Edge Of Tonight ⊳ Stiles Stil...

By -reyskywalker

❝ It's a long way home, When you're on your own, And your only friends are the traffic lights, Speak... More

00│SUMMARY + DISCLAIMER
01 │WELCOME TO BEACON HILLS
02 │ OUT OF CONTROL
03 | BOWLING ISSUES
04 | WEREWOLVES
05 | LOVE BIRDS
06| ANGER MANAGEMENT
07│ALPHA
08│LOVE DISASTER
09│FAST AND FURIOUS
10│WINTER FORMAL
BAIL ME OUT [ S E Q U E L ]

11│FEAR OF LOSING YOU

864 45 41
By -reyskywalker

      STILES RAN TO the field, just to see Peter insert his claws on Olivia's chest. He had ran throughout the school, and the only place he had left to search was the field. Lydia let out a painful scream as she watched Peter attack Olivia. Olivia had done the mistake to jump in front of her. Peter smirked at Olivia before attacking Lydia. Olivia watched in horror as Lydia fell right next to her. Olivia struggled for breath as he sliced them back out, making further damage. Olivia's body fell on the floor with ease. The pain was too much for her to even cry for help. She knew it would not even be able to cry for help. She was alone, Stiles was trying to find Lydia while Scott was dancing with Allison. Maybe death would hurt less than her poor heart while she watched Stiles dance with Lydia. 

"No," Stiles screamed, running to her. He stopped at Peter knelt down next to her. Olivia looked at Stiles with tears in her eyes. "Stay away from her." Stiles snapped at Peter. 

"It's okay." Olivia mumbled, giving him a painful smile. The pain was eating her alive. She held back her tears and she tried to hold back the bleeding with her shaky hands. 

"He doesn't care for you. He just came looking for your little friend, Lydia. How could he love someone like you?" Peter whispered in her ear. Olivia held back her tears, not letting him hurt her more than he already has. "Oh, and your friend Scott? Where is he now? I warned him that once I got my hands on you, I will kill you myself. Just to proof that what I told him wasn't an empty threat." Peter told her, brushing his claws against her cheek. "It's a shame, my nephew started to be found of you." He said, smirking towards Stiles. 

Stiles looked at the blood in Olivia's hands, and felt his stomach drop. "Don't kill her. Please don't." Stiles begged. His breath unevened when Peter moved closer to her. Stiles knew Peter was talking to her, but he could not make out the words.

"He doesn't care about you, not even your friend Scott is here to help you. Tell me where he is." Peter said. Olivia turned to him, spitting his face with her own blood. Peter recoiled from his position, glaring at the dying girl. There was no where on earth that she would give out Scott's position, even if she did not know it herself. 

"I don't care. I will never tell you. Come on, come on, kill me." Olivia yelled at his face. Stiles knelt down next to her quickly, putting his hands on her wound. Peter glared at Stiles, while taking a few steps back. Stiles did not care about Lydia at this point, all he cared was for Olivia's safety. He pressed his hand on Olivia's wound, trying to put pressure on it. 

"Just hold on." Stiles told her, pulling her closer to him. Olivia had tears running down her face. Olivia hissed at the touch of Stiles. "Sorry," He mumbled, looking down at Olivia. He dried the tears that were falling odd her face. 

"Take Lydia to safety." Olivia choked out, looking towards Lydia. "Please, take her to safety Stiles." She whispered, letting new sets of tears fall down her face. 

Stiles shook his head. "I'm not leaving you," Stiles told her. "By the time I return you will be dead." He said, putting more pressure on the wound.

Olivia sighed before nodding. "Exactly, she has more chances than me. Please, take her to safety." Olivia begged him. It was her own choice, but Stiles will not budge. 

Peter watched the scene unfold with an amused look. "Heart warming." Peter spat. He looked at Olivia closely, a smirk playing on his lips. "Now, you are next." Stiles looked up to him, holding Olivia close to his body. "Unless, you will want to save your little girlfriend." He said hissing at Olivia. Olivia glared at him. 

