01: How Did We Meet?

I woke up from my sleep as I adjusted my sight to the brightness. I looked to the bedside and found myself staring at the clock. I blinked then put my arm on my forehead.

I was about to closed my eyes when suddenly someone came in my room. I was too lazy to open my eyes though. Without even looking at the person, I already know who it is.

"Wake up you lazy girl," she slapped my leg once before opening the curtains. "Look, the sun is very friendly today. You're too young to waste your time like this."

"Urgh, Hyorin, it's because you're too old to understand my struggles. It's not like you are the ruler of my life. I have the right to decide what I should do. Besides, how can you tell that the sun is friendly today," I sat up from the bed while blinking my eyes lazily.

"What kind of struggles does a person like you have? And FYI, I am just a year older than you. Just have a small jog," she sighed. "This is exactly why you're so stiff."

"Whatever, I'll do it if you can prove that the sun will rise tomorrow," I smirked.

"What Eunmi?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Fine. I'll go," I sighed in defeat. "Now, get out."

"Why do I even have a lazy sister like you. How can you get a boyfriend if you continue to be a lazy girl that doesn't even know how to hold a knife."

"Just shut up," I mumbled lazily. "Now, out."

She rolled her eyes before walking towards the open door. I stood up from the bed as I make my own way to the door and slammed it closed. I locked it so that no one can come in. I was about to continue my sleep back when suddenly, someone knocked my door room. What is it again?!

"Yah! Eunmi! Don't you dare to continue your sleep again!"

"I KNOW!"

How did she even know that? I forced myself to prepare. Soon, I went downstairs.

"I'm going out people!" I put on my shoes before turning the doorknob.

"Where are you going?"

"To find the answer on how I can prove the sun will rise tomorrow."

"What, seriously now?"

"Kidding," I laughed. "I'm going to find the answer on how I can prove that the sun is very friendly today."

I quickly stepped out of the house before receiving another set of nag. I looked up to the sky and realized how the clouds covered the sun. This is honestly nice. A just right weather for going out.

I was walking with my gaze stuck on my phone when suddenly I bumped into someone.

"Yah! You need to be careful next time!" I shouted. Wait, I'm the one who should be careful. "Erm, I mean, I'm sorry," I bowed.

"It's okay," he smiled. "You look very very familiar," he said which make me to tilt my head and scan his face. He's wearing a pair of sunglass, cap and mask making it difficult to recognize him at first sight.

I raised an eyebrow and try to refresh my memory. Who could this man be.

"You've grown up too much. It must have been a very long time since we last met," he chuckled.

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

I can tell he's surprised though.

"You don't know me?"

"Is there any reason why I should know you?" I said iritated.

He laughed, "Don't you remember me?"