Captured ( Book One)

LoveBemo101 tarafından

(Id like to give a special thanks to my amazing friend Navdeep. She's helped me greatly on this book and I'm... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Prologue 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
The Start of a New Beginning

Chapter 5

97 12 2
LoveBemo101 tarafından

OK, so warning I tried my best.

Its been a long time since Ive done third person but I think this is okay.

Also I warn you now that there will be a lot of violence and just bloody type of stuff.

So again!

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!

THERE WILL BE VIOLENCE AND TONS OF CURSING!!!

IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER!!!

Also this chapter is rather long and I hope thats okay.

ENJOY! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hunting..? What's that? What do you mean?!" Hazel spit out, her insides turning as she thought of the worst. Jeff chuckled as Ben looked back at Hazel worried. The room started to shake as the lights started to flicker.

"Oh come on not now.." Jeff hissed out standing up straight staring at the door. Soon the lights went out for a second revealing that someone was standing by the door. It was Slenderman.

"Do you have to do that whole intro shit every single time you come?" Jeff huffed as he went around the couch and pulled Hazel up her whimpering starting the moment he touched her.

"Oh shut up!" Jeff yelled sending a slap towards Hazels way, her cheek turned bright red from the hit. Ben got up quickly and took her away from him. "Ey remember what I said." Ben snarled as he moved Hazel away and towards Slenderman. Hazel looked at Ben her blue eyes glossy as she tried hard not to cry.

Slowly taking her hands Ben started tying them up with a thick rope. " I'm sorry but I have to do this so you won't run away while we go hunting." He whispered into her ear making her shiver. She nodded but her mind was still racing with thoughts of how she could escape.

"Ready? Cause I sure as hell am." Jeff announced as he slowly cleaned his knife walking around the room, excitement clearly building up inside him.

Masky and Hoodie walked in the room and stood by Slenderman like two puppies near their master. "Alright boys the king is here, ready to go and have some fun? A musky voice boomed through the hall, it was Jack.

~Time Skip~

Branches crunched underneath Jeff and Jack  as they got closer to the house of their next victim. Masky and Hoodie had gone to the houses near by while Ben and Hazel stayed back towards the woods watching from afar.

Jeff ever so carefully unlocked the door walking into the dark house, the crickets helping to dispel the noise of them entering. Jack slowly followed him carefully closing the door, he pointed upstairs and silently stalked up the steps.

Walking into the kitchen Jeff started to rummage through the cabinets in search for anything good. Screams came hurling down the stairs and footsteps were heard running down them towards the back.

Jeff quickly stopped the young blonde who had thought she could escape. "Now where do you think you're going." He whispered, the woman screamed as Jeff pulled out his knife jabbing her in the neck. Her screams slowly came to gurgles as she started to chock on her own blood her body soon going limp.

Jack came rushing down the steps with a kidney in his hand. "Ah I see you got her, she has a hot body but an annoying scream." He snickered. Jeff hurled the woman's body onto the floor, her body soon letting go of fluids inside her.

"Ugh I hate when dead bodies do that..." Jack said as he covered his mouth to avoid the horrible smell as he cut into the womans body to retrieve her kidney.

Walking back over to the kitchen Jeff took a couple bottles of vodka. "Fuck yeah I found the jackpot! Vodka!" Jeff came running out with the bottles in his hands. Soon he could hear sirens from the distance,"Crap one those gay lords must have fucked up." Jeff hissed as he quickly ran out the door towards the woods as Jack ran off to the house on the left into which Hoodie had gone in.

Jeff came running towards Hazel and Ben practically throwing the bottles of vodka. Ben caught them as Jeff hurled his ass to the house Masky was in. 

~Maskys POV Before~

I hugged Hoodie for a brief second before running off towards the targeted house, I hope that wasn't too weird. I made my away around the house searching for an open window, to my luck the idiots had left their kitchen window open.

Slowly slipping in I tip toed around the house looking for the rooms of the owners. Down a hall I could hear snoring and the sound of a tv. Ever so slowly I creeped towards the door in which the sound came. Peeking in I saw a man on his side facing the other way snoring rather loudly while his I presume wife sat up in bed watching the television. "Damn it" I whispered. This would be harder then I expected. Looking around I noticed another light at the end of the hallway.

I slipped past the door and walked over to the looming light creeping from another room. Opening it I saw a small child asleep, their bright night light close to the door. Smiling I walked in closing the door behind me. 

Quickly I picked up a pillow that was on the floor that she must have accidentally pushed off. Making my way over I hovered the pillow over her preparing myself. Forcefully I pushed the pillow onto her face cutting her oxygen off by surprise.

She started to squirm in her bed like a crazy fish who was thrown out of the water. I held down the pillow as hard as I could her movements slowly dying down.

Finally in which it felt a million years she stopped struggling. I held it down for an extra minute and slowly raised the pillow. Her face was blue and her green eyes were open as wide as can be. Smirking I looked around the room, the girl was probably about nine and from the looks of it she loved baseball.

I could see rows of trophies and her bat against the wall. Taking the bat I walked out of her room and over towards the parents. Peeking in I noticed that the lady was gone. 'Shit..'

Behind me I heard a door open and a loud gasp. Quickly I swung the bat towards the woman, her body crashed into the wall hitting a few photos off knocking herself out. "Crap, crap, crap, crap!" I whispered as I heard the husband soon waking up. He peeked out the room half asleep to see his wife bleeding on the floor and me standing there with a bloody bat.

Closing the door as fast as he could I swung towards it hoping to hit him. I started to kick at the door. 'Oh come on!' I could hear the mans mumbled cries as into which I knew that he was calling the cops. Finally by using all my strength I broke down the door as I saw him trying to lift himself out the window. I could hear the sirens in the distance making its way over.

