Howl For You

By ColorlessInsanity

"Please, come back to me.." His voice faded and her dream ended. Her mate wanted her back... More

Howl for you ch2
Howl For You ch 3
Howl For You ch4
Howl For You ch 5
Howl For You ch6
lHowl For You ch 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Howl For You

6.3K 77 4
By ColorlessInsanity

Im sick of this, my life my existence the pure thought of me living aggravated me to the bone and I was almost on the verge of giving up. My family was cruel and I had turned into a mother at an early age, no I did not have children of my own but I did however have to take care of some that weren't mine to begin with. I was exhausted and fortified that I had to do all this bull shit and no one even acknowledged me I was out down the weakest link in werewolves existence.

"Hey bitch come down here and fix us some dinner." Yeah that's my mother, daughter of the best alpha out there. She always called out to me when I was in 'my' treehouse. Yeah Mine my dad built it for me, before he left me that is. He always told me that he would stay and be with me forever. Untill his true mate showed up and whisked him away blinded by love and leaving me alone in this hell whole for all eternity. He wasn't my father anymore, and since I was technically still a human it didn't register me as his daughter. If it wasn't for my best friend Nicole then I don't think I would be able to make it in this cruel world. She found me at my weakest time, a harsh time.

*Flashback*

"Hey hurry up fat ass bring the books and you better get there before I do." The grade A bully in my school Thomas Rayne. He was know for both his looks and the fact that his father had murdered East Wings Alpha, granted it was due to revenge and hate for the fact that he was his mothers mate. I however thought he did it just to kill. He snickered at me as I tripped on my 0old tattered sneakers that I found in the dump nearly a week ago. My parents never bought me the good stuff, I always had to make and or find my own clothing. I gripped onto his books and papers as I ran quickly to his first period. Mine unluckily was on the other side of the school, right next to Mandy my older sisters class. Mandy was a tormenter, devil, and a torturer in my life. She made sure that if I ever did anything wrong then I would be beaten and have to skip dinner for a few days. Sure I was heavyset but I didn't think of myself as fat, I just have a few love handles here and there that's it. Just as I was about to reach his class a foot came out of nowhere and tripped me causing me and his books to tumble down onto the floor.

"Way to go fat ass, you cant even deliver my books to the class like a good slut you are." Slut wow that was new. A foot kicked me in my stomach and I immediately grabbed it trying to intake air that was just kicked out of me. I hardly had a chance to breathe as fists came down onto me like I was a punchbag to vent anger whenever they needed it. Tears feel down my face before I could stop them. I just wanted my pain to stop, I wanted it all to stop. The punching it didn't stop it continued for what felt like hours but in reality it was just a few seconds.

"Hey guys stop leave her alone what did she ever do to you!" A feminine voice reached my ears, it sounded like an angel in the far off distance. I squinted my eyes and starred at the beautiful lady before me. Her hair was a dark black, it reminded me of when I would stare up at the dark sky in my tree house at home. Her skin was pale but she looked lively, her hips flowed down to her legs and her hair swooped around her breasts forming a natural enhance curve. Her smile down at me seemed almost warming as her hand helped me up. I looked down at the ground immediately feeling self-conscious of my stubby short hair and my heavy set body.

"Man Nicole why you gotta ruin our fun, we were just teachin her a lesson." The boys fists came down at my back sending me back to the ground, where I took my natural position and curled into a ball. I covered my head protectively so as no tot hurt myself or let them hurt me in the process.

"You need to leave her alone before I teach you a lesson." She deepend her voice in a commanding tone letting them know that she was 100% serious. She cracked her knuckles and the boys took off running. Once again she offered her hand, but I refused this time and used my own strength to lift myself off the ground and dust off my clothes.

"So whats your name?" She flashed a bright smile at me showing a dimple on her left cheek. Her bright blue eyes glistening with pure interest.

"I-Its Isis." I chocked on my own words shocked that someone was actually talking to me.

