The Things I Would Do For You

De xxLuckyCharmedxx

"Did you really just say that to me?" I questioned. She nodded hesitantly "Why?" "Because, that's just how I... Mai multe

☥ Prologue ☥
☥Chapter One☥
☥Chapter Two☥
☥Chapter Three☥
☥Chapter Four☥
☥Chapter Five☥
☥Chapter Six☥
☥Chapter Seven☥
☥Chapter Eight☥
☥Chapter Nine☥
☥Chapter Eleven☥
☥Chapter Twelve☥
☥Chapter Thirteen☥
☥Chapter Fourteen☥
☥Chapter Fifteen☥
A/N: New Book!
☥Chapter Sixteen☥
☥Chapter Seventeen☥
☥Chapter Eighteen☥
☥Chapter Ninteen☥
☥Chapter Twenty☥
☥Chapter Twenty-One☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Two☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Three☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Four☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Five☥
A/N: Sequel
☥Epilogue☥
Sequel Time!
STARTING FRESH

☥Chapter Ten☥

22.3K 1.1K 899
De xxLuckyCharmedxx

You have this affect on me and I really can't explain it -Dionna ☼

-Nyzra (Taj) in the MM ☼

Zahlani,

I groaned, trying to sit up. Hanson and I were in an awkward position- my head underneath his legs, my face right there... It was definitely in plain sight, causing me to blush. 

"So, what's for breakfast?" Harper smiled

Rolling my eyes at him, Hanson sucked his teeth- getting off the floor, "Nigga, fuck you"

"Mm, baby when?" Harper wiggled his eyebrows

"Old nigga faggot," Hanson mumbled 

"I'm a faggot fo' you though, cutie" Harper blew kisses at him

He started laughing as he went in the kitchen. Hanson looked down at me and I looked away from him. He's really tall- and I'm not joking. The dude is 6'5 and it honestly scares me at how I'm an ant compared to him- considering the fact that I'm 5'4 and a half. 

"Zahlani-"

"I'mma go to my room" I muttered, approaching the steps

"Wait," He trailed behind me "Wait, Lani" 

His hand grasped my arm softly, pulling me back, "What?"

"Why you goin' upstairs? You didn't even eat yet" He said

"I'm not hungry," I slanted my lips, "That's all" 

"Are you sure?" He raised his eyebrow. I nodded "I'mma find out if you're lyin' or not"

He squatted down, pressing his ear to the center of my stomach- waiting for it to growl. Biting on my lip, I got nervous when his hands were placed on my thighs. Feeling the inside of my stomach rumble, Hanson chuckled lightly. 

"Now, why you lie to me like that?" He asked, his mouth forming into a grin

"I-I, erm, uh- hmm" I coughed "I wasn't, um"

I frowned- my cheeks feeling hot. He smiled, making me jog up the steps. 

"Zahlani!" He shouted

I shut the door- locking it. Plopping on my bed, face first, I muffled out a scream. 

Oh God, why did I embarrass myself like that? I'm such a fucking dummy!

Argh. 

Sighing, I turned over, looking at my ceiling. My crush just gave me my first kiss- and I enjoyed every minute of it. Never would I have thought that he would like me- or does he? Probably not... I'm not sure, I don't know. 

It felt nice and exhilarating when his hands touched my skin. I have on pajama shorts and a crop top as well as socks- exposing a lot of skin. But when I smelled breakfast downstairs, I thought it was Harper cooking. I had no clue Hanson spent the night. 

Running my hands through my braids, I rolled over to the side. I'm just a frantic, depressed, awkward teenage girl. No nigga would dare to be with someone like me- especially Hanson. He's sweet and cute as hell. But me? Oh shit, fam- fuck. 

I decided to get up, heading out the door. Hanson wasn't there and I sighed in relief. Going down the steps, I bumped into someone, juice splattering on the wooden floor. Hanson stood there with a huge stain on his sweatpants. 

He had napkins in his hands- and I quickly took them, drying his pants off. 

I didn't realize it was in the inner part- me, drying off near his manhood. 

Hearing him groan slightly as I began to dry him off slowly- my lips parted, looking up at him. His mouth was agape, looking down at me with love and lust in his eyes. 

My eyes darted down to his now erected shaft, and I put all the damp napkins in my hands- being clumsy. 

"I-I'm sorry, I-" I groaned, getting up "I'mma just, yeah" 

Before he could say anything, I went the opposite way to get to the kitchen. Throwing the damp paper in the trash can, my dad bumped his shoulder against the back of my head. 

"This food almost gone- you better eat, twiglet"

I kissed my teeth, taking 2 pancakes and some bacon. 

"Happy?"

"At least you're not getting any eggs" Dad grinned

"Mhm" I picked up his fork, eating the eggs of his plate

"I know this waffle lookin' nigga didn't-"

"I love you too, daddy" I kissed the side of his face

"Ew, schoolgirl mouth- wait, idea. Endya!"

"Yes, baby?" Mom came in the kitchen

"Wanna do costume night tonight?" He smirked 

My eyes widened as I left the kitchen, ready to go upstairs. Going up the steps with my food in my hands, I saw Hanson walking in the hallway. He had a towel wrapped around his waist- as if he was about to take a shower. 

"Hey," He smiled at me "C'mere"

"M-Me?"

"Yeah" He chuckled

I nodded, walking over to him as I put the food in my pockets. 

It was wrapped in paper towels. 

"Do you think you can get that for me?" He asked

"You're taller than I am"

He shrugged. I reached to get him another small towel. My hand wiggled dramatically, trying to get it. I felt his strong hands squeeze my legs, picking my body up to help me. I grabbed it and was about to hand it to him.

