Beyond The Pale

By helenaxsofie

We're always drawn to something we can't have. I just happen to be drawn to a criminal, a man who is beyond... More

Beyond The Pale: Disclaimer
1. Beyond the pale
2. Curiosty Killed The Cat
3. Regretting it
4. Haunted
5. Blood and Bodies
6. Code of Silence
7. Sanity lost
8. Conflict
9. Can't run now
10. Trusting him
11. Foolish
12. His Skeletons
13. His Boyfriend
14. Happiness
15. Drinks
16. A Trip for two
17. Virgin of love
18. His other side
19. Worries
20. Bipolar
21. Rafael
22. Mobster Party
23. Tyrant
24. Surprise
25. Let it go
26. Pillow talk
27. Dinner with parents
28. Male strippers
29. Twisted
31. Abusive Don
32. Tiger
33. Mishappenings
34. Morning Shower
35. Watched
36. Dont stay away
37. Is This Where We End (Part One)
38. Is This Where We End? (Part two)
39. Not So Hidden

30. Mistake

148K 5.4K 1.4K
By helenaxsofie

Your reactions in the last chapter really made my life.. You guys reached 1k comments in a day which is absolutely crazy! And because of that I'm updating earlier than I would have!
Because you guys definitely deserve it for being amazing! I love you guys more than cookies! I hope I can get that to happen again because it's amazing!

Follow my twitter @helenaxsofie so you can join in and see extras from Marco, Rafael, Christina and Amber!

**Not edited!**

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I groaned, protective arms locked around my waist pushing me closer to their chest.

I didn't have to look to see it that it was Rafael, I could tell by the way he held me and his familiar musk.

My brain was killing me and I felt gross for some reason, like I needed a shower as soon as possible. I tried to adjust myself before I could slip out of the bed but Rafael's arms were like iron around me, he squeezed me closer murmuring something on the lines of "No."

"Fuçk. No. No stop. Don't touch her." Rafael stirred, almost making it hard for me to breathe, in his grip. He was having a nightmare.

"Rafael, baby. It's okay, it's a dream.. Wake up." I tried to sooth him, touching his arm and attempting to turn around. I managed to turn but I freaked out at how much he was sweating, his whole body was glistening and his eyebrows were frowning as he shook his head with tightly shut eyes.

I held his face in my hands, he was burning.. Please tell me he wasn't having an attack of some sort. "Rafael! Wake up!" I shook him softly, begging for his eyes to open. "Baby, please." My voice cracked, my eyes watered.. What the hell was going on!

"No! Don't leave me!" Rafael yelled, shaking his head, his breathing got faster.

Marco walked into the room with wide eyes when he saw Rafael. He quickly jumped on the bed, trying to wake his best friend with me.

I gasped when a memory hit me. No, no the three of us didn't, did we?

"Raf!" Marco poured the cold glass of water that he had when he walked in, on Rafael's head. Instantly making Rafael jolt up and gasp for air.

"Shįt." Rafael croaked, trying to breath and settle his heartbeat. I immediately blew out the breath that I didn't know I had.

"That was my fault." Marco said to himself with petrified eyes. Huh?

Rafael looked at me, with my bed sheet around my body and back at Marco with his boxers on.

I began to remember being so messed up last night, Rafael and Marco on top of me, telling me everything was going to be okay. I jolted out of the bed, holding the sheet against my body and stepping away from the two of them. Rafael had boxers on so I didn't expose him.

Rafael looked at me with wide eyes, confused at the petrified look on my face. Marco almost looked the same, looking at me skeptically.

"You drugged me! Basically date råped me!" I yelled at them, my eyes watering remembering not being able to think for myself, letting them touch me. "How could you do this!"

Rafael frowned so hard, looking at me and down at the bed before his eyebrows rested, a mixture of emotions washed over his face before he jumped up and pushed Marco against the bedroom wall.

