Through the storm | Sequel to...

By annashaaw

"Well maybe it’s me And my BLIND optimism to blame Or maybe it’s you and your sick need To give love then tak... More

Prologue
Miles Away} Chapter 1
Stitches} Chapter 2
Goodbye pt.2}Chapter 3
Back To You}Chapter 4
The stars aligned} Chapter 4
Weakest Point}Chapter 5
The question is why} Chapter 6
Third Chance}Chapter 7
"I love you baby"}Chapter 9
1K'
Wanting one another}chapter
Our reality}chapter 10
Trouble in paradise}chapter 11
Change of heart}chapter 12
Break down}chapter 13
What happens in dallas stays in Dallas}chapter 14
Forever and ever}chapter 15
Thank you pt.1}chapter 16
Thank you pt.2/epilogue}
Third book is being deleted

Where I'm meant to be}Chapter 8

160 6 0
By annashaaw

Stephanie's pov:
I know the dude looks super scrawny but whatever

Jon and I walk outside to the lake. The sun is starting to rise.
We wanted a little personal time together.

"It's beautiful" I say. Jon nods. "I always lied to my parents. I always told them that I would go for a morning run but instead. You see that little bush over there" he says pointing. I nod. "Well there are trees. And let's just say I used to be an explorer and would climb them. Look out over the lake. See the first light Everyday for 4 years" he says. I smile.

"See in chicago I was never allowed to do that. See there's crazy people during the day. No matter what day during sunlight hours. I was told it was never safe. So I never saw the sunrises. But now. I do. Say if you're away I'll do a walk with sean, but when your home" I snuggle closer into his arm. "I get to sleep in" I say giving an michivous grin. He cracked one too.

"How long is this path?I'm not complaining but I think I'm going to need a swim soon" I say. Jon chuckles.

"Well I did ask you to wear you bathing suit for a reason. Didn't i." He says grinning.

"You sneaky boy I say smacking his chest playfully. I start to jog and take off my gym shoes, shorts and light yoga jacket. It's quite chilly without the sun here.

He starts to do the same. I run into the water and dive in. The waves were a little more energetic today. Arms come up around me. I cing onto the arms.

He spins me around and I feel like I'm in heaven. This is where I'm meant to be, it's what I am meant to be doing.

I slowly turn myself around so that I'm facing jonathan. He smiles down at me. Moving some pieces of hair out of my eyes.

"You're beautiful. You know" he says. "So I've been told, captain" I say.

Remebering when we called eachother that.

"You're exquisite. You know that" I say. "So I've been told,my queen"

"I thought you were gonna call me handsome" he says looking up highty mighty.

"You are" I say.

I look towards the sun. Now high above everyone and everything.

" Should we head back?" "It's about 7. My mom is probably up making breakfast" he says. I nod. Thinking about food.

We get out and actually lay on a rock.

" Steph" jon says.

"Mm" I reply.
"Can I ask you something?" He asks.
"Yes I reply.
"What happend when you were 16 exactly?" He asks.

"Well I was in a relationship for 2 years meaning starting freshman year and ending senior year. We went to a party and I got super wasted. I thought he was as well. He told me he was taking me home, and he didn't. Instead he took me to his car and rap..raped me" I say getting every last word. Jonathan gave me a symaptic look. He grabbed my right hand and moved his thumb back and fourth slowly.

"I was pulled from school. Moved to a new district and put in new school. I haven't seen him since. I don't want to. He disgusts me. To be honest I can tell you I would be scared to see him now. What he was capable of, makes me scared of what he is capable of now."

"No one knows this, not even chaunette. Only my parents. He also treated me like shit. I thought I was in love aswell. He told me he loved me. Then he snapped. He became abusive. Fights that never resolved. He pressured me" I say. "Then why did you stay? " he asks.

"I thought I loved him and my parents were getting funded by his father. Who owed a great deal to my father and he paid for the church and everything. I wouldn't be surprised if he still was" I say. He nods.

"Did you have the baby?" He asks. I nod.

"She would be 6. I named her Isabella Nicole Summers. She had blue eyes, and little specks of blonde hair. She had the tiniest hands. She was precious. I was going to keep her until, she had to be kept at the hospital for 3 weeks. I wasn't abandoning her I was giving her a chance to live. So the orphanage of chicago took her in as a baby. Gosh I really hope someone took her home" I say.

Smiling at how she looked.

" Come here" he says opening his arms. I smile and hug him. He kisses the side of my head.

"Ready to go, love?" He asks. I nod.

We put on our clothes and walk back hand in hand.

We walk up the dock and see everyone outside eating. Ryder was enjoying some scraps.

" Goodmorning" I say kissing mr.toews cheek and hugging David. Jonathan sits down and starts talking.

" Hello andree" I say walking in. She beams and comes to hug me.

"Steph" she says. I smile. She does as well.

"Well sean is still sleeping. He is a bit cranky this morning so I let him win" she says. I giggle. "He always does"

"So where were you two this morning?" She asks grinning.

"We took a morning walk. Then we decided to go swimming. I liked the adult time we had. It cleared a lot of stuff up.no we didn't do anything" I say. She smiles.

"I never got the chance to apologize these past couple of weeks. I am so sorry. I never meant to do those things. But they just happend out of instinct and I never wanted to disrespect any of you guys. I love you guys so much i wanted to thankyou for taking care of sean and jon. It truly means a lot. And I promise to never walk out ever again. And that I love your son. I really do. Never have I ever loved so much. Besides sean ofcoarse. Jon comes after sean" I day sarcasticlly the last part. She laughs.

