Super Mario: Mario the Wingman

Por havefuninside

What if Peach and Bowser were actually in love and not Mario and Peach? What if Mario was just an awesome win... Más

The "Kidnapping"
A Night After Dinner
A Nice Breakfast
Mario Kart and Fish
Flashback
Flashback, Part 2
A Sleepover
Unexecpted Phone Call
Another Phone Call with Cake
School Days Part 1
School Days Part 2
Drama, Drama, Drama
An Explanation
Dinner With A Queen
Proposal Night

Chapter 2

78 2 0
Por havefuninside

A/N: Some of this is going to be in italics and that's Mario or someone else thinking. Enjoy! I don't own Mario.

Mario's POV

"Mario! I can't believe Princess-a Peach gotta kidnapped again!" My younger, twin brother yelled.

"Here we go on another adventure." Toad complained behind us.

"This would-a be so much-a better if they were not-a with me!" I thought to myself.

"Yes-a Toad! So soon again!" I replied to him.

"Ok-a. They will most likely-a take longer to get-a there so the Princess and-a Bowser will have-a more time together."

"Ugh. Where is the-a castle at!" Luigi complained.

"World-a 8! 8 worlds away!" I answered him.

Toad and Luigi groaned. We had barely even been in World 1 and they already were complaining.

"What do we-a eat?" Luigi asked Mario.

"I have-a some spaghetti for later. Other than that just-a mushrooms." I answered him.

"Ahhhh!!!!!! I'm a mushroom!!" Toad yelled.

"Not that-a kind of-a mushroom Toad!" I answered. "Besides aren't you a Toad?"

"I look like a mushroom." Toad told me.

I just sighed as I got a fire flower from a mystery block. The other two whined and yelled "No fair!"

"Their will be-a more power ups later." I told them leading the two through out the rest of the level.

The other two soon got fire flowers before proceeding on. The three of them soon made it to the flagpole.

Mario at the top, Toad next, and then Luigi last. Poor Luigi. :(

"Why am I always-a last?" Luigi pouted.

"I don't know why. Don't ask me." Toad told him.

Both of them started fighting. Toad even tried strangling Luigi, Homer Simpson style before Luigi stopped him.

"We aren't-a even at World 1-2 yet... this is-a gonna be a long trip."

Bowser's Castle

The seven boys were all talking and playing with each other waiting for Wendy and the princess to get back.

"We're back!" Wendy announced as soon as they came back inside.

"Mama Peach! Do you remember how old everyone is?" Bowser Jr. asked.

Peach giggled, "Of course I do! I see you guys at least once a month! And I'm basically your mother!"

"But there's eight of us!" Larry said.

"Well let me give it a try." Peach smiled at him.

All the koopalings nodded in agreement.

"Junior is three and half, Larry is five, Morton is six and a half, Wendy is eight, Iggy is nine, Roy is ten, Lemmy is eleven, and Ludwig is twelve and a half." Peach told all of them, hoping she was correct.

"You got everyone's age correct." Ludwig told her.

Peach smiled at her "children" that she found so adorable. They weren't her biological children since they all hatched from eggs.

"Yeah! And your twenty-eight and King Dad is thirty-one." Bowser Jr. said.

"We're not supposed to say adults age, it's disrespectful." Ludwig told him.

"It's fine, we're not that old!" Peach joked around with them.

The kids just laughed at this. Knowing that their father and mama were still very young.

After that the children just started talking and playing with each other. The princess loved being with these children.

It was about two hours before Kamek came in and told them to wash up for dinner which would be served in about an hour. He knew it took the children a long time for them to get ready.

The princess was ready in about twenty minutes due to the fact she had her room. The boy koopalings all had to share the bathroom and Wendy took advantage of the time.

Kamek noticed how fast Peach was to get ready and wanted to talk to her.

"Oh. Hello Kamek." Peach said with a smile coming out of her room.

"Ah, your majesty, I was hoping to catch you. If you don't mind I'd like to talk to you." Kamek told her.

"Of course." Peach replied sweetly.

"Have you and King Bowser considered  marriage? It could be a secret marriage you know..." Kamek asked the princess.

"No. We couldn't get married even if it was secret... We have to wait on my kingdom to be ready." Peach sighed.

"Ah, I see. What about that Princess  Daisy friend of yours. Does she know? And that green guy?" Kamek asked.

"The only person who isn't one of Bowser's minions that knows about this is Mario." Peach told Kamek.

"I see... oh well." Kamek said while looking at his watch. "Oh dear me, I need to go see Kammy immediately. I will see you later, your highness."

Peach walked backed into her room and saw a phone. "Should I tell Daisy now? She'll probably hate for telling her now though... but I can't keep it from her forever..." Peach thought to herself, "I have to this she's my cousin and best friend."

She walked over to the phone and typed in Daisy's number.

"Hello? Who is this?" A familiar voice asked answering the phone.

"Hi Daisy! It's me Peach!"

"Oh, Peach! Not kidnapped are you?" Daisy joked.

Peach sighed, "Daisy I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Bowser and I are... dating." Peach seriously. Daisy was silent.

"A-are we still friends?" Peach asked.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Daisy asked.

"I thought you would get mad. So we kept it secret from everyone who wasn't in Bowser's army. The only other person who knew was Mario and he's Bowser best friend." Peach told her best friend.

"Oh Peach I would never get mad at you. I just though he was an evil, no good being that deserved to die and not get any more lives." Daisy told Peach.

"It's just an act until we can figure out how to tell my kingdom. Promise you won't tell anyone?" Princess Peach asked.

"Of course I won't! I promise on our friendship!" Daisy assured her best friend.

"Thanks Daisy! You're the best!"

"No problem."

"Well I have to get going dinner is almost ready. Bye Daisy!" Peach told her cousin.

"Bye Peach! See you soon!" Daisy said hanging up. "Wow Peach is dating Bowser!" She thought to herself.

As it became dinner time Peach and the koopalings sat at the table waiting on Bowser.

"Where's King Dad anyways?" Roy asked.

"He better hurry! I'm so hungry I could eat Junior!" Morton joked.

"Not me!! Take Larry!" Bowser Jr. joked with him as soon as their dad walked in.

"If one of eats another you're ground for a week." Bowser told them apparently hearing their conversation.

The kids looked at each in shock and said "We won't eat other." Everyone at the table laughed.

"So what did you kids do today?" Bowser asked.

"Nothing much. Just played and talked with Mama Peach." Lemmy answered.

"Peach did you call Daisy?" Bowser asked.

"Yeah, why?" Peach asked him.

"That was a long distance call. You owe me two coins." Bowser told her in a jokingly manner.

Peach just rolled her eyes as dinner came out. The princess was a vegetarian so she had a salad, while everyone else had steak.

"Now how to tell Bowser that I told Daisy the secret?" Peach thought to herself while eating.

A/N: And theirs chapter two. I hope you enjoy and leave a review if you want!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1 0 9
this is about Mario and Bowser at high School. by the way this is an alternate universe so don't get confused with my other book. if futures Mario x...
15.7K 524 18
We all remember where the other story left off, right? Luigi and Daisy are now engaged. It's been a couple years since then, and sadly the marriage...
41.4K 855 20
I decided to make a story about Bowser and this is a boyxboy story. This story is about how Bowser falls in love with his kid's babysitter that he hi...
39.1K 618 71
Ludwig Von Koopa, the more mature and sophisticated Koopaling out of all of his siblings, had begun hearing a voice inside of his head. The voice, h...