Marrying Atlantis

By Keira000

When plain Jane, Aubrey finds a guy burried in the sand, she naturally helps him. He thanks her by kissing he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Author's note
abyess abyisials afterstory alone amnesia angry anniversary argument argure armadillo article atlantis baby back backk bar battle bearing beat black blood blue board boat bond bonding booze borrowed bouquet boy brother bunker cake case castle cat celbration chic chicklit child children chocolate cluedo college computer concert cookie cough countess couple crazy cruise cry cuddle curious date doctor dress drunk eel elder elderly emperor enemy engagement epilougue exporation fall fame family fan fangirl fashion fiance fight fighting finishing fish five flowers food fortune game ggame girl glamour goldfish gown graduate grand grandma grandmother great grocery heat hero hide home honey honeymoon hospital house injure internet jamacian jar jealous jenny just keep kid kidnapped kids king kiss ladders ladies lady laptop later letter lit live llama looting lost love mama marlin marriage marring marry marrying mate material mer merfolk merma mermaid merman mermen message mother necklace new news newspaper note nurse ocean old older originalwatty palace parent party pastry patisserie photo piano play pregnate princess proud questions rascist recap ring room saving scare school sea sebastian seduct seek shallow shark ship shipwreak shop show sick sing singer singing siren sister sisters skype sleep slumber snakes snowglobe something song speed stealing store surprise sweet swim tease teen teleagram telegram ten theatre tiki transform transformation trick trust trwal twenty underwater vow walk water wattyoriginal wed wedding weeding wifi winderwater years

Chapter 23

17.8K 643 43
By Keira000

My whole body felt like there was a fire growing inside of me, the surrounding water was doing nothing to cool me, but other than that I felt fine. Sebastian however was as hard as a rock and with a glazed look over his eyes. I slid down to his arm and pressed my torso against his suit jacket. I turned and saw that I had a million pairs of eyes looking at me, most of them male and a few aggravated female eyes. What did I do wrong this time?

“Sebastian?” I asked innocently staring up into his beautiful eyes. “What’s wrong?” I asked and began tracing my finger over his solid lips. I giggled for no particular reason and played with his tie a little before getting bored. The room was silent and a ring had formed around us slowly inching closer. I could see Genevieve in the distance, grinning from ear to ear, just waiting for something to happen. She pointed at Sebastian mouthing the words ‘Do it’. Confused I back to the crowd to ask what was going on and begun swimming towards the closest mer. Sebastian who I assumed had turned to stone took a sharp breath. “I’m so hot,” I said fanning myself flicking my hair back. “Is it just me?” I asked.

Suddenly someone grabbed at my tail and pulled at me. Just like the domino effect a million other hands began grasping at me. I just sat there in the middle of it and watched. There was a sudden flash of deep blue scaring off a portion of my new found attachments. It took me a moment to realise that it was Sebastian darting around. I cheered and clapped not finding it strange that Sebastian had suddenly grown a new fin. I watched as he ripped another two bodies from me. This should be put on stage as part of the performance. It would make an epic fight scene. I giggled and clapped. I was suddenly plucked from the crowed by Ava just as a flash of deep blue flickered passed my eyes.

“You idiot,” she called back before dragging me down the hallways with the male population following. “Stupid stupid Sebastian, and you have no idea what’s happening do you?” she muttered peering down at me. I giggled stupidly and shook my head.

“Not a clue hehe.” Ava rolled her eyes and made a sharp left into a room and bolted a heavy metal door behind her. We heard the mers banging on the door calling to me. I was itching to open it.

“Stupid stupid Sebastian. Don’t even think about it missy,” She pulled me away from the door and the pillow I was strangling. “Who would have thought, a Halfling would have such a strong scent.” Scent? I looked at her curious. She sighed shaking her head. “Aubrey as a mer, you inherit certain traits from sea life, one in particular comes from a dolphin,” she began.

“Sebastian mention dolphins once,” I mumbled. Ava ignored me and continued.

“Right now you are in heat,” I nodded. “Which means you give off a pheromone that is very alluring to the male population” I nodded again. “Meaning they want to mate with you” Another nod. She sighed and gave an irritated groan “I feel like I’m talking to a piece of seaweed! You need to stay here for a couple of days until this blows over,” I slumped onto the lounge.

“I wanted to see the show,” I sighed noticing there was no windows but a connecting door to the side.

