He's Just... Dangerous

Da biebergotbooty

***UNDER MAJOR EDITING*** Nicolette Adams was just an ordinary 17 year old girl working at a little ice crea... Altro

He's Just... Dangerous
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Sequel!!!!

Chapter 32

80 5 1
Da biebergotbooty

Nicolette's POV

"Justin can we go out?" He looked at me and chuckled.

"Can't stay in the house that long can you." I smiled back.

"No not really." I laughed. He stood up from the couch he was sitting on and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Wanna go to the mall?" He asked and I nodded my head and smiled. Justin shook his head and made his way up the stairs and in his bedroom. He took sunglasses off a dresser and put them on. I suddenly remembered the colored contacts I had in my eyes. Did he like them? Did he notice them?

"Can you do me a favor and take your contacts out. I don't really like the blue." He said while putting the dark sunglasses on. I giggled and made my way to the bathroom inside his room, proceeding to take them out. After I took both of them out I blinked a few times, getting used to it. I turned around to Justin and he smiled widely.

"Beautiful princess." He took my hand and lead me downstairs to the front door. He opened the door and walked towards the fairly big garage. He opened the garage and my mouth dropped. There were about six vehicles, including a motorcycle. One of the cars even looked like a batmoblie.

"Whoa." I said, looking at all the cars one by one. Justin chuckled beside me.

"Pick which one we drive in." He said. I turned to him.

"Really?!" I said and he nodded. I jumped in excitement and I ran over to the one I had my eye on.

"What's this one?" I asked. He looked at the beautiful car and thought for a moment.

"Callie is a matte-black Ferrari F430." He said smoothly.

"You name your cars?" I asked and he nodded. He pointed to the far side of the garage.

"That's Lacey. She's an Audi R8. The one next to her, that's Haley, she's a 458 red Ferrari." He said. Then pointed to the batmoblie like car.

"I just call that the Batmoblie. Because it is a batmoblie. So yeah. This one is a Fisker Karma-" he pointed to the one next to the Ferrari F430.

"-this one is a Porche Cayman, and her name is Maya. And the bat bike over there, I call her Beyoncé." He smirked. I was impressed on how he knew about these cars. But he skipped the name on the Fisker Karma.

"What's the Fisker Karma's name?" I asked. His face heated up, looking away.

"What? What's her name?!" I laughed at his embarrassment.

"Uh, well. I got this car recently, so I named her Nicolette." He blushed and looked away from me. I gasped and hugged him while laughing.

"Well how thoughtful." I smirked at him and he kissed my nose.

"Let's ride in Callie today." I said and he smiled, nodding. He opened the passenger's door for me and then jogged around to his side, closing the door and putting his seatbelt on, and backing out the garage. the garage closed by itself, and we continued to back out.

"When we get there you have to stay by me okay?" He said to me. I nodded, kissing his cheek.

"You worry a lot." I said. He shrugged.

"I just want you to be safe. Especially after what happened." He mumbled. I took his right hand, entangling out fingers. He sighed and continued to drive.

About ten minutes later we arrived at the mall. He hopped out and opened my door for me, taking my hand in his again. He locked the doors and we made our way to the entrance. When we entered the mall, Justin looked at me.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked me. I thought of things I needed.

"Can we go to Forever 21?" I asked and he nodded. I kissed his hand, leading him towards the nearby Forever 21.

When we entered the store, we were greeted by a store worker, who seemed really nice.

"Hi I'm Sabrina, how are you guys?" She asked us.

"Good, how are you?" I answered.

"Pretty good, can I help you with anything?" I nodded.

"No thank you." I smiled politely at her. She nodded and walked away.

"So, I've decided to let you pick my clothes." I smiled at Justin. He looked shocked and smirked.

"Okay, come here." He pulled me to another section of the store.

When we were done and paid for our stuff, we hand about 3 bags full of clothes, all hand picked from Justin. It was very entertaining to watch Justin pull out clothes for a girl, seeing what he wants for me. We exited the store and continued walking through the mall. I turned my head and saw a Victoria's Secret. I turned my head to Justin who had a look of fear in his eyes.

"God please no." He begged playfully.

"Oh come on. You know you wanna see all the things I wear." I started walking to the store. I heard Justin behind me.

"True." He mumbled. I ignored it and he followed me into the store. As we made our way to the back of the store, he caught up to me, holding my hand.

"What about these." Justin held up a black lace bra, but I knew it wasn't my size.

"Put that down. That's not even my size." I said, looking through ones that are my size.

"What's your size then?" He walked toward me. I giggled.