"Darling. I have been in your shoes time and time again. I'm not n upset and I know you love him. Ever since I met you. I knew you were the one. I just did. Even when you guys separated there for awhile. I knew you two would find eachother again. And ofcoarse he's a handsome little fella" her french accent coming through. I smile.

"Now for breakfast we have bacon, eggs, pancakes, fruit and juice. Pick Whatcha like and I'll get jon" she says. I nod and put some eggs, a pancake, pieces of eggs and fruit. I took the apple juice and went outisde to the family.

We talk and eat. Throwing sticks for ryder. After I finished I went to go get Sean.

I walk up the stairs and open his door. I woke him gently up and went to go change his diaper. Then after that I changed him into his day clothes. I picked him up and went downstairs.

"Hey jon could you hold him for a second?" I ask. He nods. He takes him and andree was already gushing. I grabbed food and his height chair.

I scooted my chair over and put him in the height chair. I took a little spoon full and he ate enthusiastic.

He finished it withing five minutes without any mess.

"That was easy" I say. Everyone laughs. I look at my phone and it reads 12:40

"So any plans today?" I ask gently rocking sean. They all look at each other. "What about a boat day?" Andree suggests.

We all nod in agreement.

We all sit up still making jokes.

I walk into Sean's room. Yes they put a room in for him.

I grabbed his red little trunks and white swim shirt. Andree walked in and offered to watch him while I got ready.

I walked in to jon being shirtless. He was in the mirror looking at something on his arm.

"Whatcha looking at?" I ask grabbing an orange swimming suit. I out my hair up in Ina messy bun first.

"There's a bruise. I just didn't know how it got there. Any ideas?" He asks. I shake my head no. He walks over to me and picks up my bottoms for my bikini. He raises an eyebrow.

"Oh stahhp" I say grabbing it and rolling my eyes. He picks up my top and grins. "You teenage boy" I say rolling my eyes and grabbing it. " Your really gonna torture me today?" He asks. I nod and grin. Giving him a little kiss face. I got to the bathroom. I slip it on and walk out. Jon looks up from his phone.

"Is it really going to be a problem?" I ask seductive. Sarcastically actually. "Yes" he replied. "Good" I say giving him a long passionate kiss. I walk over to my drawer and grab a cover up and flip flops. I walk out leaving him speechless. I hear feet behind me. Making me laugh.

I walk into Sean's room and andree hands him to me.

"Stepahnie even after sean, you still manage to look like this? Give me some tips" she says. I laugh making her do the same.

"Well that's kyou. It's not everyday I get that compliment" I say laughing. "Jonathan!" She squels slapping jons arm. "I'm kidding. But nice slap. He needed it for how he's thinking" I say laughing. We laugh together. "Whatever you say guys" he says walking out with sean.

We all walk out to the boat. Sean was squirming to get out in the water. "Jon can you pass me the floated before we leave?" I ask . He nods. He hands them to me and we were off. Andree, jons dad and brother woth his girlfriend was out here.

David and his girlfriend Catherine jumped off together. Leaving jon, sean andree and jons dad and I to our conversation.

"Here let me take him. You two go have fun" she says. I hand her sean. I take off my cover up and get ready for the cold water.

"WAIT!" Andree pipes. Handing sean to his dad and getting the camera. "KISS!" She pipes. "Oh noo uh-" I was cut off by jonathans lips. We pull away and I give him a fake angry look.

"Now go have fun" Andree says. Oh gosh how I love that women.

"Ready?" Jonathan asks. Grabbing his hand and Nodding. We go and jump in.

Feeling the cold water. Surround me. Dissolve me.

We come up and I catch my breath. We ended up splashing water at eachother laughing. Then we got back up at the boat. We drank and ate some stuff.

We headed back around 6.

Dinner was being made. Jon and I went to go take showers. While david, and Catherine had sean.

"So wanna take one together?" Jon asks. I give him a serious look. "Not woth your parents downstairs" I say. He smirks and walks up to me.

"You so want to" he lifts his hands to mine. Making me let go of the towel. He starts up towards the tie in suit. He lets it fall off.

I lift my hands up to his chest and move my hands so delicately.

"You're so..so..beautiful" I say looking at his toned muscles then back at his face. I smash our lips together.

At this time I knew this is where I was mean to be. Where I will always be wanted and meant to be.

Later that night while jon was talking to his parents I took out my journal. It's been so long.

Dear journal,

Things have been so great. Jon took me back. He took all of me back. Sean is happy to see me again. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing family. I know I am meant to meet her again. I will someday.

//

Heyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 198 20
At the age of six my life changed Most parts of it rearranged Red hair and hazel eyes I found myself raised by two guys That acted like I was their...
65.7K 844 40
people left her and she couldn't control it. now people are leaving and she thought she could change it but in reality she couldn't. [carter hart] [...
40.3K 2.1K 46
18+ only "The fewer people that know the truth the better. And if this all goes smoothly, you two will be able to get divorced before the hockey sea...
Amazed By Andrea

Fanfiction

77.5K 1.8K 77
Danielle thought she'd had what she could ever want out of life. A successful career, a handsome fiancee, whom she would marry soon, a loving family...