Can You Be My Prince Charming...

By Black_Prinze

[BoyxBoy]/[ManxBoy] [Completed, but I do go back to edit it when I'm not lazy] Skylar Thas is known as a shy... More

Chapter Two: Future Love
Chapter Three: Stay
Chapter Four: Oh God Darien
Chapter Five: Later Darien
Chapter Six: Bullied
Chapter Seven: Whore
Chapter Eight: Ninja
Chapter Nine: Dariens Different
Chapter Ten: Choclate Kisses
Chapter Eleven: Choclate Kisses & Whipped Cream
Chapter Twelve: Worth The Wait
Chapter 13: Darling you're* the Universe
Chapter 14: Wanna get to Know Him
Chapter 15: Kitten and Chocolate Bear
Chapter 16: Katies Venom
Chapter 17: Seduction
Chapter 18: One, Two. Skip a few. Ninety-Nine, A hundred
Chapter 19: Hide-n-Seek
Chapter 20: OLK
Chapter 21: Piggyback Ride
Chapter 22: Be A Tease?
Chapter 23: Pleasing Master
Chapter 24: Can't Wait Any Longer
Chapter 25: Heart Broken
Chapter 26: Caught Cat
Chapter 27: I Want Darien
Chapter 28: Date Plans
Chapter 29: Carnival and Jack Suprises
Chapter 30: Accomplishments
Chapter 31: Lunch W/ Jack
Chapter 32: Come, Come and Come Again!
Chapter 33: Whore Moaning
Chapter 34: Jack and The Box
Chapter 35: Convincing Darien
Chapter 36: Looked Like You Needed A Hug
Chapter 37: Wolfy Boy?
Chapter 38: Ready for the Club?
Chapter 39: Promise Rings
Chapter 40: Epilogue
Am back! [Author Note]
One-Shot? I think.

Chapter One: The Club

49.5K 1.1K 676
By Black_Prinze

Says that's going to publish somewhere throughout week---ends up publishing last day of week. (。・ω・。)

Sorry guys a I thought I would have more time to publish the first chapter of this new story but my schedules been full, so yeah but here it is.

2022+ audience: this is my least favorite story, i promise u. I'm aware of the issues and the grammar and everything, I AM AWARE OF THEM. I'm probably not going to rewrite it, or edit it. A lot of ppl genuinely seem to like it. And I have no passion to come back to it. If you don't like it, move on, however if you still want to give my writing a chance, I suggest reading any of my other stories.

><><><><

Chapter One: The Club

Skylar's POV

—————

I played with the Dr. Who necklace on my neck, twiddling it through my fingers as I thought of what my brother had asked me this morning; Hey Baby, you should join me to the club with Brody, get you off the books for a day. What do you say?

I remember the smirk on his face as his eye's ran over my body, probably imagining me in something other than my very comfortable, very secure sweaters and khakis. My brother, Dayon, was a Submissive at this club named the-uh the, -what was it? Oof. To tell you the truth; I didn't really know and I didn't really care. The only thing I care about, currently, are my school grades and my adorable babies — which are books (don't judge me, they're my escape) and on occasion some chocolate, or in a lot of occasions — or just some candy in general. I was in the last period of the day - study hall - since I had taken all necessary classes last year but the school didn't want me to graduate early. I only needed a few more months before I had my official graduation and could finally go off to college.

I sighed heavily, it wasn't like I cared about not graduating early. Study Hall gave me the extra amount of time to apply to colleges, as well as scholarships - but with Brody as my future brother-in-law, I didn't really see money becoming an issue. That didn't make the opportunities any less important.

The school bell rang, signaling the end of the day. I waited for every other student besides me to evacuate the class before I could get ready to leave myself. You can say that I wasn't very social or that I did hate every human being in this school because well I was smarter than they were, they looked down on me because of my physical abilities and I managed to look down on them because of my intellectuality.

Which really wasn't much, but studying got me places.

Of course I wasn't the smartest human being in the world, or in this school but I was still - smarter than most. And it wasn't that I was being egoistical about my skills, I know I have limits, I just didn't have the courage to speak. I'm not a social butterfly - I can't simply make myself an extrovert.