"34B." I answered quietly. He looked down at my breast.

"You're smaller than I thought. You got a nice rack." He walked on the other side of a table, looking around.

"Oh my gosh." I crossed my arms, becoming insecure.

"Hey babe." He caught my attention, holding up the same bra, but my size. My jaw dropped a little.

"Please." He gave me puppy eyes.

"God. Whatever sure." I laughed. He nodded exclaiming 'yes' under his breath. I picked up a pink pushup bra and matching underwear, seeing my size on the tag, along with two other pairs; one blue, one white.

I turned around and saw a familiar person almost 10 feet away from me. She was talking to a customer, then she smiled and nodded, turning towards me. I finally realized who it was. She seemed to remember me too. Her smile got bigger, walking over to me. Her somewhat long black hair was pulled into a high pony tail. Her chocolate brown eyes having the same sparkle in them from last year.

"Nicki!?" She exclaimed. I nodded and rushed over to her, engulfing her in my arms.

"Oh my God Faith!" I exclaimed back. She wrapped her arms around my torso, hugging tight. Faith was my bestest friend ever. When I had moved into my house, she was the first one I had met and we instantly clicked. She introduced me to a lot of other people, helping me with other things also. She's been through everything with me. One day we just drifted apart. I guess friends do that at some point. She moved and we both finished school early, moving on.

"What are you doing here?!" She asked. I giggled and pulled back. Justin awkwardly stood behind us, watching.

"Well, I'm shopping." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Well obviously." She had the biggest smile ever. Her eyes were so full of excitement and happiness. She looked at Justin and then at me.

"Oh who's this." She nudged me. I smiled and pulled Justin to my side.

"This is Justin." I said.

"Her boyfriend." He quickly added. I glared at him quickly but he ignored it.

"He's cute." She said politely. I nodded and let go of Justin's hand, waving him off.

"Can you go pay for this please, I need to have a girl talk with her." I said to him, handing him the stuff. He walked off, but not without kissing my lips quickly. Faith and I smiled at each other.

"Oh Nicki I've missed you so much." She said as she hugged me again.

"So how'd you end up with him?" She asked curiously. I sighed.

"That's a long story. And we are not officially together." I said and she giggled.

"Well how have you been?" I asked her. She also sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Ugh. Not too good. Guys coming in here just to hit on me. It's so awkward." She said. I raised my eyebrows.

"Ooooh... Who's the lucky guy you're with?" I smirked. She blushed and looked down.

"There is no guy." She shook her head. I suddenly became confused.

"Well then why is it awkward? You should be getting some." I nudged her in the side with my shoulder.

"Well. I have some. Remember when we were both 16 and we had that huge sleepover?" She said.

-flashback-

I was sitting on my bed relaxing, when I heard my phone ring, notifying I was getting a call. I unlocked my phone and saw the call was from Faith. I immediately answered, curious to what she wanted.

"Hello?" I said. I heard her sniff.

"N-Nicki. Can I please come and stay over?" She asked desperately. I gasped

"Faith? What's wrong? And of course you can come over." I said. She sniffed again.

"I'll tell you when I get here. I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said back, and she hung up.

I sighed and set my phone down, getting up. I plugged my Tumblr Christmas lights in, turning my room light off. I looked in the mirror and I looked a mess. Oh well. It's just Faith. I sat back down on my bed and waited. A few minutes later I heard my front door open and close.

"Nicki?!" I heard Faith yell from downstairs.

"In my room!" I yelled after her. I heard foot steps running up my steps. The door opened, revealing a very upset Faith, getting ready to cry. The door and walked slowly over to my bed, collapsing on top of me, letting her cries take over.

"Oh my gosh, what's wrong babe?!" I asked her. She sat up and took my hand in hers.

"You have to promise not to tell anyone okay?" She asked. I nodded.

"I swear." I said. She sighed and wiped her face.

"My dad got arrested. For drunk driving and carrying 10 ounces of cocaine." She bit her lips, waiting for my reaction.

"Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry Faith." I hugged her tightly. She started crying even more.

"It's all my fault Nicki." She sobbed into my shirt. I pulled back and lifted her head up.

"No, listen to me. This was not your fault. You did nothing to cause this. No matter what anyone says, you didn't do shit in this okay?" I looked her in the eyes. She sniffed and shook her head.

"No you don't understand." She said, putting her head in her hands. I looked at her confused.

"What do I not understand Faith? This was not your fault." I tried to say to her.

"I-.. I told him I w-as.." She didn't finish her sentence. I stroked her hair, trying to calm her down.