Stiles held Olivia tighter to his body. "What do you want?" Stiles asked. He had tears on his eyes. The girl he loved was dying in his arms, and he could not do anything about it. "What do you want?" Stiles asked again, this time louder. Olivia leant her head on his chest, feeling herself become more dizzy than she was already. 

Peter smirked at him. "You will have to come to find out." Peter said to him. 

"I am not leaving her here." Stiles snapped at him. 

"Well, you will have to come to find out. You can't save your little girlfriend if you are dead." Peter told him, glaring at Olivia. "You know, werewolves have great hearing. We can listen to heartbeats, and the ones of Olivia are fading away." Peter told him, motioning for him to look at Olivia. Olivia face was sweaty and it was evident she was struggling to breath. "You choice." Peter said, putting his arms on his back. 

Stiles dialed the only number that he knew somebody will pick up: Derek's number. Stiles looked at Lydia's body and dialed Jackson's phone. Jackson had taken Lydia after he ran to the field. Stiles had to leave, and there was no one else to get Olivia to safety. Olivia would not hold anymore, and Stiles knew this. Olivia took a old of his hand. "It's okay. Go with him." Olivia told him, giving him one last smile before coughing up blood. 

"You will be dead by the time I get back." Stiles said, squeezing her hand. Olivia struggled to breath. The blood was blocking her lungs. "Don't leave me." Stiles whispering, caressing her cheek. Olivia's body had lost their dark color. She gave him a bloody smile before closing her eyes. "No," Stiles screamed, shaking Olivia's body. Peter smirked, pulling him off her. Stiles fought back, trying to get to her.

"Come on, she is dead anyway." Peter said, dragging him away. Derek exited his car, smelling blood from where he stood. He ran to the source of it, looking at the unmoving body of Olivia. A pool of blood stained the grass around her. Derek knelt next to the girl, checking for pulse. There was some left, but it was barely there. His eyes landed on the claws marks that where below her rib cage. He carefully picked her up, not wanting to cause any more damage than it has already been done. He used his powers to pull some of her pain away, hoping that it will ease. He stood frozen when he heard sirens. Hearing the sirens from the ambulance gave him hope that Olivia will pull through. After all, she was just a innocent girl who got wrapped herself in the supernatural world. Derek ran towards the sirens, hoping that they will not leave without loading Olivia. Derek could her heart beat slow down by the second that passed. 

A boy caught sight of the two of them. Danny ran to the sight of his friend on the arms of a strange man. Derek was about to growl at him when he noticed the worry on his face. "What happened to her?" Danny asked, looking at the bloody body of Olivia. 

"You have to get her to the ambulance." Derek said to him, when he heard Scott's howl. He was in trouble. Danny took the girl on his arms, not asking further question. "Go," Derek ordered. He took one last look of Olivia being put on the ambulance before leaving to get Scott. Danny entered the back of the ambulance before it took off, not wanting to leave Olivia by herself in this deadly state. 

The ambulance drove fast. They had two girl bleeding to their death. Both with the same wounds. Jackson had left, leaving Lydia and the doctors by themselves. Olivia was the one on the critical state. When they arrived in the hospital the doctors held back Danny. Melissa McCall, ran to the two girls. When her eyes landed on Olivia, she felt bad for the poor girl. "I need help on this girl itmidiatly. She is in more critical state. Jack, get the one with the pink dress. You have to stop the bleeding. I need help with this one. She had lost a lot of blood. I see internal damage, where is the surgeon?" Melissa yelled. Melissa watched as her son's best friend started to go into cardiac arrest. 

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

"Where is Olivia?" Scott asked Stiles, after they defeated Peter Hale. Stiles had his suit drenched in blood, but did not say a word. He still was shaken up due to Olivia's attack. Scott stopped when he smelled the same scent of Olivia, but there was no sight of her. "Where is Olivia?" Scott asked again. This time louder. Allison looked at Stiles worried, her eyes glued to the blood on his  shirt. 

