28 : Meeting Her

Hyorin's POV

Eunmi just came back from a certain park. Well, that was what she said. I just let her go to her bedroom. I am getting ready to meet my friend.

She have an event to do and she ask me to help her. I was about to get my phone in my bedroom when I saw my mom.

"Oh! Eomma, I was about to go out to meet my friend," I informed.

"Arasso. Becareful. Where's Eunmi?" She asked.

"She just get home awhile ago. She's in her bedroom and I think that she is thinking something," I told her.

Then, she make her way to Eunmi's bedroom. Maybe she want to help Eunmi. I get my phone and walk out of the house. I drive to the cafè where she want to meet me.

"Hyorin-ah!" Someone shouted.

I look to the person and realized it was my friend. I wave at her and walk to her.

"So, how's the event?" I asked.

"I've planned it perfectly," she said.

"Really? Perfectly? I don't remember that you are a perfectionist," I laughed.

"Yah! Are you coming?"

"Of course! I'll bring my sister."

"Bring as many people as you can so that the excitement level will be increase."

"Arasso, arasso."

"Hey, I thought that I should invite some singers to do some performance, but I don't know how to invite them."

"Well, my friends are singers. They are known by everybody in this world. Maybe. They're quite famous."

"Really? You should invite them. By the way, who are they?"

"Should I tell you?"

"Come on. Don't make your friend waiting."

"Arasso. Its Exo."

"EXO?!"

"Yah! Slow down your voice!"

"Jinjja? Exo are your friends?"

"Well, yes they are. So, is it okay for me to bring them along?"

"Of course! That will be totally fine! I can't wait to meet them."

"First! I need to informed them."

"Call them now. I want to hear their voices. I want to make sure that you are not lying."

"Of course I am not!"

I took out my phone and start to contact the person I am a bit close with. Suho. He is the first person in my mind.

*on the phone*

Suho: Hello?

Me: Hello! Its me. Hyo Rin!

Suho: Oh! Hyorin! What's wrong?

Me: Are you free next week?

Suho: I think we are. Wait. Chanyeol-ah, can you check our schedule if we are free by next week!

Chanyeol: Jamkhanman... Yes, we are.

Suho: Did you hear that?

Me: Yes I did. Can you come to an event next week? It was an event that was organize by my friend. I was suggesting for you to do some performance.

Suho: Hmmm... That will be fine. So, next week. I will tell the others.

Me: Jinjja? Are you really are going to the event? I am not forcing you.