How is he going to tell Lexi if she's locked in a room with Liam, who wants to be her mate? COMMENT what you think about this chapter and VOTE if you liked it and SHARE if you think your friends would be interested in the book too. Bye💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 7.8K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
43.5M 220K 49
2021 NEW EDITION | COMPLETED From dodging airborne slot machines to an unplanned swim in the fountain of a luxury hotel, it's safe to say that a tr...
218K 6.3K 28
COMPLETED!! Turning 18 in 3 days Carson is facing reality and going to go through her first shift and finally finding her mate. Mason Winchester...
15.6K 255 5
[[MATURE]] 16 year old Emily was disgusted, to say the least, when she found out that the biggest nerd on campus, Justin, had a mega crush on her. Em...