Threatened to kill

By bigmjlover24

Have you ever wondered if there was another side of Michael Jackson that you don't know about? Then if you re... More

Intro
Chapter 1 Cassandra's P.O.V...NY City april 30,1982
NOT AN UPDATE
Im sorry!!
Thank you!!!
Sorry not a chapter!
Chapter 3
Im so sorry!!!

Chapter 2

597 26 5
By bigmjlover24

Cassandra's P.O.V

Phew! I got to work just in time! As I walked in I saw my best friend Alex. "ALEX!!!" I yelled."CASSANDRA!!!" He yelled. I walked over to him and gave him a friendly hug."Did you hear about the young man who was murdered?" Asked Alex."Yes I did, It was all over the news this morning." I said."Well I just wanted to tell you, because you live in that neighborhood and to tell you to be careful."he said."Ok." I said.We continued to work through the day.

Time skip eight hours later.(closing time)

I look at the clock.3:00pm. Yay!!! It's closing time!! I said bye to Alex and walked out to my car.

Time skip (Home)

I pulled into my driveway and parked my car. As I stepped out of my car I heard the bushes rustling. I started to feel like someone was watching me.AAAAAHHHH!!!

CLIFFHANGER!! Stay tuned to find out what happens.

Also please comment,vote. I would really love to hear what you guys think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
72.3K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...