My Best Friend

By NatalieMccarthy1982

More

Rachel Berry
Finn Hudson
He's like my brother
Pregnant
Here We Go Again
What Now ?
She Should Be Loved
I'm Your Girlfriend!
Rumor Has It
All Of You
Its On
Everything has Changed
Not His Baby
Breaking Point
Start of Something New
Sweet 16
Glass of Water
I've Dreamed a Dream
Chance of A lifetime
The Fight
Its Over
Broken Hearted
Its To Late
Love Don't Run
Gone
In Loving Memory
I Can't
The Hamptons
Spring Break
The Party
Drunk Rachel
The Date
I Love You
Authors note
Your My Mom
Broken up
Lean On Me
This Time
I still love you

Her or Me

2K 77 0
By NatalieMccarthy1982

Chapter 12
Finns pov :
"Okay Finn you need to choose her or me !" Quinn said angrily to me at the locker . I looked at her confused, "Woah , slow down whats going on ?" I asked. "I'm done with that little hobbit ruining our relationship so its either me, your pregnant girlfriend or Rachel, the hobbit . " She said. "Why are you doing this Quinn , Rachel put her ass out on the line for us by giving that Jacob kid her underwear so he wouldn't tell the whole school that your pregnant. " I said. "Oh please you think she did that for us because she did it for you and you know it. " She said. "So what are you making me choose between my best friend and you?" I asked. "Yup you have until the day after tomorrow. " She said and walked away .

Rachels pov :
I was at home studying in my room when there was a knock. "Come in . " I said. The door opened and it was Finn he looked really upset. "Hey Finn. " I said. He sat down on my bed quiet and said , "I can't be friends with you anymore. " He told me . My heart dropped, "Why did I do something?" I asked him. "Quinn is making me choose between her and you. " He told me. "And your choosing her." I said. "I'm sorry , its just shes having my kid and .... " I interrupted him, "No, Finn I get it you and Quinn are together and our having a baby you should be with her. " I said. "Rachel. " He said . "Look , Finn you have been my best friend since we were in kindergarten and all I ever wanted was for you to be happy. So I'm letting you go , but I just I want you to know that even though we will no longer be best friends I will always love you. " I told him . He smiled and hugged him tightly, "I love you Rachel Berry. " He told me. I smiled as tears ran down my cheeks , "I love you too Finn Hudson. " I said. I wiped my tears put on a fake smile and said , "Now go before Quinn finds out. " I said. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and left . I waited a moment and then cried as I realized that I just lost my best friend .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.6K 76
80.6K 3.6K 63
Squeal to Gone Girl
20.3K 621 54
Quinn and Puck fanfic.