I grabbed him by the leg and pulled him back punching him square in the jaw. It was a punching match for awhile.

To end it I grabbed the bat and hit him repeatedly in the head until he stopped moving. Blood was everywhere and his face was unbelievably damaged, he was barely recognizable. I quickly stormed over to where the womans body was last lying.

She wasn't there and I started to panic. 'Where did she go?' My mind was racing and my face hurt, pieces of my mask had broken from the fist fight. Running into the living room I saw the front door open, quickly I ran out to find the woman dead her throat slit. Jeff was standing over her as he carved a smile into her face.

"I'll make you all better." He whispered not realizing that I was there.

Soon sensing that someone was watching he stopped and looked up at me his face was dull as could be. I grabbed him and we started to run towards the woods my mind slowly made its way to think about Hoodie to see if he had gotten out.

Ducking behind a bush the cops had rolled up to find the woman dead. I looked around at everyone noticing that Hoodie and Jack were not here. 'Awh shit..'

~Hoodies POV Before~

Masky hugged me rather quickly and awkwardly, I watched him run off towards his house that he was suppose to attack. 'What a strange man' I sprinted towards the blue house that was in front of me, I could see Jeff and Jack already entering the house next to mine.

Finally coming up towards the house I pulled out my machete. I peered into the window of a bathroom watching a young woman step out of the shower.

I could feel my face heat up as I watched her, quickly though I snapped out of my thoughts and presumed with my mission. 'Come on Hoods no time for sexual thoughts.'  Sprinting towards the backdoor which she had left unlocked. Stepping in I could hear people chatting in what I thought to be the family room. I started creeping down the hallway towards the bathroom.

Following the strawberry scent, I waited by the door till she walked out. I grabbed her and covered her mouth pushing her back into the bathroom. Her towel slipped off and I stared at her holding her tightly. Mentally slapping myself I held her up against a wall starting to choke her.

Her feet kicked at me but I ignored it and watched her eyes move around frantically. Tightening my grip her eyes almost seemed to pop out of her head. I stared as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body went limp. I let her body collapse onto the floor slowly placing a towel over her body.

Turning off the light I could hear the people chatting again. Peeking from the hallway I saw a man in the kitchen and two women chatting in the other room. The man had gone in to get some glasses and a bottle of wine. I tip toed towards him as he was faced away pouring the drinks. The floor boards underneath me made a creaking sound.

I stopped as I reached for my machete prepared for him to turn around. "Oh Jessica, did you take a nice shower. I'm so sorry that I had spilled my drink onto you. It was an accide-" He had turned around and stopped mid sentence realizing that I wasn't Jessica.

"W-Who are you?! What have you done to J-Jessica!?" He questioned his face scrunched up in fear. I didn't respond and just stared at him watching him slowly move towards the rack of knifes.

Swiftly I made my move and hit him with my machete cutting though his skull. The top of his head slowly slide off plopping onto the floor blood squirting out everywhere. I heard sirens in the distance which meant that someone had fucked up and let a pray call the cops. 'Great..' 

Picking up the wine glass I dropped it onto the floor. I heard a squeal from the ladies and a young small brunette came bursting in. She noticed the scene and let out a ear piercing scream. A tall heavier woman came scurrying in to see what the commotion was about.

They both started screaming into which I heard the front door being smashed down. It was Jack, he grabbed the heavier lady and started to stab her in the back multiple times. Her friend witnessing a murdered tried her best to run but was frozen.

I walked over to her and watched her look at me with her dark grey eyes as the tears streamed down her face. She went to scream again when I took my machete and stabbed her right in the face. I slide it in all the way through her head.

Taking it out quickly her face was destroyed, her nose wasn't even there anymore. Yanking the golden necklace from her neck I ran out of the house and towards the woods with Jack right behind me cackling away.

~Back to third person, now in the present~

Jack and Hoodie ran like hell towards the woods seeing as the others were already there. The cops were out and as soon as Hoodie and Jack had reached the woods a police officers had spotted them.

Shouting something, a gang of officers started to run towards their direction. "Help! Please help me!" Hazel started to scream. "Crap shut her up!" Masky yelled as he pulled Hoodie to start running. Ben pulled at the ropes. "I'm sorry but I have to do this."

Hazel turned her attention towards Ben unsure of what he was going to do. Meeting her gaze he stopped as if she was controlling him. A hard object hit her in the back of the head knocking her out cold breaking their eye contact.

"This is no time for lovey dovey stares pick her up and lets start fucking running. Get your head out of your ass Ben!" Jack yelled as he dropped the rock he had hit her with.

Picking her up he sprinted deeper into the woods with everyone following. The officers right on their tail as they ran in deeper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I know it was a brutal as hell.. 0_0

Hope I didn't scare any of you away.

Heh..

Anywho tell me if you liked it or if you think I should be less brutel in the future or the same.

I dunno I just dont want to like kill you guys if its too much. Hope you enjoyed please do vote and comment.

All of your comments and advice I appericate. :)

Thank you have a nice night, morning, evening, whatever! :P

Byee!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

65.5K 1.3K 25
A creepypasta and marble hornets crossover fic. <3 (Y/n) ran away from her home and went to Alabama where (F/n) lives. She meets Timothy and Brian al...
157K 3.9K 26
Basically, you're 18. You were homeschooled your entire life but you were fine with that, you preferred to be alone. Your parents never cared to spen...
298 0 47
This book was made on qoutev when I was 15, do not fight me in the comments. I was 15 years old with mental health issues and hidding in the closet b...
315 9 10
(This is my first fan-fic but anyways also your backstory is based of my Creepypasta OC :P (not rlly) ) You ran away from an abusive home and someone...