♥The Shape of Love♥KnB♥Kaijou♥

By Puripuriko

One team emphasizes teamwork for victory for all, the other team emphasizes teamwork to crush dreams one by o... More

♥00♥ Seasonal greetings
♥01♥ The season is here
♥02♥ The gears are moving
♥03♥ Model and Idol
♥04♥ No. 4, Captain and Point Guard, Hakanai Shiki
♥05♥ No.5, Shooting Guard, Kaede Akina
♥06♥ No.10, Power Forward, Yukihime Fuyu
♥07♥ No.8, Center, Tsuyu Natsuhi
♥08♥ No.7, Small Forward, Hanamichi Harumi - The Ace
♥09♥ River and Sky
♥10♥ Our Princess
♥11♥ Behind the princess are a reliable team...and a moron
♥12♥ 4 seasons
♥13♥ I believe in you
♥14♥ Settle the score!
♥15♥ Kanagawa's Sky
♥16♥ Secret Tears
♥17♥ I couldn't care less
♥18♥ We won't lose!
♥19♥ To you
♥20♥ 6th member, number 6, Leung Fuu
♥21♥ Aozora's and Kaijou's summer camp
♥22♥ Summer romance part 1
❤️23❤️ Summer Romance Part 2
♥24♥ Summer Romance Part 3
♥25♥ Summer Romance Part 4
♥27♥ The revenge to the sky
♥28♥ The end of summer camp
♥29♥ Autumn river
♥30♥ The River in the Spring
♥31♥ Summer day at the river
♥32♥ Snow flake in the river
♥33♥ In that season, I looked at the river
♥34♥ Don't look back!
♥35♥ The other half of the Zone
♥36♥ The river stops, the sky comes to a standstill?
♥37♥ Sky and Earth
♥38♥ The sky of possibilities
♥39♥ Infinite Sky
♥40♥ Limitless Sky (Ending)
♥Ending Note♥

♥26♥ Fuu's basketball

707 22 2
By Puripuriko

"Hmm~, how should we start this off?" Kise was sitting on the chair in only his boxer shorts, eyes never leaving the pink haired girl, who was sat on the edge of his bed. She was nervous about this even though she was the one to suggest to use her virginity as a price for the bet if he won. Did she not think that she would lose at all? "Senpai, come here." 

"You're calling me 'Senpai' but I can't feel a single ounce of respect coming from your words at all, cheeky brat." Harumi reluctantly walked over to him, her face showing signs of embarrassment that she failed to keep hidden. 

Kise smirked and he pulled Harumi onto his lap to make her straddle him before pressing his lips to whisper hotly into her ear.

"Strip and look sexy for me..." 

Harumi shivered at the hotness of his voice and she glared daggers at him for that. Kise was giving her a very smug 'Give me my reward' face, humming ever so innocently.

"You should be lucky that I like you enough to go through this..." She muttered, "You better finish this quickly, I am embarrassed." She unbuttoned her shirt and Kise wasted no time to rest one hand on her hip and the other on her neck. "Ah-!" She tried not to react too much to his touches but his hand was warm on her skin. 

His hand travelled down to her cleavage, professionally breaking the hold of the front clasp. He let it slip down her shoulders, admiring the topless girl in his lap. "Senpai, I hope you're not thinking that I will make this quick. Since I like you, I will take my time with you..." A hand snaked under her skirt so it can discover the naughtiest of all places.

"K-Kise...! D-don't touch there like that!"

"Why not? You're pressing against my fingers..." 

Harumi hugged Kise, holding onto him as he worked magic on her.

"You're in for a fun night, Harumi-senpai~♥. I'm going to tease you all night and make you want me between your legs." 

"You cheeky brat..." She managed to say to him this while the rest of her words became nothing but moans but his name in the form of a whisper... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kise slept well after the rather very hot and teasing love making he and Harumi participated in last night. If Kise had to describe himself properly, he would describe himself as someone who likes to play with his prey before swallowing them. 

"Harumi-senpai, you're so beautiful when you're completely naked. Let's do naughty things~♥." 