"In the hospital." Jackson said, standing up from where he was. Scott looked at Jackson with worry. "Her and Lydia are in the hospital." Jackson informed them. Allison covered her mouth with her hand and leant on a tree with support. Jackson had taken a look of the poor girl while loading Lydia up in the ambulance. 

Scott eyes darted to Stiles, who had to know what had happened to Olivia. "What happened?" Scott asked again, this time softer. 

Stiles took deep breath before answering. "Peter happend, come on." Stiles said. His voice trembling. Scott and Stiles ran for the Jeep, quickly making their way to the hospital. 

Scott ran inside the hospital whit Stiles right on his heels. He saw his mom. "Where is Olivia?" He asked out of breath. "Where is she?" You could hear the urgency on Scott's voice.

"She is surgery. Some of her organs were puncture. She is lucky to be alive." Melissa said. Stiles leant on the front desk. He took deep breath, calming down because he knew she was still alive. "I'm sorry Scott." Melissa told her son. She hugged her son.

"Is she going to be okay?" Scott asked her. Melissa looked at her son with sorrow.

"We don't know. Even after the surgery, we don't know what is going to happen. She was so almost dead when she arrived. We did our best." Melissa told her son. Stiles sat in one of the chair with his hand on his face. Scott nodded, dropping next to Stiles.

"It is my fault. If I wasn't so consume with going to the dance with Lydia things would had been different." Stiles said looking down. "She was bleeding out because of me." Stiles said. "I picked Lydia instead of Olivia."

"It isn't your fault." Scott said.

"She was by herself, and this is what happened. She was alone. I would't forgive myself if the last memory she had was of her dancing alone." Stiles said, just thinking that Olivia was just talking to Isaac Lahey ; when in fact they were dancing. 

"She didn't dance alone." Scott pointed out. He himself had at least taken her to dance a few songs. Stiles sighed, looking down. "She would make it out of here. She has too." Scott told him. He was worried about his best friend. 

"Peter was trying to find you. He asked her where you were, and she denied. She wouldn't tell him." Stiles whispered to Scott. Scott felt guilt at the pit of his stomach. He promised Olivia he would protect her, and he failed. 

"It's my fault. I should have kept a good watch on her instead of just fooling around at the dance. I should have taken Peter's threat more seriously." Scott told Stiles. Stiles sighed, leaning further into the chair. 

Allison look at both of them with fear on her eyes as she approached them. "Is she?" Allison asked with tears in her eyes. She expected the worst. Her heels were in her hand as she watched doctors passed them. 

"Not yet." Stiles told her with tears in his eyes. Scott clenched his jaw. If he wasn't been captured by the Argents things would have been different. "Where were you?" Stiles asked Scott, keeping his eyes on the floor. Scott did not answer since he did not knew the answer. "Where were you when she needed you?" Stiles snapped at him. 

"I was saving Derek's ass." Scott told Stiles. 

"Well you should have been there. If you knew Peter had threaten her, you should have said it to me or should have kept better watch on her. You said it yourself." Stiles told Scott roughly. Scott ignored words Stiles' word and kept his gaze on the floor. Although, he rose it when he heard the voice of Olivia's brother. 

"Do you know where my sister is?" Nick Young asked a nurse. 

"She is in surgery. Still hasn't come out. Sorry. We will inform you when she does." The nurse told Nick. Scott could hear Nick let out a few nervous sob. It was his fault. He should have have seen this coming. Scott did not noticed he was crying until he saw his mom, pull him into a hug. 

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

Well, this is the last chapter of Edge of Tonight. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting. Tell me what you thought of the finally. 

- Ami 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 30.2K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
4.8K 110 23
Tyanndiera is the daughter of Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana. She comes to Auradon to enjoy herself and to hang with the VK's who apparently don't...
5K 137 5
-- 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭
4.5K 101 20
Raven-Anniya 'Ray' Archer-Amberhide has been friends with Cory and Shawn since the 3rd grade. All her life, everything was always exactly the same...