Found

By KitKat614

I've been held in cage for about more then half my life. I am now 18 been here since I was six. So that is tw... More

Found
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not a Chapter
Chapter Twenty-five
Twenty-Six
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Not Chapter
Chapter 29
Epilogue
About My bad Girl Mate.

Chapter five

23.5K 706 85
By KitKat614

(Pic of Drew on side ----------------------------------------------->)

~Katherine Pov~

“What we doing first David?” David asked as we drove off to where ever. David wouldn’t tell me he said it was a surprise. I don’t know why.  Dustin and Trey are playing with Trey cars driving over everything making a weird car noise.

“We are going to get a little something to eat. Like treat type then go do some stuff and then have some real food then couple more rides. Then it is time to get Katherine home.” David said.

“Oh alright cool. So Katherine how old are you?” Drew asked me.

“18” I mumbled. I looked at the baby as she cried. She is so adorable light brown curly hair with green eyes squinting as she cried. Her soft little chubby cheeks making me want to pinch them. I touched her cheek gently making her stop crying. She leaned into my hand. Her fingers are the smallest thing ever. She will become so beautiful when she is older. Her small hand grabbed onto my index finger. She looked up at me with those green adorable eyes. She gave me a cute tooth less smile.

“Wow she doesn’t really like people she doesn’t know. She usually just cries for them not to touch her. That is amazing she likes you. Any way 18 that’s cool I’m 25 if you were wondering.” He stated I smiled looking down at the baby.

“That’s cool how old is she?” I asked him.

“Daisy is six and half months.” He said.

“She is beautiful.” I stated kissing her adorable little cheeks.

“Yeah she is. I say she looks like my stepdad but others say she looks like my mom.” He said smiling at me.

“Well I don’t know.” I said laughing as Daisy giggling at me tickling her little tummy.

“You have a cute laugh.” Drew said.

“Thanks” I mumbled blushing and turning away.

“No problem Katherine. So what is your full name?” He asked me.

“Katherine Faith Taylor and what about you?” I asked.

“I know a Taylor he is my best friend. Oh and mine is Drew Anthony Grayson.” He said smiling. I can tell he is trying to look me in the eye. He keeps moving trying to see my face.

“What is his name? Your best friend I mean.” I said handing Daisy her bottle.

“Thomas Anthony Taylor he is the pack doctor.” Drew smiled.

“That is my big brother.” I told him laughing a little.

“Oh I didn’t know Thomas had a sister closer to his age.” He said.

“Yeah well they thought I was dead so…” I trailed off.

“Oh I’m sorry. “ He said.

“Katherine can I call you KITTY?” Trey asked me. Both him and Dustin looking at me smiling adorably.

“Sure buddy I might not here you the first time because I am not use to it.” I told him.

“Okay kitty.” He said giggling.

“So Katherine how are you with playing Slide?” Drew asked me.

“Slide?” I questioned.

“Yes it is a hand game. Want to play?” He asked me.

“Katherine do you want to hear a cat joke?” Trey asked. I guess I won’t be called kitty. Drew telling me to tell him no.

“Uhh No “I said.

“You got to be kitten me” I bursted out laughing. After getting out of my laughing fit I looked up to see everyone staring at me. Looking back down to my feet.

“Sorry” I mumbled to them.

‘Why are you apologizing Katherine?” Drew asked me.

“I didn’t mean to disturb your peace.” I said still looking at my feet.

“Katherine” Drew said.” Katherine looks at me please.” Drew said nicely. I looked up and noticed his blue eyes looking at me. “Don’t apologize for anything, Okay.” He said. “I’m serious Katherine don’t apologize for anything and I want to see your gorgeous eyes staring at me.” He said seriously. I couldn’t help and blush away. I nodded my head and fiddled with my thumbs. “Words Katherine use your words sweetie.” He said.

“Yeah I understand Drew” I told him.

