Greenflames

By Lexi_Triper

What happenes when Kai is in a bad state of depression because he keeps his feelings bottled up about his fee... More

✴Information✴
How It Started
I Never Would Have Guessed
The Next Morning
Zane, Nya, and The Phone Call
The Note
The Truth
Questions
"Lloyd looks so cute sleeping."
Greenflame?
Blushing
Trying To Hide,But Why?
"Not Alone"
When He Finds Out
Lloyd Learns The Truth
The Next Peaceful Morning
The Suprise
When The Time Is Right...but not now
When The Time Is Right...Now
Getting Ready
A Sorta-Celibration
The News!!
I AM AFRAID!
Home...And The New News
"He Hurt You!!"
Someday Maybe
(Almost) Everyone Learns The Truth
Meeting Mia
The Good and The Bad
The Appointment (Teaser)
The Appointment (Offical)
Names and Baby Shtuff
Truth and baby shuff
November 15, 2015
The Twins
~=~The Next Book~=~
ITS OUT!

The Really Happy Chapter where the Gender is Revealed

1.7K 56 34
By Lexi_Triper

No, your not seeing things. I did update early because ONE person made my day SO much better. GamerNinjaAC you are the best at advice and the comment from the last chapter was the best thing ever. Because of you I am updating early and this WHOLE chapter is dedicated to you! Congrats!
Spin Out!
-A
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
~Kai's POV~
I got out of the car and went over to Lloyds side and opened the door carefully and pulled him out.

He fluttered his eyes open and he looked at me and smiled.

We got inside and everyone was waiting for us to come home. When they notaced us we were thrown questions left and write.

Kai:"Hey, hey. Calm down. We have the ultrasound pictures in the envelope."

They all stepped back and I looked over at Lloyd who opened the envelope to see the picture. (I'm sorry...I can't describe what they look like...just look at the picture attached.)

He opened it and pulled out a small square peace of paper with white writing on it.

I looked over his shoulder and saw it say,

'Baby A'

'Baby B'

I looked at Lloyd.

Kai:"Lloyd?"

He opened his mouth to get words out. But couldn't.

~Lloyds POV~
The white writing...I gave it away IMMEDIATELY.

Kai looked at me and spoke.

Kai:"Lloyd?"

I opened my mouth, trying to find words. But I only found one word.

"Twins."

I looked up at everyone. They were in shock. I was too. (NO PUN INTENDED!......ok it was intended a little.)

Jay:"What is the gender?"

Kai took the picture from me and looked closely at it.

Kai:"A boy, and a girl."

I couldn't hold back my smile. I crept out, and by the thought of it...it only made my smile bigger.

I again could only find one word.

"Twins."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 67 27
Kai and Nya move to ninjago city therefore moving to a brand new highschool. Nya meets a new love interest, Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon. Aswell as meet...
3.7K 140 14
You know what it's like in Ninjago... Ninjago is safe for only a while and the ninja have to fight a villain... Well...? What if this 'villain' was a...
161K 3.7K 94
Kai and Cole have feelings for each other that they don't quite know how to express it for fear of rejection. But hey love usually finds a way right...
2.5K 156 16
"Lego ninjago?" I rasp out, dragging my hand through the strands on my head. "Okay so a perfect match. A soulmate?" "Platonically..." There is no wa...