"WHAT THE FUÇK DID YOU DO TO ME! You gave me that SP drug!" Rafael spat, one hand around Marcos throat. Everything must of clicked in his head. I have never seen Marco more petrified in his life. I was even more confused, what the hell was going on!

"Rafael please!" Marco croaked, trying to breath.

"You know that shįt gives me attacks! I know you put it in my drink!" Rafael yelled, shaking Marco a little. Rafael's muscles were vibrating in anger.

"I'll ex-plain! Just fuçkin- let go." He gasped for air, giving Rafael a pleading look. I wrapped the sheet around my whole body, tightening it for security. Marco wasn't the guy I thought he was. Why would he drug his best friend? And take advantage of me? I wanted to throw up, I felt sick.

"Did you touch her?!" Rafael dragged his fingers in his hair shaking his head as he paced a little. "I thought I was hallucinating, I couldn't see anything." He mumbled to himself, before he started to look pissed off with himself.

"I can't do this." I whispered, attempting to walk towards the door.

Rafael looked at me alarmed. "No, Christina please. I would never purposely do that to you! Mierda, please, don't leave." He looked at me with pleading eyes, walking over to me warily.

I looked at the floor with teary eyes, I didn't want to be in the same room as Marco. But I had to listen to the full story. I bit my lip and nodded, walking over to the bed to sit.

I couldn't believe I slept with the one man I care about and his best friend. I felt disgusted because that just wasn't me.. No matter how sęxy it sounded.. It wasn't my style.

"Speak now, Marco. Or so god help me-"

"I didn't have sęx with her! Fuçk I didn't even kiss her on the lips, I wouldn't do that." Marco squeezed his eyes shut, shaking his head as if in pain. I felt a little relieved but still confused. "I couldn't do that to you, no matter how much-"

"You took photos." I frowned at the floor, remembering the flashes above me. I remember Rafael and I kissing while Marco took photos. I felt relief when he mentioned that he didn't have sęx with me.

"I did." Marco said softly. I still didn't want to look at them.

"Why the fuçk would you take photos you sick fuçk?" Rafael was about to lose it again, I quickly snapped my head up.

"Rafael! He threatened my little brother! He threatened Ricky." Marco croaked, sinking to the floor against the wall with his head in his hands. "I had to do what he said."

Marco has a little brother? Shįt.

"Fabio? Is this about Fabio? What does he want?" Rafael pushed, crouching in front of Marco.

"He needed photos to use against her dad. He wanted me to sleep with Christina and take photos.. Or Ricky would be sent to live with Fabio and have the same starting in life as me." Marco shook his head in his hands, sounding frustrated with himself. "But I couldn't! All I did was touch her a few times and take a few photos. It had to look real."

I gulped down my lump, remembering Marco touch me. He was supposed to be like a brother.

"How does he know about my dad?" I asked, frowning still, shįt this couldn't get more complicated.

"He's made threats to Fabio already." Rafael answered for Marco. Of course my father would do an idiotic thing. Fabio isn't going to care for his stupid threats.. He'll stop at nothing to avenge him.

"You were going to hurt me for a plan?" I mumbled, I was supposed to say it to myself.

"No, Diosa, no." Rafael was alarmed, coming in front of me as I avoided his eyes. I know he wouldn't.. The question was pointed at Marco. "I didn't know, the drugs were playing tricks on me, I would never ever fuçking let someone-" Rafael screwed up his face in pure hate getting up and walking to the wall before he punched a hole in it. "I'm such a fuçking disgrace." I flinched at the banging of his fist.

My heart clenched at how pissed off and disappointed he was with himself.

"You're not! I'm the fuçking disgrace. I'm a diçk for jeopardizing your relationship and my friendship with you. All because of that hijo de puta." Marco clenched his jaw, grabbing his phone from his jeans. "Fuçk it. I'll take whatever punishment he's got for me." Marco smashed his phone on the tiled floor then used all his might to crack it in half. "I'm so sorry Christina."