“Thanks now we are here so let’s go have fun” Drew said getting out the car.

I feel over whelmed. I am so small in this big place filled with more than 600 people. Ride things everywhere. A super big red thing a cart is riding on. Then six big flags hanging.

“We are at six flags.” Drew yelled at Dustin.

“Okay lets go boys stay with one of us.” Drew said pointing to David, Aubree, and I. They both nodded their heads.

“Alright let’s go have fun.” David said holding on to Trey hand. Dustin holding onto Aubree. Walking behind them and Drew next to me holing Daisy. I felt Drew move closer so our shoulder where touching. I looked up at him a smiled. Standing in a huge line with two excited kid is pretty funny.  They both were jumping up and down and running around all of us.

“Hey stop we are almost up.” Aubree said.  I felt Drew hand enclose around mine interlacing our fingers. I felt like I should pull my hand away but I loved how my small hand felt in his large ruff hand.

“Can we go on a roller coaster first please Kitty?’Trey asked me. I looked at Drew see what he says.

“No Trey we are going to start out light with cool ones then last is roller coaster.” Drew told him.

….

That was the most fun I ever had in my life. We went on so many rides. David stood on the side for most of them holding Daisy. The boy literally went on the same ride about twenty times. Drew and Trey loved the roller coaster and went six times. When me and Dustin only went once. I hated how it felt when I went down the hill. It made my stomach feel like it dropped I hate it. We are now on our way home. I don’t want to go I actually had fun with Drew.

I ate so many new things. Like a cinnamon bun, cotton candy, Hamburger and hotdog. I’m sure I had them before but just forgot how they taste. But the cinnamon bun was amazing. That was the only thing I ate the whole thing everything else was just nibbles.

“Drew you going to come over or do you want us to drop you off at home?” David asked.

“Can I stay for a little Dustin is having fun and so am I.” Drew said looking toward making our eyes lock. I smiled and looked down at Daisy as she made soft baby noises.

“That’s good I’m glad you are you need it. How is school going?” David asked making conversation.

“I finished school David last year you went to my graduation. You even threw me a party for that and went I got my job at the hospital.” Drew said. Tuning them out I looked the adorable little girl in front of sleeping. She is at peace. Knowing nothing will harm her and no one will ever break her peace.

“Katherine we are here.” David said opening the door.

Going into the house. There were people everywhere. They all stood quiet and stared at me. I felt super nervous and uncomfortable. I began to back away until I felt a large hand on my back. Turning fast I saw Drew and moved behind him and placed my head on his shoulder.

“You okay?”  Drew whispered in my ear. It is odd how I feel comfortable with him. I don’t even feel this comfortable around Alex and he is my mate.

“Uh no.” I told him.

“Come on I will protect you.” Drew said taking my hand and walking me in with him.

“Thanks.” I whispered as we stood in front of all these people. Drew in front of me protecting me.

“Oh god Thomas you were right. My baby girl. Oh Katherine I missed you.” An oldish lady said. I couldn’t see her right so I moved on the side of Drew.  She had light brown hair. She had a big smile on her face but tears streaming down her eyes.

“Who is she?” I asked Thomas as he came walking toward me.

“That is mom and this is our family.” Thomas said.

“I don’t know them Thomas.” I told him.

“Trust me they are our family.” Thomas said.

“You don’t remember me baby girl?” The lady that is suppose to be my mom said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 2.1K 20
Jennie, Lisa, Rosรฉ, Jisoo ๐˜… ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ "๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ." ๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฌ/๐—ป, (๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚) ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
41.1K 558 51
๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ โthis house is not a home without my baby. where are you now when i need...
32.3K 1.2K 4
Tiana is a 14 year old human who's mother died when she was just a baby. Her father had to take care of her all on his own but for a man who can only...
131K 3.4K 24
Jennie is a rich girl supposedly suffering from emotional trauma. Her parents are barely there for her so they decide to call in a private therapist...