I put all of my school supplies back in my Pikachu bag - yes Pikachu. And no Pokemon is not a cartoon.

I made my way to the front of the school and mentally let out an irritated groan as my older brother parked right in front of the school were all the labeled students stood; sluts, hoe's and jocks, gaping at him and his new car. A custom wide body Lamborghini Reventon which cost approximately 1.5 million - custom made.

As I said before; Dayon was a Submissive at this whatever Club and his Dominant was one of the popular one's or the one that helped build, train, and organize the Club. Point being that his Dominant helped us with our bills and paid for everything that we needed, this also had to do with the fact that Brody (the Dom in the relationship) asked Dayon to marry him about two weeks ago. Thinking about it now he was the one that bought me my top end phone even though I didn't necessarily want or need one and all the books I wanted for my birthday. Although, he had to call someone to help him carry them out of the book store.

I still didn't like the guy completely, in all honesty he only knew about Dayon because he met him in an occasion, then once again in a club and things kind of moved on from there. From what I've been told. The other reason why I didn't necessarily like him was because he proceeded to kick out my older brother, Neal, because he had threatened to kill him. Sure, he wasn't technically living with us but he was paying our apartment bills and in all honesty, it shouldn't have even been considered a threat -especially when it came from Neal - that was a form of greeting, at the very least Neal didn't threaten to feed him his dick while still conscious.

I waited under a nearby tree hoping that the noisy people would leave or that Dayon would remember what I had told him and go the other side of school but instead more of the potatoes were coming to get a look.

Especially the guys interested in cars. I groaned again, rolling me head on my shoulder, how hard could following instructions be?

Dayon looked up from his phone and looked around, barely noticing that people were staring at his expensive as fuck car making his green eyes go wide and his tan skin scorch red. I scoffed and shook my head, he was such a baka sometimes.

The girl's, as if taking notice of his face, began swooning side to side curling their hair in their fingers (which was a weird habit), pouting, batting their eyes rapidly and flirting.

Well that's how I saw them.

But then again, I didn't quite have a thing for girls.

He rapidly tapped the screen of his phone making mine vibrate in my back pocket and I took that as a clue to -hurry the fuck up before he kills me- because he is very capable of it. I pulled my blue sweater down and played with the necklace once more while making my way through the swarm of jocks who pushed me harshly till I was at the door of the car.

"Fag." I don't know where they got that label from. Its not like I ever told anyone about my sexual likings or preferences, though I'm not saying that I wasn't in fact gay. I liked guys and men, I had dated other guys - or a other guy - before but that was in my old town. The point was I didn't know if they simply came up with the label for me because of my looks or because they actually knew about my sexual orientation.

"Bookworm." Okay, I understand that one. I have never given much awareness to my classmates because it wasn't necessary to give them part of my worthless attention. To be honest, that really wasn't a demeaning word, but nonetheless, it was still a label.

"Freak."

"Queer." That just made me break, I wasn't weird I was just raised the wrong way. My childhood had included abuse. However, I got the least abuse out of the deal. Dayons face brightened and he unlocked the door letting me in. Although I doubt it would have stopped anybody by just jumping in over the door and into one of the comfortable as hell leather seats.

People were staring at us in shock. Glaring. Gawking. Gaping. Some of them scoffed and whispered within themselves before turning away. They didn't believe that I was one to show off. Well I wasn't. I specifically told Dayon to park in the back or the side of the school- out of sight. But where do I find him? In the front of the school where everyone can see.

Dayon pulled me into a hug forcefully before starting the car and leaving the school premises. I groaned in irritation sulking in my seat. This was going to be such a pain tomorrow.

We got to our house and I headed to my room. At first it was hard to find it through these mazes of halls and doors so I painted my door a light purple. Call it girly but I didn't feel like actually choosing a color - for a door.

My room on the other hand had golden designs on the top and bottom of the walls and it had dark blue the first nine inches and then another two inch row of gold and then middle was all a light blue. There was a king sized bed in the middle of the room, a large walk in closet to the left corner at the opposite wall from my bed, a huge restroom right in front of the bed, one bookshelf on the right wall opposite of the door and a TV that hung from the wall across my bed above the restroom door.

