Something New (Book 1 of the...

By aislinnob_

Anne pushes open the door marked Studio B, and walks in with us. Immediately I take notice of the 6 girls and... More

Reviews
Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Leave Your Opinion!

A Few Notes From the Author

132 3 0
By aislinnob_

The pictures I use are off the internet, so I'm sorry that I don't give proper credit to the owner or the subjects! I just randomly selected a few pictures that looked like they would fit into this book perfectly!

The cover page was designed by me, so if you're going to use it please give proper credit! The pictures on the cover page also are not owned by me!

The names that I have used in this book are just random names that I either really liked or I got off the Top 100 Names For Girls page online. I found a bunch of first names and created a bunch of last names and voila I made a person's name. So please do not think that I used a name for any other reason because it's all random.

I'm also sorry if the book comes out of order with this page, the dedication, and reviews in the middle! It kinda just put them here, which is frustrating because it kinda ruins it!

Hope you enjoy the book! Leave comments on how you think it's going and if you want more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 14.5K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
80.3K 5.7K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
981K 37.1K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...