"Well isis, you look like you could use a friend." She wrapped her right arm around me an walked me to the classroom. Her height taller then me by at least a foot.

"Oh names Nicole by the way, but you can call me Cole for short." She walked away leaving me dumbfounded that I had actually managed to make a friend.

*End*

I sighed heaving my self out of the tree and landing on the ground with a thud. My sister Mandy saw it and pretened to fall.

"I think there's an earthquake mom." Ridiculas I know but get this my mother actually went along with telling her to run inside so as not to her herself.

My mother and I never really got along much, iwas the mistake that she regretted having. Tears rolled down my checks as I made my way back up my tree house. She can cook her own dinner, im leaving tonight. Inside my treehouse I kept the essintials because they would occasionally 'forget' that I was still out here and lock the door. I gathered my torn backpack that I had sewn together using a kit I found in the yard. I threw in some money I had been saving up, some clothes, and some food. I hauled my self out of the tree and began my journey. I began to sing my song as I walked out of the town I promised myself I would never step foot in again.

*New port New York 10 years later*

"Isis you have a call line three." My student advisor bused me from the office trying to embarrass me on the first day here. I am 23 now I am damn near capable of knowing that I have a phone call incoming. I sipped on my hot cup of coffee and sat down on the hard wooden stool that substituted as a seat. My back ached from typing an essay all day long and taking phone calls from people that my boss, who never seemed to be at work needed me to answer.

My boss was a mysterious man and no one knew where he would go to during business days. I huffed my breath if I was the owner of a bigtime company like this one I would make sure I at least showed up to greet new employees. Instead I was greeted by a cold empty office and a stack of new employee exams and assignment. My head was focused on what all I had to do in order to keep myself organized and in a sane mood while I was at work.

*Later that day*

"Miss Knight is it?" A tall lady with a smug look and artificial looking skin walked up to my cubical. I examined her finely pressed and ironed worksuit and the suede shoes that followed. Her smile was fake as if she practiced it in the mirror many times before or she was just unamused. She skimmed over my desk and 'Tsked' clicking her tongue in distaste.

"Yes mam' it is." I straightened my posture and sat up as straight as i could in the uncomfortable chair.

"I need you to take this to the boss. Its a quick scetch of the designs that will be on the runway in two days. Dont get cocky and loose any of it otherwise i will fire you immediately." She handed me the vanilla folder her scaly over died skin scraped across mine. I shuddered in disgust.

"Yes mam' you can count on me." I rose my hands on my head and souluted her, cheesy yeah but it still worked. The lady gave me a fake smile and left. I gathered my belongings which was nothing but a jacket and the floder. Then checked the time on the phone the company had supplied me with. I have been at work for nearly seven hours. I sighed in disbelief, then switched the computer off.

Looking down at the folder was a sticky note attached with the address "The Walton's Complex." I perked up, this is where i am staying. Well atleast i know where im going. I threw my jacket onto my body and hugged the folder close to my chest. It was a mere 23 degrees outside and i didnt have the money to buy a cab ride to the Apartment complex. I was just stuck with walking.

I rounded corners and said hi to a few people here and there, but the walk was over all really boring. I started to list all the things that i was thankfull for in my head. Thing number one, I had a job and a place to live. I didnt hate living at the homeless shelter, it was even my home for a long time but it was getting old. I remember Crazy Joe even his name bought giggles to me.If it wasnt for him and James i dont think i wouldve made it through the time i spent there. James provided me food and he kept me warm when it was cold. Joe provided the entertainment, his wife had left him with her debt that she had run up gambling and his children were independent and half way around the world. I guess he gave up and came to the homeless shelter when he couldnt afford it anymore. I swear if he was here now he could make even a rock bust out laughing.