"Ehh?! Again?!" The sleeping beauty woke up in pure shock and the beast beside her chuckled at her reactions. 

"Senpai, you are so cute." 

"I can't believe you..." 

"Senpai, last night was fun. You're so cute, have you always been this cute?" He pulled her naked body to his own, kissing her on the cheek, "I had so much fun." 

"Shut up. I can't believe you... Do you kiss your Mother with that mouth?" 

"Which bit are you talking about? How you like it rough or how I told you to ride me?" Harumi blushed at his words and looked away from him, feeling embarrassed. Kise just chuckled, "I'll just have to make you shameless like me. I will train you~♥." 

"You really have no shame. I can't believe you... Wait, again? I thought this was a one time thing?" 

"Oh no, I'm not bored with Senpai yet." He has been interested in her ever since she can use half of the Zone's power. He felt a sense of belonging when with her and he wondered if it was because they were aces of their own team. 

"You really have no shame. Fine, I'll play with you until you are bored." 

"Then! Let's have a one-on-one!" 

"Again?!" 

"I mean on the basketball court. Wow, Harumi-senpai is a pervert..." 

"Don't call me that! I'm going to use the Half-Zone on you!" 

Inside Nakamura's hotel room, there was a Japanese grammar lesson going on in there. Nakamura was helping Fuu correct her Japanese grammar. 

Because Japanese and Cantonese do not always have the same meaning in certain kanjis, Fuu often found writing to be a bit of trouble. Seeing that she was struggling to read some kanji, Nakamura decided to help her on what she doesn't understand. 

"Shinya-senpai, let's play basketball." 

"Did you finish the questions I made up for you?" 

"No." 

"Then my answer is no." 

"Don't be so mean to me, Senpai! I want to play basketball..."

"Let me see your work then." Nakamura took her worksheet and looked at her work. 

"Senpai, do all smart people wear glasses?" Nakamura frowned at her question. 

"Why would you think that?" 

"Because Kise doesn't wear glasses and he is as dumb as a box of rocks." 

"I can't say no to that one..." He has seen Kise's bad grades before and he remember the struggle Kasamatsu had to go through just to make Kise rank above the bottom 200. "Anyway, you did well. I suppose you can go out and play basketball."

"Yes! Come on, then!" She was looking at him with hopeful eyes. 

Nakamura blinked a few times before he realized what she wanted.

"Me too?" 

"Yeah! Let's have a one-on-one!" 

'Come to think of it, what is Fuu's skill in basketball?' Nakamura told her to wait for her while he got changed.

"Why do I have to wait outside?" 

"Because I want to get dressed without a girl in here." 

"Oh..." Why was she saying Kise was dumb when she's equally as dumb as he was? 

Fuu and Nakamura went to the street basketball court instead of the indoor one since they were in use for elementary kids. 

"Fuu, I think we should leave..." Nakamura can tell those delinquents do not friendly at all, they were leaving trash on the floor and they chased another group of high schoolers away. They were the type of people Nakamura wouldn't want to socialize with and he wouldn't want Fuu to go near them either. The five delinquents looked so unfriendly that one has to be stupid to even go up to them.

"Excuse me, we'd like to play here." 

"Fuu, why are you over there already?!" 

"Huh? You? Basketball isn't for little girls like you." One of the delinquent said to her. 

"Why not? There's no rule that says basketball is only for boys with big or tiny penises." 

"What did you say?!" 

Nakamura quickly went to Fuu's side and grabbed her wrist, "Fuu, we should go before they do anything." 

"Why? What will they do?" 

"This!" One of the delinquent threw  punch at Nakamura but the glasses wearing high schooler dodged in time. 

"Get the fuck out of here, little girl! Sports are not for girls anyway!" 

"Yeah, why, you think just because official sports channel broadcast your games you think you are equal to men?" The five guys were all laughing after one of them said that. 

"Oh? What's this? Do we have prides to break here?" 

Shiki happened to have walked by and she saw her junior being picked on by some delinquents. 

"Hakanai-senpai!" Nakamura was glad she's here; just Shiki alone can take down scary people. 

