Dan Howell/Danisnotonfire ima...

By sunshinehowelll

a series of cute/fluffy imagines about the amazing danisnotonfire/dan howell. ^-^ -DISCONTINUED- More

oops (smut)
Bad dreams
I love the way you wake me up (pref)
Horror Movies
Silly turnip
hugged to death
Baking With Dan
update

byyyyyeeeee and ty

7.3K 80 26
By sunshinehowelll

Yo I just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm not going to be continuing this series anymore.

this series of imagines has got so many  notes and reads and every time I check my account I have 99+ notifications. I am so greatful to everyone who has supported me and the story, but I feel as if i have grown out of writing and as much as I'd like to rewrite this because ewmywritingisactuallyterrible I don't really write anymore and I'm not in the phandom as much??? (If that makes sense)

So yeah basically, thank you.

But then again i might randomly post something Dan related but separate from this series so look forward to that If it ever happens.

Plus I still actually can't write for shit

Byyyyyeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
7K 98 6
Tom is the senior bad boy of Surbiton Highschool. He's quite the looker, and can charm any girl that comes his way... Or so he thought. (Y/N) (Y/L/N)...
560 164 10
She is obsessed with half of the population and she doesn't know why. All she does know is that she claims them all. ❗MY FIRST LANGUAGE ISN'T ENGLI...
8.4K 233 19
Dawn Sinnie Scamander is fifteen years old with two famous war heroes, Porpentina Scamander and Newton Scamander as her parents, not to mention an an...