Marco got up, grabbing his clothes to walk out.

"No, Marco." My voice cracked. "I know it's hard to be controlled by people, especially having your love ones used against you. Just please tell me something happens like this.. We could of made fake ones to give him."

"Fabio isn't dumb, Christina. He had eyes watching me last night. It had to go as he had planned." Marco stated, I bit my lip. "It doesn't matter now. I would rather want your forgiveness.. I'll figure someway to protect my brother."

"I'll talk to Fabio. He's not going to touch Ricky." Rafael clenched his jaw, the murderous look in his eyes showed me he had a plan.

Rafael came to crouch in front of me, resting his hands on either one of my legs. "Diosa, forgive me. I'm suppose to protect you. I fuçked up."

I shook my head. Taking his face in between my hands. "I trust you, Rafael. I know you didn't mean for it. You don't need to apologize. I know the life you both live is fuçked up, I accepted that. Consequences of dating a mobster. You never know what twist will come. I just want to forget last night. And I want you both to stop hating yourselves. Just don't let it happen again. I'm never taking a drug ever." Was I too nice? Should I not be taking this so well?

Rafael stared at me with amazement, his eyes lit up with something I couldn't quite identify.

"Marco." Rafael said.

"Yeah?" Marco walked towards Rafael.

Rafael swung his arm, punching Marco in the stomach and making him fall forward. Hey that was uncalled for! That hurts! "Don't ever pull something like that again. And don't ever fuçking touch Christina."

We were all to blame for to be honest, I shouldn't of been so trusting to take a drug. But I really didn't want to stay in the pass, I just wanted to move on from this mess.. There was bigger mess to clean up like my father and Fabio.

"I won't. Made me realize Christina is like my sister." Marco wheezed, he stood up slowly recovering from the blow. "You can hit me as much as you want, I deserve it. But tone it down on your anger issues and especially that protectiveness, it's new to me."

"Is this going to be weird now? I really don't want it to be weird." I mumbled, don't you hate it when everything is going good until a weird encounter with someone you care about and from that day on it stays weird? Like when I told my fourteen year old crush I liked him and he turned out to confess he was gay to me. Great memories.

"It's only weird if you make it be.. I mean I can give you another drug to forget everything?" Me and Rafael both shot Marco a look before he shot his hands up in surrender. "Too soon for jokes? Okay."

"I think it would be weird if Marco actually did have sęx with you, I would probably beat him up. But I know you'd try and do any for your brother." Rafael pulled Marco into a hug. "Just don't ever involve Christina."

"Yeah I got the point. What are we going to do about Fabio? He gets back from Sicily today." Marco went to check his phone but then cursed when he remembered he killed it..

"Okay first, let's take a breather.. I need a smoke. Second, we'll get breakfast and I need to take Christina home, if that's okay?" Rafael looked at me for a reply.

"Is it okay if I see what Ambers doing? I need to make sure she's okay." I asked, still uncomfortable that I was naked and the both of them were in boxers.

"Yeah of course." Rafael nodded slowly. "Uh then you and I need to go take care of business." Rafael gave Marco a pointed look and muttered something in Spanish. Oh I guess I can't know what's going on.

"Alright, I'm just going to leave you two. I'll be downstairs." Marco nodded, before walking out of the room with his clothes.

Rafael came over to me, picking me up slowly off the bed. "Are you okay?"

I nodded softly, leaning against his chest, feeling his heat against my cheek. "Just a bit shaken up with all this information, Rafael I don't want my dad to die." Rafael's arms stiffened around me.

"The way he's carrying on, he's just writing himself a death wish." Rafael muttered. My heart sunk. "But everything will be fine, I just have to negotiate with Fabio and sort your dad out."

"How are you going to sort my dad out?" I frowned, pulling back slightly. I didn't want to be left in the dark. I had to know what was going on his head. I felt like an outsider.

