Panty Droppa ~Kelly Oubre

By DubNationUnderGod

This right here's a panty-dropper Whoa-oh, whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh This right here's a panty-dropper Whoa-oh-oh-o... More

Chapter 1: First Game
Chapter 2: All Eyes On You
Chapter 3: Set Up Part 1
Chapter 4: Set up Part 2
Chapter 5: Jealous
Chapter 6: Chopped
Chapter 7: I Care
Chapter 8: 'Tis The Season Part 1
Chapter 9: 'Tis The Season Part 2
THANK YOU!!!
Chapter 10: Trust Issues
Chapter 11: On Bended Knee Part 1
Chapter 12: On Bended Knee Part 2
Chapter 13: When you play with fire.... (Part 1)
Chapter 14: When You Play With Fire... Part 2
D'Angelo Russell
2-IN-1
Chapter 15; Toronto Vibes- Part 1
Chapter 16: Pt. 2
BACK AGAIN!!

Prolouge

10.1K 203 69
By DubNationUnderGod

Kelly~

My palms were sweating. My leg was bouncing up and down, repeatedly. My lips were dry. I wanted to get up pace around the room, but i had to stay seated. I've always dreamt of being here, experiencing this moment. Even though, i was born ready, it was still a nerve-wracking & surreal experience. I was at the 2015 NBA Draft Pick.

I was confident, yet scared. Anxious is the perfect word to describe me and the thoughts going through my head.

"What if you dont get First Round Pick?"

"What if no one wants you?"

"What if your stuck in the D-League?"

"Then again, what if you get 1st overall pick?"

"What if you go to one of the best teams in the league, such as the Warriors or Clippers?"

"What if you get a 5 million+ contract?"

I sighed, trying to push all of the "what ifs" questions to the back of my head.

My dad looked over and patted my back.

"Its ok Jr. You got this son." He said lowly.

I slightly smiled and nodded. As much as i wanted to say my dad is right, you can never be too sure in the game of Basketball. Sometimes, you believe things will go one way and they go completely left.

Breaking my thoughts, was the loud yelling of "boo's" as our commisioner, Adam Silver, walked up on stage.

I chuckled, because every year its the same thing. Nobody likes this guy.

"Hello. I am your commisoner, Adam Silver. Today i am proud to present to you the 2015 NBA Draft Pick and the future of our NBA. Each and every one of you guys deserve to be here. All of your efforts throughout high school and college finally recieved the proper recognition, and now here we are. I am honored to celebrate this special part of your career with you all and hopefully, everyone's dreams come true."

Everyone lightly clapped as he continued.

"O.k. Let's get started. With the first pick, in the 2015 NBA draft, the Minnesota Timberwolves select... Karl Anthony Towns! From the University of Kentucky."

The whole croud, including myself, burst into cheers as he smiled and went up to recieve his new NBA gear and take pictures.

This went on for the next 45 minutes, in this order:

D'Angelo went to the Lakers

Jahlil went to the 76ers

Kristaps went to the Knicks

Mario went to the Magic

Willie went to the Kings

Emmanuel went to the Nuggets

Stanley went to the Pistons

Frank went to the Hornets

Justise went to the Heat

Myles went to the Pacers

Trey went to the Jazz

Devin went to the Suns

Cameron went to the Thunder

I was happy for them, i knew them all one way or another, but 14 picks and 14 teams later, i still haven't been selected.

I tried my best to keep a smile on my face, but i was gonna be pissed if i didnt make top 20 and even more pissed if i didnt make the 1st round pick. I was already a little mad that i didnt make the lottery, so that extra stress wouldnt be good. For anyone.

Adam came back up and cleared his throat.

"With the 15th pick, in the 2015 NBA Draft, the Atlanta Hawks select... Kelly Oubre Jr.!"

I was super hype, but remained calm on the outside as i hugged, kissed and dapped my family members and friends. I heard plenty of cheers as i recieved my "Hawks" cap and walked on stage.

"Good job man. You deserve it." Adam whispered in my ear as we shook hands.

"Thanks sir, i appreciate it."

I took some pictures and sat back down, where an elderly looking Blonde lady came up to me.

"Mr. Oubre come with me please." She tucked her lips in.

I slightly frowned, but got up and followed her backstage.

"Here you are." She said motioning to a light Brown wooden door.

I was beyond confused as i stepped inside the room and saw Washington's coaches and Atlanta's coaches sitting at a round table.

"Take a seat."

I sat in the only open chair, which was in between, Mike Budenholzer- Atlanta's head coach and Randy Wittman- Washington's head coach.

"As you know, you were just traded to our team, but there's been a change of plans." Mike says sighing.

"Look man, i dont like allat beat around the bush stuff. Just be straight up with me. Whats been the change of plans?" I asked leaning forward.

"Well for a contract worth 9.2 million dollars over the course of 4 years, you're being traded to my team, the Wizard's. You're aslo playing in the summer league." Randy says smiling.

I chuckled shaking my head.

"Do you not wanna be on my team?" Randy asks his smile disappearing.

"I mean.... Its just selfish how ya'll tell me and the world one thing, but the whole time had a side plan on what u were gonna be doing with me and i didnt even get a heads-up, hint... Nothing. Plus, I would've rather been with the hawks because i felt i'd be more recognized. That may sound cocky, arrogant or even a little selfish, but in my eyes, its true. Hawks have a GREAT team, but they have have no star players. They work as one, and i feel that that's a good thing, but sometimes they may need that extra boost and that coulda been me. Whereas, the Wizards have quite a few stars. John Wall, Paul Pierce... But i see there's nothing I can do about it, so it is what it is. Is that all you wanted because im trying to see my boys get drafted." I say with slight attitude.