I put down my bag and went to the room next to mine which was my library. About three-quarters of it was already full and on some corners you can still find piles of books stacked. I was reaching out to get a book from it's shelf when the double doors burst open and Dayon stomped inside.

"Skylar we have to get ready to go, come on let me help you choose something to wear." He finished grabbing me by my arms, dragging me into my room locking the door behind him and sitting me down on the bed with a soft push. He pointed a finger at me giving me a stern look.

"Sit-Skylar-Stay." He backed away slowly with his hands up and I made my hands into a dog gesture in front of my chest.

"Woof." I jumped slightly on my bed. Dayon smiled and took a step forward patting my head in a caring gesture.

"Good Boy." I laughed internally, remembering Tamaki doing that in The Ouran Host Club.

(Mommy dearest? Yes Daddy? I had to, sorry)

He came out a few moments later from my closet handing me a black muscle shirt with some white tight jeans. I scoffed and went into the closet bringing out a green sweater and white checkered sweater with some brown jeans. Dayon looked at my choice shook his head and gave me the -you're kidding look. What!? This was my normal attire, I pouted.

"No! You have a nice body Sky show it off," He whined with a pout and I glared at him.

"I don't have to show off my body to people that I might already dislike," I said in a pragmatic tone. Dayon got on his knees and put his hands in front of his face pouting up at me - this was his begging position. Well for me anyways, God only knows what his begging position was with Brody.

Ok so I did have some muscle, not overload but just a little not to look like a wimpy boney kid. No offense, I would like to be wimpy and boney -maybe then I wouldn't feel so insecure. I got the muscle by the diet that Dayon put me on, which helped me loose weight, and the workouts Neal dragged me to.

"Please Skylar just for today, for me? Ice cream with cherry's and all the books you want on top?" He had already convinced me in the books part. I took off my glasses throwing them on my bed, I didn't really need them to see anyways but they were a good excuse for not looking people in the eyes. I looked back down at Dayon and put a hand on my hip.

"On one condition." He yelped in excitement and jumped to his feet grabbing me by my shoulders as he stood.

"Yes thank you, whatever you want," He said jumping up and down. "I am not becoming a Submissive, I'm not heavily interested in that lifestyle and I don't want to stay late so that's 2 conditions." His eyes showed conflict and he bit his lower lip, sucking it in.

"I can get you a bracelet, which would warn other Doms of your position there but I really--" I groaned. Of course he had to stay late with Brody.

"Bring me home and you go back or just bring your car." His face brightened and he skipped to the door. I actually didn't have my permit to drive yet, I was hardly allowed to drive anyones car in this household. But, there was always room for a first chance.

"Oh-kay change with the clothes I chose and be ready in two hours," He said shutting the door and leaving me in my isolated room. I had a really bad feeling about this.

------

The name of the club was The Ecstasy Pulse, kinda made me go back to a certain poem that out English teacher loved which wasn't even appropriate but whatever..

"Skylar get off, come on." Dayon's hand waved in front of me bringing me out of my daze. I looked over at him and nodded slowly getting out of the car. Brody led us inside to the VIP table on the second floor where more solo males were sitting down. Dayon had handed me a bracelet and I put it on following him to the back room for him to change.

So Dominants had their own room? With whips and other sadistic things? Yeah definitely not my life style, I could be a little devil when I wanted to but I wasn't that sadistic. I saw as Dayon changed into some leather booty shorts, black boots and a somewhat kinda short shirt or vest? I am so confused. I pointed to the necklace- more like a collar that he had around his neck. It was leather with some diamonds and a metal circle hanging from the side, on the opposite side he had a metal plaque with Brody's name on.

"Why are you wearing that?" I stressed. Dayon looked down at what I was pointing and blushed a cherry red.

"U-um i-it m-m-eans that I b-b-belong to Brody," he said, avoiding my gaze. Why the heck was he stuttering so much?

Dayon saw my confused look and let out a sigh of relief at my confused state waving his hand dismissively at me.

"You wouldn't understand." I shrugged it off and leaned against the wall not wanting to sit on the bed for --reasons. He finished changing and grabbed my hand leading me to where Brody was. From that very moment I felt eyes on me from every direction.