"Scare him a little. I don't know.. We'll see, I promise I won't hurt him.. Too much." Rafael teased me with the last part since he was grinning. I hit him playfully on the chest.

I just don't want anyone to get hurt, I felt like a war was about to happen. Especially since Rafael and Marco hated Fabio.. But then Rafael hated my dad and vice versa. Who knows what would happen?

"The one thing you need to know.. Is that we always have enemies, ones we don't even know about. Unfortunately for me no matter where I am, people want to hurt me. And you being with me makes you a target. I'm selfish for even wanting you. I hardly deserve you." Rafael murmured, sadness dripped in his words.

"I don't care Rafael. You can't try to push me away now, you've already done that once." I sighed, holding his face so he'd look at me. "None of these selfish stuff. We both want each other and now we both have each other. Your enemies are my enemies, I just need to learn how to be a hard aśs like you." I pecked him on the lips and a grin formed on his lips.

"I love how cheesy you make me." Rafael screwed up his face and chuckled. We were cheesy but eh it's our relationship and we say what we want to each other.

Rafael told me to have a quick shower and get dressed. I'd have to have a long shower later. I admired his restrain to not have a shower with me. He was going to have a shower when he got home. I walked to the kitchen and everything was absolutely trashed but no one seemed to care.

Ugh but I was itching to clean!

"Don't you dare touch a single piece of trash. Ryan's brother has cleaners." Amber pointed a fork at me, with a mouth full of choc chip pancake in her mouth.

"I wasn't going to.." I lied. "You look great this morning."

Amber rolled her eyes. She was siting on the kitchen island, her hair up in a messy bun and her long legs dangled under her long Metallica T shirt.

"Morning Ryan." I smiled at the poor blonde man that was sitting with his head down on the bench.

"Morn." He mumbled.

I grabbed Ambers forks and ate some of her pancake, she didn't go all "Joey" on me like she usually does since she had like ten pancakes stacked on her plate.

"Christina, who did you bring last night?" Amber asked, licking her thumb.

"Rafael and his friend Marco." I answered with a mouthful. Jesus these pancakes were so friggin good!

Amber stared at me for a moment about to say something.

"Diosa, I have to go. Do you want to stay here or come with me?" Rafael interrupted, with all his clothes on. He looked in desperate need for a shave but he looked so rugged and hot. Woah focus.

"I think I'll stay with Amber, but call me and I'll see you later." I walked over to him and put my arms around his neck.

"Uh don't mean to ruin the mood, but Fabio's here.. Outside." Marco came up from behind Rafael, he stiffened quickly kissing me on the lips. Shįt, Fabio's here? "He looks stressed."

"He's always stressed." Rafael mumbled before looking at me. "Stay safe please. I have to go, Diosa."

"Who the hell is Diosa?" Amber mumbled to herself.

"Okay, stay save please call me when you can!" Rafael pecked me and quickly followed Marco out.

And I love you is what I didn't say.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I updated so quick because I hit so many comments.. Which means there's probably a crap load of typos and mistakes.. But I'll fix it as soon as possible. I'm unsure about this chapter because Christina doesn't know what's going on, but next chapter will be Rafael's POV so you can get more of an insight.

Don't forget to VOTE and leave feedback!

Follow @helenaxsofie for sexy features (;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.7K 43
Smut Warning 🤫🔥 _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...
1.8M 30.2K 39
He's rich. He's dangerous. He's sexy. After moving to California, I met a notorious bad boy named Ace. As my feelings for him grew stronger, so did m...
86K 2.7K 48
He had that kind of visage that stopped you in your tracks. There was a sudden pose in my natural expression. I gaped openly as I descried his Sharp...
5.5K 152 14
❝Get away from me Enzo .❞ I said with pure annoyance from this man. I stumbled outside in the rain to get myself away from him, but then suddenly he...