Secret Lover || Exo Baekhyun...

By hwaneyst

When a girl met her childhood friend and suddenly get to know his colleagues, something happened that made th... More

01: How Did We Meet?
02 : Invited
03 : Bus Stop
04 : Camping Plan
05 : Building Tent
06 : Sunset View
08 : Responsibilities
09 : Q&A
10 : Parents' Secrets
11 : Birthday Plan
12 : Memorable Birthday
13 : Be Friend
14 : Times Together
15 : Weekend Visit
16 : Reality Revealed
17 : Blame
18 : Disappointed
19 : Old Friend
20 : I like you
21 : Getting Closer
22 : Investigating
23 : Coincidence?
24 : Shh...
25 : Han Kyoung Mi
26 : Pair Of Eyes
27 : Don't Bring My Heart
28 : Meeting Her
29 : Letting Go
30 : Mistakes
31 : Prank
32 : Necklace
33 : I Hate You
34 : Heartbroken
35 : Confession
36 : Apologize
37 : Long Lost Sister
38 : Yuri's Plan
39 : EXO Rescue Team
40 : Regretting
41 : Sad But Sweet
42 : Han's Cafe
43 : Running The Cafe
44 : My Heart Belonged To You
45 : Broken Promise
46 : Avoiding Eunmi
47 : Follow Your Heart
48 : Deciding
49 : Heart Touching
Epilogue
Author Note ;)

07 : In The Woods

3.8K 132 30
By hwaneyst

It was 6 in the morning. I woke up first before Hyorin and Yoora. They are still sleeping now. For some reasons, waking up the earliest is not me.

I get out of the tent then saw the sunrises. I check for a better place to enjoy the sunrise view. Soon, I found it and sit down. I stretched my arms and closed my eyes.

It was really refreshing. Morning breeze is just so nice.

"Great view, right?" Someone said while sitting beside me.

I opened my eyes and saw Baekhyun sitting beside me while looking at me.

"Please don't ruin my mood," I said closing my eyes again.

"I won't. Just enjoy this moment."

Soon, I opened my eyes. I look at Baekhyun and he also look at me. Then, I look at each of the tent.

"They're still sleeping?" I asked.

"Uhm... I think Suho is using the bathroom. The others are still sleeping."

Well, this camping place does have bathroom. Two bathrooms. One for girls and the other for boys.

"I see. Are you always the one to get up first?" I asked not wanting my morning to be started awkwardly. But it is awkward.

"Nope. I don't know why I get up early today. Usually, I am the noisiest one when sleeping," he admitted.

"Maybe you are not comfortable," I stated.

"Maybe. How about you?" He asked back.

"I always woke up late. But today, I don't know. There's like something that pulling and asking me to get up early," and I don't know where those words come from.

"Oh! Same goes to me then," he exclaimed.

"Right.. What could it be?" I muttered.

"Maybe it's fate," he whispered so tenderly.

"Huh? I can't hear you?" I asked just to make sure.

"I say something? No! I didn't say anything," he grinned. Weirdo.

"I thought you say something?"

It was then quiet. My morning. It's ruined. An awkward silence is the worst ever.

"Yah! Aren't both of you going to get ready? We have morning activities!" Suho shouted.

"Fine!" I shouted back.

"Where are the others?" Suho asked.

"They are still sleeping!" Baekhyun answered.

"What?!" Suho said then walked to each tent.

I walked to our tent then wake up the others. "Eonnie! Wake up! It's morning already!"

"Uh? Eunmi? You're early today," Hyorin mumbled, stretched, yawned then rubbed her eyes. And I got prepared.

Baekhyun's POV

"Okay! So, we have already decided on what we want to do today. We just need to ask the girls," Suho announced.

Suho went up to the girls and asked each of them. I can't hear what their answers are. And I bet none of them would want to do hiking.

Soon, all of the hikers gathered. I only saw one girl. Han Eunmi.

Is she going to hike also?

"So, now, we have 6 hikers including me. I want all of us to pair up," Suho instructed.

