King of Egypt

By Mohiggins15

All hail prince Asim. Future Pharaoh of Egypt. Asim is in line to be the next ruler. Little does he know that... More

Prologue
Wives and the Exotic
Maat
Outraged
Rescue
Beautiful
Discovered kept Secret
Time away
Sword of Fear
An
Where have you been?
Forbidden
Eliminated
Secret's
Cat Fight
AN
Story Continuation....
Flaming Arrow
Enemy at the Gate

Discovered

1.6K 71 7
By Mohiggins15

*Malbi's POV

"Rather or not the Pharaoh is suspecting me or not... I have to tell Asim." I said. The Queen stood from the seat in my room. "Malbi I agree with you but what exactly do you intend on telling my son? He's going to be crushed you stayed away for all these years. " she said. I ran my hands through my hair "I know! I just....need some time. Give me some time to figure it out." The queen smiled and touched my cheek "You have the quality's of a great Queen. But still the fear of a child." I sighed and smiled "Goodnight your majesty." She nodded then left the room. I sighed then began undressing. I lowered my dress and stared in the mirror at the scar on my stomach. My under garments was the only thing covering me. As I traced the scar I heard someone behind me. "Malbi?

*Asim's POV

I walked down the halls to Maat's room. She seemed to give me good company and I wanted to apologize for my father. As I approached I saw my mother leave her room. I raised an eyebrow then looked. Through the curtain I saw her undress I went to turn but could not dart my eyes away. As her dress slid down I saw a scar. It was on her lower back to. Almost like a sword. When I looked closer I saw the scar on her stomach. My eyes widened when I saw her face. It was grown up but still so familiar, but it couldn't be. Slowly I walked to her room. I pulled the curtain back and stepped in. Her dark hair in curls over her shoulder. "Malbi?" I whispered. Quickly she turned away trying to cover her face with a blue scarf. "Please....please let me see you. I have to know." I begged. Slowly she turned to me. Her blue eyes glued on me. I reached and pulled the mask from her face. I took a step back when I saw a beautiful girl with the face of a girl I once knew staring back. "Malbi..." I breathed. Her lip quivered and she looked down. "I know what your going to say. You hate me and I betrayed you by making you think I was dead, but I promise I wouldn't have stayed away this long if I had known it was safe. So if your going to shout...have me arrested then do it because I deserve it and you deserve better." I stopped when Asim quickly walked over and grabbed me. He kissed me gently and held me close. I was taken back but kissed him back. When we pulled apart he held my face "You look as beautiful as the day I lost you." He whispered. A tear streaked down my face and I began to cry. Asim picked my face up "Why do you weep?" He asked. I shook my head "I....*hiccup*....I just missed y-you so m-much." I cried. Asim the closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around me. "And I have missed you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 690 34
Izidora. A beautiful Hebrew, who gets visions in her dreams, is given the chance work in the Pharaoh's palace as the Queens right hand maiden. What h...
331 36 10
Kingship, the ultimate power in the ancient world. To the Egyptians, it was a power passed through the female line. Only the husband of the Solar Pri...
72.7K 1.7K 25
Princess Anai of Egypt has the best life possible with her older brothers; Moses and Rameses. But when Moses suddenly runs off one day, Anai's life c...
124K 3.8K 29
This is a story of you the reader being sent back in time to ancient Egypt where you fall in love With the pharaoh himself, but will he fall in love...