Found

~Found~

The only thing keeping me sane is wanting to find my mate. Even though he is most likely to reject me. Who wants a broken girl?

Never thought I would leave. I am eighteen after all. I have spent my life in a cage for about twelve years. Yep twelve since I was six years old. I don't know if my family searched for me or just let me go. I was taken by rogues. Locked in a cage only leaving to use the bathroom. I eat in my cage. I haven't seen sunlight in these twelve years. Want to know what I did these twelve years. Get abused raped and just about anything else you can think of. Billy he is the alpha of the rogues they formed some kind of Rogue pack. Anyway he is the one that loves to beat me. Always leaving black and blues and cuts my wrist with silver knifes. Silver isn't fun at all burns like crazy. He even wrote his name across my back. He always smiling and laughing when I scream especially when he rapes me. If I fight him while he does it. He just makes it worse for me. I have company some times when they bring another hostage I guess you can call it. I am being held hostage but no one comes. Why would I keep my hopes up if they won't come anyway? I don't really remember my family much.

All I do is remember how many years I've been here my birthday. Doubt forget the rogues makes me do home schooling. This isn't even my home its hell. They say I'm supposed to it just in case I will be needed to teach anyone else they take. That was my only get away they would leave me alone till I was done. Once it was over they would of course hit me. You don't know how many times I accepted death and waited for it to take me but never did. Why me? I always asked.

"Hey Katherine you have a new buddy who will join you." I flinched at his voice. Oh how I hate Billy. I crawled to my dark corner and brought my knees to my chest. Watching as Billy threw the fragile blonde girl in the cage in front of me.

"Now Aubree be a good girl and maybe nothing bad will come to you. Katherine is nice to your guest." He laughed looking at me in my dark corner.

"Wait you can't do this. My dad and brother will find you and kill you!" The petty girl yelled at him. Bad. Very bad she needs to learn first. She is young looks about the age of 16 he will ruin everything for him.

"What!" He yelled his body trembling from anger. His fist in tight hold making his knuckles white. He walked to her cage and began to unlock it.

"Billy STOP!" I yelled toward him. Looking him dead in the eyes challenging him. From all the things I learned here we are not suppose to look into any of the people eyes or we will get hurt badly. We are also not suppose to talk unless spoken to. The other thing we are defiantly not suppose to do is spit in their faces. Why I did it I don't know. She is too young to go through this. I will be her savior each time she will get out I know it. As for me I'm just trash always will be as for the child in front of me who is only a child. Has her innocence still there and I would like to keep it that way.

"Oh Katherine. Katherine Katherine, Katherine my lovely brave Katherine. Haven't you learned anything?" He questioned her is my turn to get him angry and forget about the young girl.

"I learned lots of things Billy. Like for one you are a fucked up prick. No you are Psycho who needs to be hospitalized. Don't you think Billy? To tell you the truth Billy I think you keep me around so you can have a little fun. Since you know you can't willingly get any. You have to force people. Oh my dear little Billy. I do mean little Billy if you know what I mean." How am I being so brave? I just feel so protective over this girl. My eyes trailed down to his pants so he knows what I mean.

"That's it you bitch."He growled maybe this is the time he kills me. Once the cage was opened his fist collided with my face with such force. Falling back my head hitting the edge of the metal bed I use as a table. Smiling as I felt the blood ooze out of my head. No I'm not happy cause of him hitting me but of him forgetting about the girl.