"I will go with Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol while Lay and Eunmi. Okay?" Suho hyung said.

"Er... I want to go with you," Lay said to Suho then he whispered something to Suho hyung.

"Uhm... okay! So, Lay will go with me. So, Baekhyun will go with Eunmi. Is that okay?"

I just nod my head. I know that Eunmi's eyes are probably wide open now.

Then, we stand up. We start our hiking. We were going to the opposite direction of the sunrise earlier.

We were walking a bit. When someone said, "Guys, I need to take something important first. You can go," Lay said.

"Then I need to wait for you. You might get lost," Suho stopped on his track.

"I think I also need to get something first. Chanyeol, wait for me," Chen said.

"So, do we need to go first?" I asked. "Or should we wait for you?"

"Just go first. You probably know the place right?" Suho questioned me.

"Uhm.. Yeah. See you later then!" I said waving my hand towards them.

We walked infront leaving them behind. Soon, they dissappeared from our eyes.

"Do you really know the place?" Eunmi asked.

"Yes! Why? Are you worry? Don't worry. I've been there before," I convinced her.

"Oh, okay then."

We were walking all the way up while this girl asked many questions about the things that she saw and don't know. Basicly new things she passed by.

Eunmi's POV

I was totally busy mesmerizing the new things that I saw. I asked the things that I don't know to Baekhyun.

Not long after, I saw a beautiful insect flying. I follow the insect. Then, the insect land on a leaf.

"Baekhyun-ah, what is this insect called?" I asked.

There is no answer. I turned around and realized that I left him behind. Pabo! What have I done?!

Why did I even follow that insect? Now, what am I going to do?

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Baekhyun's POV

"Eunmi-ah, don't just stay quiet. It feels awkward," I said.

I feel really awkward that she didn't even answered me. I turned around and found out that she was nowhere to be found. Where is she?

Did I left her behind or she left me?

Aishh... trouble maker!

I walked around calling for her. I tried really hard to search for her.

"Eunmi! Where are you? Don't make me worry like this!" I shouted.

I called her again. Many times. Where is she?

I walked around again then I heard someone calling my name. It must be Eunmi.

I ran towards the owner of the voice.

"Eunmi! Is that you?! Where are you?!" I shouted.

"Baekhyun! I am here!" She shouted back.

Where is here exactly? I follow the voice then I heard someone screaming. Is it Eunmi?

I rushed towards the scream.

Soon, I saw that Eunmi fall on the ground. I ran towards her.

"Yah! Are you okay?" I asked as I squatted down to her eye level.

"Ughh... I hurt my ankle!" She winced.

"Who asked you to leave me?" I frowned.

"I was exploring," she saw a sheepish smile.

I picked her up and piggyback her.

"Yah! What are you doing. I still can walk! Put me down!" She shouted.

"Just stay quiet can't you? Your ankle are probably hurt now," I told her then she quiet down. Probably pouting.

I tried to find the original path. I can't seem to find it. Arghh! This is really a big trouble! Because, the sun is setting down right now.

"I guess we need to stay in this jungle for tonight," I said.

"No way!" Eunmi protested.

"Do you want to get caught by wolves?" I asked.

"No," she simply answered.

I walked around still carrying her. Soon, I found a cave. I get into the cave then put Eunmi down.

"Are we going to sleep here?" She asked.

"Guess so. Why? You want to sleep outside?" I teased.

"N-no. Who would want to," she shook her head.

"I need to go and get some firewoods first," I informed her.

"Don't!" She shouted.

"Why?"

"What if there's a fierce animal came into this cave?" She asked in fear.

"Fierce animal?" I laughed.

"What? It's possible," she pouted.

"Not that," I chuckled. "Don't worry, I will get back as soon as possible."

"Promise me," she muttered.

"I promise," I put my hands up.

Then I go out of the cave on a mission to find some firewoods.

*****************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
33.3K 1.5K 9
words are so small but never so easy. [nct series #1] ©chogiwae
805K 37.3K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 113K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...