I'll Come Home

"I'll Come Home." (this is like a part 2 to Come, Home or sequel )

For you, I'll fight.
For you, I wait for the end.
For you, I live.

This place isn't home at all. This place, an alien to where you are. Where I wish to be. Oh so much.

I miss you too . I miss you too, still.

I will come back for you. I want to be back there. Safe and with your presence within centimetres.

This place of nightmares, uncertainty and fear.

I no longer want to have my status defining me as one of the vulnerable. I'm vulnerable and dislike it to the highest percent.

Guns, bangs, explosion, pain, screams, cries, pleas, blood, death...

Fear.

Fear. Fear consumes everyone and me. These nights, I can not sleep, no one can.

Whenever I'm faced with the stars in the midnight black sky, I grasp the opportunity and hum our tune too. Our wedding song.

The sparks of the fire rise from group of flames that rise over the pile of little wood supplies.
These small sparks glowing like fireflies, however, glowing like miniature lanterns.

Remember our night? Where we lifted a lantern into the sky, by our lake?
Those small moments, where the light made your skin glow even more. The smile on your lips and the sparkle in your eyes.

Those small moments make me smile in this dark world, but frown too. I wished I'd be coming home sooner.
But I'll come alive, I'll come home to you and our child.

Don't stress and fret my love.

They will grow with a fatherly figure by their side each day. A father he can call a hero.

You'll always be my little bird. I'll keep fighting.
I'll always be your lover.

You're always on my mind my wife.
I may return as someone who is broken, afraid and never the same,
But my love for you and our family will be never-ending.
That promise will be held together firmly.

I miss you too. I will continue to miss you, still.

Until I have the advantage to return. To return to my home land, where you will be waiting. In arms reach.

I'll give you endless embraces, kisses and love towards you. I will not leave you, I'll be joined with you again.

I'll be waiting,
Every second, minute, hour, day, week and month until...
You, our child and I can reunite.

Until we become one link, not missing or broken parts.
I will,
Come
Home.