happiness (sequel to dear joe...

By _diaana

They told me that to make her fall in love, I had to make her laugh. but every time I was making her laugh, I... More

happiness 1
happiness 2
happiness
happiness
happiness
happiness
happiness
happiness
happiness 10
Happiness 11
Happiness 12
Happiness 13
Happiness 14
Happiness 15
Happiness 16
Happiness 17
Happiness 18
Happiness 19
Happiness 20
The End.

happiness

406 15 1
By _diaana

Dear Joey, 

Hey... so I have very good news. It is very exciting actually. I think you would love the these news. 

So do you remember when I told you I was going to the hospital to see what the gender of the baby is? Well guess what? 

It's a boy. 

It's a little boy! 

Can you imagine! 

Joey you are having a son!!!!!!

Aren't you happy? I'm so happy! I cried when the doctor told me! My mom, Jocelyn, and your mom were there! They were so happy! You have no idea how I love this. 

There is going to be a smaller you, only this time it's in my belly! I'm so excited. I think I am going to name it Joey. What do you think? 

Good or bad? I actually have to talk about that with my mom. I think she's going to like it. I mean, Joey was a fine name, not that that its your name or anything. Just kidding. It's your name. 

I don't know it's between Joey and Matt. Tell me what you think yeah? 

Love, 
Anastasia 

p.s I don't see a therapist anymore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
75K 3.7K 70
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...