Together Again - District3...

Oleh MyMindAmusesMe

[Book 1] - We've had a lot of bumps in the road. We were friends and lovers but we ended things, well he ende... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Author's Note
Part 11
Author's Note
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Epilogue

Part 18

207 3 0
Oleh MyMindAmusesMe

Part 18: -

Micky’s POV

These last two weeks have been horrible. Ella hasn’t woken up. Not even a single movement, nothing. I was really starting to lose hope but something made me cling on, hoping and praying for just one tiny movement. I haven’t moved once from her side, except when I went to eat and go home and get changed. The fans have also noticed that I’m being socially inactive but right now I couldn’t care. I was more interested in getting my princess back. She needed to come back. I know that’s horrendously selfish of me but I needed her, she’s the one that’s kept me sane. She’s the one who I planned on spending my whole life with, she’s the one I want children with. I know I’m repeating myself a lot but talking to yourself often does that. I don’t even know what I’m talking about half the time. Today, I’m due at a meeting with Jayne and the boys, I don’t know what it’s about since I’ve been out of things but I think its good news. I hope it’s some sort of good news.

  I made my way to our little studio were we have made some of videos in; I’m guessing they want it to be a private meeting. I was nervous for some odd reason, I couldn’t exactly give you a specific reason but I’m guessing it because I’m leaving Ella for a while and I’m scared what could happen but I’m also scared as to how this meeting will go. Anything could happen.

   I walked in and was greeted sullenly by Greg and Dan. I’d been keeping them updated as to how Ella was doing but there hadn’t been much change. Nothing was changing, life had to go on whether we all wanted it to or not. Everyone was also keeping me updated on things on the outside but all I really got told was, Lottie and Dan were together, they’d sorted things out; Greg and Maria were going strong and Rachel was showing a tiny bump which is making people think that she’s having twins. It wouldn’t surprise me if Rachel were having twins since she’s off a set of twins. Rachel’s brother moved away though, so she doesn’t get to see him quite so often so they don’t have a close relationship anymore. I don’t think she minds though since her brother’s already gave Ben the stamp of approval, just as Dale did with me. He might be younger than Ella and I but he’s still had to give his approval, even though Ella and I were best friends beforehand.

“So may I ask what this meetings all about?” I was confused about this whole ordeal. But sometimes work has to come first.

“Micky, you may since you’ve been out the loop for a bit but we know you’ve got a lot more important things to worry about. However, this meeting is deciding your fate within the music industry. We’ll be getting a call back today - well just shortly - regarding the recording contract from Universal. I’m hoping its good news but we’ll have to wait and see” Jayne said while coming in through the door. We’re all hoping for good news right now.

“So, exactly when did we apply for a recording contract from Universal?” I asked more confused than ever. When the hell did this happen, it was all new to me.

“I sent in a taping of your singing, a couple of days after Ella collapsed. I mentioned it to Greg and Dan but obviously, they never told you. However, enough just now and let’s wait on the phone call”

“Yeah, might be best” I said angrily. I was angry they never told me. Yeah, I was cut up about Ella being in a coma and could quite possibly die from it but they could’ve told me. However, it’s in the past now and that’s all that matters. As long as we get this contract then we’re laughing.

“Mick, we’re sorry we never told you but everything was a mess back then. Everyone was hurt, you especially and you spent all your time singing to Ella and we didn’t want to disturb you. I know it would’ve been happy news for you but we didn’t know how you’d process it,” Dan said a little nonchalantly. I knew they all meant well and I was angry but we all can’t hold grudges, not when something could really make us happy.

“I’m not angry. I was angry but we can’t hold grudges against each other because then it’d ruin us. I know why you guys kept it hidden and a secret but hey we all weren’t in a good place back then and I know we aren’t out the woods yet but we can only try” I said in a small squeaky voice. Why the hell was I talking weird? I couldn’t give you a clue.

  The phone rung, everyone one of us stiffened while Jayne answered. As she was talking away to the person on the phone, we all glanced scared at each other. It’s safe to say all three of us were close to crapping ourselves. Jayne then came walking towards us and placed the phone on loudspeaker --I’m guessing -- in front of us. It’s doomsday.

“Hello District3, I’m Bill Roache from Universal records. I’d like to talk to you about your enquiry for a record deal” The voice spoke through the phone. We were all too shocked to say anything, because this could drastically change our lives.

“Mr Roache, I think the boys are a bit shell shocked to say anything even though you haven’t told them yes or no, yet” Jayne spoke for us. Wouldn’t you be shell shocked too, if you were getting a phone call from a record label? It was too surreal, way too surreal.

“I won’t bite boys but I understand that getting a phone call from a record label will scare you into oblivion but since you boys are a little too frightened, I’ll go ahead and tell you the news,” We all drew in our breaths as Mr Roache continued to speak, “Your sounds is unique, it’s different and I love that about you guys. Your harmonies are so on point with each other; it’s as if you were made to be in a band together. Even though Dan is a year older. I’m just going to come out and tell you guys the good news since I can barely contain it any longer. I’d love to work with you guys, which is why I’m offering you the recording contract. Congratulations boys, you’re now recording artists” When those words were said, my whole world lit up but then suddenly dropped in a heartbeat. Ella wasn’t awake to be able to share the happiness with me. She was laid out cold in a hospital bed. I sometimes wish it was me in her place.

