MidnightSnow1's Oneshots

By MidnightSnow1

Collection of Everlark/Joshifer oneshots written by MidnightSnow1 (me). More

When I First Felt Her.
The Separation
The Final Goodbye
The Question
The Reason Why
Love Is My Saviour
Come, Home
I'll Come Home
The Unwanted Colour Argument
Late Nights
The Win
The Reunion of Two
Graceful Moves
Yet He Isn't
Yet She Can't
Lay It All On Me, Katniss
Even Miracles Take A Little Time
COMING SOON
Butterflies
NEW IDEA?

The Question

741 22 2
By MidnightSnow1

Katniss' POV

"Hey Peeta?" I ask him, looking up from the wooden table where we sat.

"Mhmn." Peeta replied.

"What kept you from not thinking I was a mutt while Snow was trying to hijack you?" Dang it! Why did I say that, he's bound to get an attack now. I think. Peeta stays silent for a while and it starts to make me anxious.

"Peeta?" I grab onto his clenched hand that rested on the table.

"You." he replied simply and calmly. "While Snow showing me the 'real' Katniss, at first all I thought about you and how beautiful you are."

"Peeta, you know I'm not beautiful." I retort.

"No you are. Anyway even though I would break down in sadness and confusion, you kept me going. Until, until I couldn't take it any longer, my picture and thoughts of you were converted. Reversed and removed."

Tears start to flow down my cheeks. "It should have been me!" I cry out and lay my head on my arms.

"No Katniss." I hear the chair screech against the tile floor and hear his loud footsteps.

"Yes it should have." I retort back to him and feel Peeta's hand making stroking patterns on my arm.

"I love you and we wouldn't be here if I wasn't hijacked." I lift my head to meet Peeta's eyes. I sit up and sniffle. Wiping my eyes with my sleeve, I return to my normal state. "You okay now?"

I nod and Peeta kissed my head before retreating to the lounge, leaving me to think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
112K 900 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
856K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
254K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...