"Huh? Another girl? Wow, you are my type-" 

"You are not my type, dickless. Then, what do you want to do, Fuu?"

"I want to play basketball."

"How about a 3-on-5?" Shiki challenged. 

"Heh, we have more people on our side!" 

"Yeah!" 

"We'll show you our skills!" 

"Don't underestimate us!" 

"Let's show these little girls real basketball!" 

"Hakanai-senpai, is this really a good idea?!" 'Fuu and Hakanai-senpai have skills but they don't have height! We are at a disadvantage here!' 

"It's fine, Junior." Shiki insisted, "Skills prevail over advantages sometimes. It depends how you use it. So what if you have height, it will be like giving an F1 car to a bad driver if he doesn't know how to use it." 

"Is that so...?" Nakamura still don't feel comfortable with it though.

When the game started, the delinquents were the first to get the ball. They were all tall and of similar heights too. 

Shiki didn't care about height at all, she just went for the ball and steal it before it's out of her height. 

'Hakanai-senpai is so fast to steal!' Nakamura got the ball and he observed the area around him. He can't shoot because of the distance between him and the post. 

"Right here, kid!" Shiki was already very near him thanks to her Shukuchihou movement, being able to appear elsewhere instantly. 

Nakamura passed the ball to Shiki and she went to perform a lay-up. However, all five of the delinquents jumped up in front of her, all blocking her way.

'That's not going to go in!' Nakamura knew it! There's no way they can win against five tall people with just the three of them! 

However, a pleasant wind blew behind him and he watched Fuu run her way to post. She jumped up high into the air, and reached for the ball. Fuu jumped over Shiki, grabbed the ball from her, and performed a flip in the air, effectively appearing behind the wall of tall delinquents. 

"Fuu jumped over the defensive wall?!" Nakamura didn't think that was even physically possible! Fuu has such a crazy play style!

"As expected of our 6th member." Shiki watched Fuu dunk the ball. 

Fuu landed on her feet and she smiled at the jaw-dropped delinquents, "Let the wild game of basketball begin!" 

With that, Nakamura was certain that with Fuu and Shiki, they can easily beat the delinquents. 

Fuu's movements were so difficult for the delinquents to keep up because of her wild style of play. She was a natural who opposed all textbook rules with basketball, her style of play was as free as the wind. 

"Fuu..." Nakamura was amazed by her style of play, it's like a wilder version of Aomine's street basketball movement adding the amazing jump that proved height meant nothing to her. 

With Shiki's speed, Fuu's wild play, and Nakamura's defense and shooting, the winning team was decided...

"Fuu, you're good..." Nakamura said to her, "How do you jump so high?" 

"I just jump." 

Shiki said she has some other business to take care off so she told them to take care of themselves before dinner time so now Nakamura and Fuu were left alone. 

"There's no way a person can jump that high! You're really gifted."

Fuu smiled happily at the way he was amazed with her style of play. She's happy to know that her new friend liked her style of play. She smiled warmly at his compliments. 

"You know, back in Hong Kong, it wasn't a good thing." 

"It wasn't?" 

"My teammates thought I was showing off on purpose so they often make fun of me behind my back." 

"Oh."

"Now that I am here, I feel like the free wind! I'm so happy!" 

"I'm glad you found your basketball style again." 

"Yeah!" 

Was it just him or the wind has been rather pleasant whenever she's with him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 455 16
Being wounded, being injured, being hurt; during the times when they want to cry, they face the vast sky and cry out as loud as they can. Kasamatsu Y...
6.4K 260 40
"ꜱᴏ...ʜᴏᴡ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋɪꜱᴇ ʀʏᴏᴜᴛᴀ?" ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇᴅ ꜰᴏɴᴅʟʏ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ "ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏᴇᴅ" ׂׂૢ་༘࿐______...
147K 3.7K 18
[Completed] Arisa Masamune is a new transfer student at Kaijō Highschool. On her first day, she was forced by Kise Ryouta to become Kaijō basketball...
35K 1.4K 64
Teiko's basketball #3 The trio face their final year at Teiko middle school. They walk forward with their sights set high and nothing other than the...