"Yeah, just pick up your gear and change your cap when you leave out of here." Randy said lowly.

I scoffed. "No problem coach. And here you go mike." I said placing the cap, down in front of him and exiting the room.

"Don't even stress it. You got 1 month until the summer league and 4 until regular season. Just make sure your adjusted by then" I thought to myself.

Alexsa~

"5! 6! 7! 8!" Jelena yelled.

Right now i was currently trying out for the Washington Wizettes dance/cheer team. Im not gonna front. These routines are hard.

Im just happy im still here. 12 groups of girls came in and im in the top 4. After this next elimination round, if you were still here and not running out the door, crying, that means you've made the cuts and you're on the team.

I already killed the choreography to
"Dance for you"
"Get me bodied"
"Promise"
& "Drunk Texting"

Next was my solo and i knew exactly what to perform.

"Alex, retry that last move you do when Chris and Jhene says, "Hope its the worst sex ever"" Jelena said standing in front of me.

It took everything in me not to frown at her and argue that i did fine. I simply nodded and did what i had to do.

She tilted her head to the side and shrugged.

"It could be better, but because you've been doing decent on every other routine, ill give you a pass. Make sure you have it correct in 30 mins though, bc if not... You can see your way out." She repeatedly poked on my chest.

I grabbed her fingers. "Listen, yolanda, yvette, whatever your name is. Do. Not. Touch. Me. I get your point and ill have it together, by then if not sooner. But you will not come at me like im your child. These other girls in here may take that, but i will not!" I fumed. "Glad." I poked her chest. "We're" i poked it again. "Clear." I did it one last time before walking off.

"O.k well guys, thank you're colleague, Alex for ruining the time i gave you to practice. Because of her, cuts and solo's start now. So get in your positions!" Jelena fakely smiled.

All of the girls groan, while some mugged me. I mugged them right back.

"First up, Get Me Bodied, then Dance 4 you, promise and lastly drunk texting alright?" Jelena yelled.

Everyone responded with a yes while i rolled my eyes.

"Good. Let's start!" She cut on her IPod.

4 minutes into the dance...

"Kaia. Bye!"

"Karmen. Follow her."

"Same goes for you Alyssa."

"You too Samantha."

"Stephanie. Deuces."

Me and the rest of the girls finished our dances and hi fived each other proudly.

"Congrats. You guys are the top 3o dancers, however that means 10 of yall gots to go!! So time for solo's!" She squealed and sat behind a table with papers and pens on it.

"#32. Cmon."

A pretty brunette girl walked up.

"What song?"

"Big Sean- Paradise" She said.

**********

"O.k lastly, #12."

I stood up dusting off my butt and walking to the center of the floor.

"What song?" She rolled her eyes.

"Trini Dem Girls- Nicki" I sigh.

"You sure?" She asked smirking.

"Just as sure i am that you're a thot." I smiled.

Some girls were mumbling "ooh" while jelena looked taken aback. Finally she played the song.

(Video of the dance in MM- check it out)

After i was finished, i sighed, catching my breath.

"You're cut." She shrugged.

"What?" I yelled.

"Did i stutter? You're cut."

"You know what?" I charged towards her, but someone yanked my arm back.

"Relax." The voice said.

I turned around and saw my idol, Ahsha.

"She been trying it though and i dont know what she think this is, so ima help her get her life and find herself." I yell looking at Jelena, who looked a little shaken up.

"Chill out." Ahsha said.

"Alright. But let me go please. I dont like being touched. I wont do anything, i promise. I respect you to much to lie to you." I said sincerely meaning it even though i could tell my voice had pure attitude dripping from it.

She eyed me carefully and then slowly dropped my arm.

"Listen Jelena, i like her. She killed it." Ahsha tells her.

"Idc what u liked Ahsha. These are my tryouts, so what i say goes. And i tell you," she pointed at me. "Bye"

"Tri-"

Ahsha cut me off. "No, Jelena, these are our tryouts and we need to come to an agreement on who stays or goes."

"Maybe id listen to that, if you were actually here, but you weren't so... No agreement . Bye Alexsa."

"Yeah, but what i was here for, was enough for me to know i want her on the team. And relax, it was one audition i missed and it was because i had to meet with Pete and Oscar."

"Idc the reason you werent here. Idc why you like her. I. Dont. Care. She's out, that's it."

"Why dont we let Oscar decide?" I smile.

"What" Jelena frowned.

"Did i stutter? I said why dont we let Oscar decide?" I quoted, mocking her from earlier.

"No... Thats dumb. Just no." She said.

"Well then she's on the team." Ahsha smirked.

"Fine, have it your way. Just know, the first time you slip up will be your last time on that floor. And you better hope you dont slip up before regular season starts, because this goes for the practices we have also." She glared.

"Girl, bye. I dont need you to tell me what to do. I got it." I mugged her.

"Im leaving." She sighed picking up her purse, ipod and charger.

I put up the peace sign as she walked out slamming the door.

"Well girls we have a 21 man team. Jelena wanted 20, but oh well, one more wont hurt right?" Everyone cheered and nodded. "Alright yall can pack up and go. Be here by 12:00 sharp on Tuesday." Ahsha smiled as everyone gathered their belongings.

I was about to walk away when Ahsha stopped me.

"And for you, watch out. Jelena is evil and will do anything in her power to mess your game up. Ive witnessed it and gone through it. So stay on your toes, even when your'e not around her." She warned.

"But youre still here after all the things she did right?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah..." She frowned.

"So i can do the same. Im not worried about no jealous, stuck up whore. What this look like?" I raised an eyebrow.

Ahsha laughed hard. "Girl we gonna have to work on that mouth and temper!"

I joined her laughing, before i walked away.

"Good luck with that one!" I yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
68K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
648K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...