“Do you want to end up pregnant, and not necessarily with Sebastian?” she snapped.

“No, but…” I stopped myself. What was I thinking? I didn’t want kids, not now at least. I gave an irritated sigh and rolled onto my back. “Is there any pain?” I asked.

“Do you feel any?” I shook my head. “He should have told you all this beforehand. It takes a lot of willpower not to rape your singer there on the spot. Commendable, but still very stupid,” she picked at her claws and dusted off her shoulder.

“Not raping people, should be a norm, I can’t see how he could be considered stupid,” I argued.

“You honestly don’t get it,” she snapped again. Well obviously not. “Consider yourself drunk. You would let any Tom, Dick or Harry onto you. That is how serious, being in heat can be.”  She growled at me. “Sebastian should have at least embraced you, warding off any unworthy competitors and then sweep you away from the other stubborn hungry fish. Well at least his fiercer side kicked in, meaning he is serious about you. Stupid marlin,” She chuckled her seriousness easing off. “The marlin and the goldfish, what an odd combination,” she laughed.

“I’m not a goldfish,” I pouted and she playfully patted me on the head.

“You’re right, you’re colouring is closer to a fighting fish, though where the fighting spirit got lost in the process, is still a mystery to me.” she laughed flicking her hair back.

We stayed in silence only listening to the persistent calls of the mermen outside. It had lessen, maybe the thrill of the theatre was more fascinating than me. More likely their rightful partners had dragged them off, hopefully for a good tongue lashing.

“Back off you hormonal maid eaters!” I heard someone call outside the door.

“Ah, my relief is here, be a good girl,” Ava grinned patting on the head again. There was a rhythmic knock and Ava went over and unlatched the door and slipped through. To my surprise, Harper, the sporty one came through the door. She rested a battered baseball bat on her shoulder and grinned at me.

“It’s been a while since I’ve gotten to use this baby,” she smiled flailing it around for me to see before returning it to her shoulder.  “So Countess sitting tight?” she asked bolting the door just as a new wave of guys appeared.

“I’m not a countess,” I mumbled. She ignored me and plonked herself down next to me and started pulling off all her bits of glamour.

“I hate dressing up,” she flicked her stuff around the room and slumped back stretching out across the lounge. “Ah the good old bunker, we’ve spent so many days in here. Quite a few narrow escapes to, I might add,” she looked over to me who had curled up. “Don’t worry, we’ll make it fun, consider this a slumber party, the others will join us in a couple of hours after the concert,” she folded her arms behind her head.

A slumber party! I’d never been on a slumber party before. My cousin had told me about one she went to making me so envious. My stomach suddenly grumbled. I watched Harper raise an curious eyebrow.

“What? I didn’t exactly didn’t get much of a chance to eat,” I explained.

“No? So that bowl of chocolate was just a figure of my imagination?” she laughed and disappeared into the next room and returned with a platter of fruits, veg, cheese and dips. “Here there are some clothes in here. She tossed me a normal tee shirt and took one for herself getting changed right in front of me. She honestly had no shame. “We’ve never had an outsider stay the night with us. This is going to be the best slumber party ever,” she grinned tossing a pillow in my face. Considering I had nothing to compare it to, yeah it was going to be the best one ever.  I swang the pillow and clipped her in the back of the head. “Oh it’s on,” she grinned grabbing her fluffy ammo.

“Like Donkey Kong,” I replied laughing at her confused expression, getting another hit on her.

___

Sorry, if that was anti-climactic, I had a bit of a writer’s block. Anyway What do you think of the marlinXgoldfish. I thought of it last week and thought it kinda funny.

Anyway, comment on what you think, and I’d like to know if anyone has a really good slumber party tale to tell. Comment/PM me if you like. I don’t bite….much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 571 39
I leaned back against the wall "It's been so long hasn't it?" "Yes, it has... I think the last time I saw you was high school graduation." "Exactly...
34.8K 2.2K 53
ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs MATURE CONTENT 0πly f0r 18+ readers. #underediting " What I am thinking is to go out for a walk " he quickly lifted me up in a...
100K 867 108
Original / male male / time travel / high H / drama / beauty shou / black belly attack ✔️ The full text has been completed 1v1 bisexual big tits swee...
4.7K 328 21
Human!AU, SI-OC. Jade had always been a weird kid, and not in the 'I'm not like the other girls' way. It had kept her from making friends most of her...