------

Three hours had taken its sweet time to pass by. That was the time that I had spent here in this torture cell people call a BDSM club, my ass hurt from all sitting. Brody had offered me to go sit at the couch but there was currently two males making out on it and I didn't want to disrupt them.

Anyways, sitting in this chair made the hours feel like generations passed. Dayon had pleaded for me to stay and me being a pushover for him and Neal I said yes.

Some male Dominants were still staring at me but since Dayon sat me down next to Brody no one ever came near us. Never will I ever agree to coming here again without some type of book or homework. It might be impossible to do with all these flashing lights but I could at least try.

I was staring at the dance floor lots of Submissives were doing sensual dances and truthfully I just wanted to ignore them. I looked at the downstairs chairs, sofas and tables. There were two separate bars, one up here and another down there. The VIP one being more expensive looking than the one downstairs and for both there were males and females distributing drinks in their barely-there work uniforms.

The Dominants usually wore sadistic clothing. Or what I considered sadistic. Black leather pants. red, black and white button ups or leather shirts. The Submissives all wore the same thing as Dayon but they all had different necklaces and some had none at all. When there Dom, Master, Daddy whatever called they would go with them and when they were tired they would sit on their knees, in front, on the sides or in between the Dominants legs with perfect posture.

And people only came here to get laid everyday if possible right? That couldn't be the only reason, if it was then why would Doms claim Sub's? There had to something else. Something strong between one another for a Dom to protect and claim their Sub.

There might be other reasons since Dayon found Brody who truly and dearly loves Dayon found each other in this club. Even though Brody is Dayons Dom he never really listened to what he said.

Dayon came back and asked permission from Brody to do something when he nodded a yes Dayon looked at me then my lap and smiled. I closed my legs and moved my hands. Dayon sat down on my lap resting his head on my shoulder. I felt him sliding so I wrapped my arms around his torso and brought him closer. No, I wasn't bigger than Dayon but he didn't weigh any more than me.

I put my head in the crook of his neck closing my eyes and relaxing. It was I think three in the morning I had nothing to drink or eat for dinner and I was becoming a big sleepy head.

"Skylar go home already here take my car, Brody brought his along," Dayon said looking up at me I opened my eyes and by chance one of the flashing lights hit my eye and made my surroundings red. I took the keys from his hand and he kissed my cheek before he went back sitting down in between Brody's legs.

Brody waved me over and I stood up bending over a little so that he was able to whisper in my ear.

"We won't get home till two or three in the afternoon." I was confused but when it went through my head I made a gagging face taking out my tongue in disgust. He smirked once I had figured it out but punched me lightly in the arm when I made my disgusting face. My right hand was supporting me on his chairs arm holder while my left went over his ear covering my lips.

"I'm skipping school tomorrow its already three in the morning." Brody nodded and I turned around ready to leave but he grabbed my hand.

"Its actually four but that's okay, I'm already taking Dayon to the play room. And hurry out, the club should be closing soon and I don't want you stuck in the traffic." He smirked again and I nodded, he nodded and let go of my hand asking for his kiss on the cheek. Ever since he gave us a house and started living with us he was like a big brother almost taking on the role of a father. Like every other person he had his cons, some that I didn't necessarily like. I smiled and pecked him on the cheek waving and heading downstairs passing the other play room hearing -- stuff that I sure as hell never wanted to hear in my entire life.

My poor virgin ears.

I rushed outside, the stares still following me as headed to where Dayon parked his car--the very back close to a dark alley. I walked towards the car but before I got there I was jumped by two men dressed in regular attire my heart jumped in my chest as I was slammed into the brick walls of the club, my back scratched with the sharp edges, I groaned. They were laughing and mumbling to each other about having some fun with me.

Not again just not this again.

"Hey! Stop that!!" Then another demon came.

><><><><><

That's it! Whoosh! Finished chapter one!

And yes I know I suck at coming up with names....so what?

Update: Honestly was watching OKHA while editing and I love it so much.

Tell me what you think

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 12.5K 29
Meet Jaden Arons, he's a trouble kid with a lot of issues and the main one is being in love. Like many seventeen year old kids, he has trouble keepin...
32K 814 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.9M 115K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
271K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...