“Thank you kind sir” We all chorused as Mr Roache hung up. This was a great day and somehow, I had a feeling it was going to get better but I had the same feeling every single day for the last two weeks. However, I just felt like today was going to be the day for miracles.

“Guys, I’m gonna go back and see how Ella’s doing. I know I’m praying for a miracle but I just want to spend my happy day with her”

“Micky, we understand. Go be with your girlfriend and call us if anything changes”

“I will do guys” I said as I walked out the studio. I hailed a cab and headed for the hospital.

William’s POV

I hadn’t seen Ella in weeks. I knew she was in hospital because Ella’s parents told Alex’s parents and obviously, he told me. For some odd reason, Alex was banned from seeing her. No idea why or how but for some reason, I was glad. I was glad because it gave me time to just be with her and reflect on something, which could’ve been, if she hadn’t got back with Micky. I’ll always hate that boy. He ruined everything for me. I literally mean everything.

“Hey El, it’s been two weeks now since anyone’s heard your beautiful voice. We all miss you. We’re all wondering when you’re going to waken up. I’m sorry I was distant lately but I had to sort my head out. I needed to sort out my feelings for you. I like you Ella and I can’t get over them. I don’t know how or why you went back to the cheating scumbag of a boyfriend but you did and it hurt. It hurt Alex too but he’s been banned from seeing you, maybe it’s Micky’s doing, I don’t know but he wants to see you. You can’t hear me for which I’m thankful for since I’m badmouthing off the person you love. Well, I think you love him”

Micky’s POV

As I arrived at Ella’s hospital room, I noticed William in there with her. He was no doubt badmouthing me. I opened the door ajar, and heard so much of his one-way conversation with Ella. I wasn’t gonna walk in with all guns blazing at him for badmouthing, I knew he was so what’s the point in stating the truth? There wouldn’t be a point. Instead of starting a fight, I sat in my normal chair after kissing Ella on the forehead. William just stared at me before he left in a huff by the looks of things. What, can’t a guy kiss his own girlfriend? Obviously not in his books.

“Hey princess, we got some exciting news today. Dan, Greg and I, we were signed. We officially have a record deal. It was a shocked to me too but I don’t know when I’m going to have to leave you. I don’t want to leave, especially not you. If I could, I would take you with me but you’re unfortunately very ill and we can’t help that. You’re - “

Ella’s POV

“ - My beautiful princess and I’ll always love you” I knew that voice, it was my beautiful boyfriend’s voice. The last thing I remember was feeling dizzy and weird earlier. But how come now, I’m hearing voices and beeping. It was just too weird.

“Ella, when you do decide to waken up, I’ll be here. Just like, I have for the last two weeks. You mean everything to me and I’m not letting you go so easily this time. You’re going to be bound to me for life, if you’ll allow me. I just can’t wait for the day, you get the all clear. If you ever do. I’m sorry, too. I’m sorry for being one of the main reasons you stopping going back for you treatment. I’m sorry for you being the way you are just now. I’m also sorry for leaving you; I just wish I could go back in time and not let that moment on the bridge happen, because it hurt too much. I’m sorry for letting Alex ruin our relationship back then too. I’m sorry for a lot of things but I just can’t put them into words but I’m not sorry for loving you like I do. I’m sorry we lost our baby, I know that was neither of our faults but I am sorry that we don’t have a little spud running around here right now. However, if you do get better, I do want children with you. I love you Ella and I always will. Nothing will take that love away from me,” He said with his voice breaking. I want to waken up, I do but I feel like there’s a heavy weight sat on me, refraining me from moving. It just feels like I’m not ready but I just don’t want to lie here and listen to everything going on, I want to see it, I want to feel it but most of all I want to feel the warmth of Micky’s hugs and kisses again because I miss them. He’s my Micky Mouse and I love him.

   I squeezed his hand as hard as I could but I think I did it weakly.

“Ella?” He questioned. To prove his point, I squeezed again. Hopefully a little harder this time.

“Babe, you awake?” I kept squeezing hoping that he got the picture. Everything was heavy so I couldn’t really open my eyes. I’m guessing he pressed the button right above my head because next thing I knew there was about 6/7 voices in the same room. I couldn’t make them out but I was hoping they were going to get this damn tube out my throat. It was horrible and I was dry and hell.

   The last few hours were horrible, they took the tube out and by god did I gag. Although, I wasn’t properly awake it still made me gag like nothing else. This journey back to normal health wasn’t going to be an easy one. I was in for a tough ride and so was Micky. 

A/n: - 

So I don't really like this chapter/part but I tried. My tooth is out and by gosh am I in pain :( my gum is swollen and now there's a horrible taste in my mouth from it so I may need to go back to my dentist :( I'm on a soft food diet too since I can't chew or anything but thank you for the 3400+ reads and the 50 votes so far :) you have no idea what it means to have that on one of my stories. I write for fun and I'm not the best writer but thank you :) 

P.S I also know the boys aren't signed but in my story they are and idk if Universal is in the UK or America but in this story they're in the UK lol xD 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
104K 1.5K 46
When Mia's best friend Sky comes to live with her in England, they almost immediately bump into Dan and Micky, not knowing that Dan, Micky and Greg w...
419 108 28
"If I risk it all, could you break my fall? How do I live? How do I breathe? When your not here i'm sufficated. I wanna feel love, run through my blo...
5K 136 9
"This isn't some stupid book, Dream." George scoffs. "You of all people should know that. Right?" "What do you mean by that?" "This isn't a love sto...