"It's okay. I promise you can tell me. I won't judge you." I said quietly. She sniffed and I wiped away her tears. She paused for a second, then continued.

"I told him I was bisexual." She said, shocking me. I stopped stroking her, my jaw dropped. I just stared, not expecting that. She couldn't look at me. She got up and started crying again.

"See! You don't understand. You JUST judged me. You hate me. My dad hates me, everyone hates me." She walked to my door, opening it up and walking downstairs towards the front door. I acted fast and followed her, catching up with her.

"Faith!" I called for her, but she wouldn't stop. I rushed up to her right before she reached the door. I reached the door first and stood against it, locking it. She cried even more, as she tried to make me move.

"Just move. You don't want me here I already know it. Just let me leave." She tried to get past me. But I wouldn't budge. I suddenly threw my arms around her waist, hugging her like she would disappear any second. She was taken aback at first, gasping. Then she hugged back, her arms around my neck.

"I wouldn't judge you. Ever. I love you too much to leave you like that." I whispered in her ear. She held on like it was her first hug in a while. Which knowing her family, it probably was. I pulled back and took her hand, leading her back up to my room.

When we got inside, I closed my door and I laid down on my bed. I scooted over to the other side, patting the side next to me. She gladly took the space and we both relaxed. She looked at me and sighed.

"So you don't have any questions for me?" She said. I laughed at her question.

"Well of course I have questions. I just don't know when the right time to ask them is. I don't want to bombard you with quetions first thing you come out."

"Well I'm ready for them. Lay em on me." She smiled. I smiled back and thought about the first question.

"How long have you been bisexual?" I asked. She thought for a moment.

"I don't exactly know how long." She said and I nodded.

"Okay... when did you realize you were bi?"

"Um.. when I met this one special girl." I smiled.

"That's cool." I said. Faith nodded in agreement.

"So have you ever kissed a girl?" I asked. She shook her head no.

"Have you?" She asked. I shook my head also.

"Well I'm kinda straight, so yeah." I laughed awkwardly. She did also, looking away for a moment. I decided to change the subject.

"Can you unplug my lights please?" I asked her as I pointed to the outlet the Christmas lights were plugged into. She proceeded to get up and make her way over there and unplug them. I turned on my phone screen so she could make her way back to my bed. When she did, I turned my screen off, both of us getting comfortable under the blanket. As our eyes adjusted to the light, she began to speak again.

"So babe. Back to the kissing thing, uhm." Faith paused.

"What about it?" I asked. She leaned closer and looked into my eyes. Her eyes kept switching focus from my eyes to my mouth. I felt her warm hand on my face, bringing her face closer. She closed her eyes as her lips slightly touched mine. If felt somewhat weird. But good. Although the kiss only lasted a few seconds, I still felt the tingling feeling of her lips on mine. She looked at me, looking for a reaction. She gave up looking for one as I closed my eyes. I felt her snuggle up to my chest, us wrapping our arms around each other.

"I love you Nicki." She whispered. I breathed heavily.

"I love you Faith." I whispered back, and we both fell asleep.

-Flashback over-

"Oh." I said looking down, clearly embarrassed she remembered. She blushed.

"Yeah, I'm still bi.. I have a girlfriend. Her name is Spring." I looked up at her.

"Well I hope you're happy with her." I said as I hugged her. She hugged back.

"I never forgot. About the kiss I mean. About our friendship. I still love you Nicki." She said quietly when she pulled away. Justin came up to us, taking my hand.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I smiled at him innocently and nodded.

"It was nice seeing you again Faith." I said trying to act like she never said what she did. She smiled sadly at me and nodded.

"Nice seeing you too. Bye guys." She waved, and walked away. As we walked away, Justin leaned towards me and whispered the unexpected.

"I saw the way she looks at you. That's why I mentioned you're mine. Only mine." He said possessively. I rolled my eyes.

"You don't know what your saying Justin. She's my best friend. Or at least was." I said calming him.

"I love you. You know that right?" He said.

"Yes I do." I said slowly, making sure he heard me. We eventually made it to the car, driving back to the house.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

586K 20.6K 41
Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. She swore she'd be the best singer in her...
63.8K 1.1K 48
hello, pre warning, I wrote this when I was like 14, literally 6 years ago so the writing is really crappy. please take this book with a whole ass bi...
144K 8.3K 133
Welcome to Morganville, just don't stay out after dark. Morganville is a small town filled with unusual characters - when sun goes down, the bad come...
7.3K 378 97
In every story there is always two sides; whether its between good or bad, rational and irrational, right and wrong, his or hers or them or others. I...