Something that i was thankful for number two, i had lost weight due to the fact i was loved there, James, Joe and everyone else was like a family to me. I guess at my old house they never gave me the food called love, and i never seemed to get full. James left me though almost two years before i was found and given this amazing job. A smile was brought to my face. I may be freezing and have no money, but at least i had a warm place to go back to and a job.

The Complex in all its glory stood in front of me towering above many building in the city. The doormans greeted late night guests and stopped suspecting people. I walked forward ready to be greeted with a smile by Alex.

"Its quite late Miss. Knight are you sure this job wont work you to your grave?" Alex the doorman with the red had and red suite to complete it stood outside holding the door open for me hinting at me to come in. Alex was a nice man in his late 40's he had three children and a very protective wife. It seemed like a happy family. I cringed at the thought of my family. Its been 10 years since i last saw them but i would still occasionaly have nightmares.

"No Alex, Never look a gifted pig in the eyes." Alex laughed his deep laughter feeling my ears.

"Miss Knight its "Never look a gifted horse in the mouth." Alex doubled over laughing, my face flamed red and i too started laughing.

"I really thought it was pig ya' know." He smirked at me his tender grey eyes full of love staring down at me.

"Its alright kiddo, youve still got some learnin' to do." He patted my head and together we walked into the Waltons.

"Alex are you off work now?" I frowned.

"Yes miss why?"

"I was hoping you could tell me where my boss lived." I looked up at him with hopeful eyes. Almost pouting to him. Alex chuckeld.

"Yes Miss he is at the top floor. Do you need me to accompany you there?" He coughed and rubed his hands together at an attempt to get warmer. He should head home.

"No thanks Alex, im sure your wife would worry." He smiled at me and thanked me before leaving. I checked around the huge lobby filled with guests and children yanking on their parents coats to buy them something from the candy counter. It was a really nice Complex, almost a hotel. It had a huge front lobby, with three information desks to guide you to your location. I walked up to the first one holding the folder tight in my hands.

"Yes Miss how may i help you?" An elderly woman was infront of me and she complained about how her room wasnt big enough. Some people need to be thankfull for what they have and not ask for more. Thankfully though the lady at the front just moved her up a room and she was satisified with that.

"Next?" The lady at the counter smiled at me as she chewed her gum and painted her nails.

"Can you please tell me where Jhonathan Hendersons room is?" She nodded and typed in a few words and numbers and told me where it was i needed to be.

"Third room top floor. Room number 2045, right side." I thanked her and moved out of line. The elevator was directly in front of me and just about to close before a man stopped it.

"Getting on?" He asked me, i nodded and stepped into the elevator. The music played and my favorite song started "Kelly Clarkson, Breakaway." I begun to sing to it before i could stop my self. I was so caught up in singing i forgot the man next to me, staring at me with full attention. I stopped and looked down to the carpeted floor.

"Why did you stop? Dont mind me." He smirked at me. I felt my face flame and i just continued to stare at the floor. A ding sounded off letting me know it was my turn to leave.

"This is my floor, bye and thanks for letting me on." He nodded his head.

"Anytime." I stepped out and walked down the long corridor counting the gold encrypted numbers as i did.

"2045." Yupp this is it. I raised my hand to knock on the door but stopped in my tracks. A smell that would haunt me for my whole life filled my nose. I would recognize that smell anywhere.

The smell of wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHHHH NOES WOLF!!!!!! Well thats the first chapter, please tell me what you think and if i should continue. This is only the beginning but i would like to have some encouragement to settle my feelings.

~Love AMORA~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 10K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
223K 7.1K 44
"You think you're so fucking tough huh? Get your ass in that room before I have to make you, Skylar," he growled, trying to fight back his wolf from...
7M 162K 40
Mariah was raped, bullied, abused and rejected by her own mate. Her own flesh and blood never cared about her, made her life hell. But once she get...
5.1K 129 15
"You're mine." Her uncle tried to claim her. Her father beat her. Her mother died. Alpha comes along. "No, she's mine." She'd found her mate. She'd a...