The towel dropped from my hand- a little moan slipping out when he accidentally touched me in between my legs- his fingers brushing against my possession. 

"I-I'm sorry" He stuttered 

My body shook- my eyes staring at him, "Um" 

"No, I-"

I hurried to my room, shutting my door. 

Jahmiah, 

"Jahmiah?" Taj said

"Yeah" I replied, braiding a medium sized cornrow in her hair

"What are we gonna do today?"

"Well, Phineas, we can walk around the city- only if your thighs feel better" 

"Oh okay" She nodded, pressing the sheets up to her naked body

"Your hair is hurting my fingers. How you handle all this, man?" I sighed, dropping my arms 

"It's not my fault" She mumbled "And I just do, it's not that difficult"

Smacking my lips, I laid next to her body as she sat on the side of the bed. She was staring out the window, taking out the cornrow I had put in. 

Putting one arm behind my head, my free hand played with her hair. Once she finished, she laid back down. I brought her body towards mine, kissing her forehead. Her breasts were against the center of my chest- my hand rubbing her back, feeling her soft skin. 

"I wish I had some ice" She said

"For what?"

"I like to eat ice" 

"Weirdo- so does my mom" I grinned "Shit cold like a motherfucker"

"It's just a habit. People do it all the time"

"Not all people" I said, looking down at her

"Well, what about brownies?"

"Ew, hell no. I would rather have chocolate cake" I scrunched my face up "Most brownies taste like that Easy Bake Oven shit- chocolate cake tastes better"

"Stop lecturing me"

"Did you know that-"

"Stop"

"I'm just trying to tell you something new I've learned a few days ago, baby"

"I don't want to hear it" She rolled her eyes

"What's up with your attitude, Taj?" 

"Nothing, I'm sorry- you just talk a lot" She mumbled, hiding her face in one of the pillows 

"Okay, so?"

"Whatever, Jahmiah" She muffled

"Poodie, no" I frowned, tugging the ends of her frizzy hair 

"Stop it"

"Baby" I whined, rubbing her bare bottom 

"Bah"

"I hate you" I scoffed

Her head popped up- she got out the bed. I quickly got from underneath the covers, seeing her walk down the hall. She was walking away and I grabbed her by the waist. 

"Ya lil ass ain't goin' no where, big baby" 

I blew a raspberry on her little chubby cheeks.

"Ew, get off of me. Ugly ass slobber mouth"

"I ain't ugly and Ion got no damn slobber mouth"

"Whatever you say, pussy boy"

I scowled, pursing my lips, "I'm really getting tired of people calling me that. I ain't a pussy"

"It's okay to know that you gettin' pussy, but it's not okay to act like one" She giggled

I wiggled my fingers in the sides of her stomach- causing her to squirm in my arms. 

"Okay, I'm sorry" She tried pushing me off 

"Say you love me"

"I hate you"

My eyes glared at her- her lips tucking in. Hearing her snicker, I slapped her rump- seeing waves form as it jiggled. 

"I love your stubborn ass, I swear" I kissed her lips

~~

We stood at the top of a building- seeing the sun shine on us. We played around and talked for a long while. The wind made her hair flow to the side as she smiled at me, jumping on my body. Hearing her soft chuckles relaxed me, feeling her hands rub my upper back. 

"How you feelin', babygirl?" I asked her, my hands holding her by her hips

"I'm feeling okay," She whispered "But as of now, better than ever" 

I looked at her, her brown eyes gleaming as it turned a light shade of chestnut. I pecked her lips, and she did the same to me- us, going back and forth. I dipped her upper body, letting her hair swing underneath her head. 

"I see birds. Fly birds, fly. Go 'head- be free. Bye birdies" She waved at them

"You're so weird" I laughed, bringing her back up

"I know, it's the ugly in me" 

"Nah, it's the gorgeous in you. Inside and out- and Ion got a problem with that, lil poodie"

"I feel like that nickname sounds like literal shit or a type of cereal that elderly people eat besides mushy oatmeal" 

(OH MY FUCKING GOSH, RUGRATS IS ON! I'M SORRY!)

~~ 

"Ma!" I whined 

"You thought I forgot about that lil ass whoopin', huh?" She held the belt in her hand "You think you gon' cuss me out while you yellin'? Nigga, where the fuck yo' manners go?!"

The belt went across my legs. 

"Ever heard of caller ID?" She snarled

"I said I was sorry" I pouted- yet hissed when it went across my ass "Okay, damn- dang" 

"Hoemegawd!" She did her Kevin Hart voice "I got his ass now, Lord!"

She grabbed my wrist, beating me the leather belt. I started screaming like a girl- knowing Pops pressed the 'Post' button on Facebook. 

"Get up, pissin' on my damn floor!" She pulled me, but I balled myself up in an Armadillo  position

"It got 5 likes" Pops snickered

"Do you want some too, Nelson?!" She barked

Pops quickly shook his head. 

"That's exactly where you got your pussiness from- yo' pappy" She scoffed

"He ain't get shit from-"

"Don't you say nun to me, boooooy- ooooh!" She squinted her eyes "Both of y'all" She pointed at us with both of her hands "Both of y'all always being rude to my ass and I'm tired of it!"

"Mom" I sighed "I said I apologize"

"But yet you wanna keep on.. Keep on- flesh and blood will be on that floor"

I cringed, tucking my lips in. 

She glared at Pops, shooing him off. She went up the steps with him right behind her. 

Clearing my throat, I got up. 

Was I peeing?

I looked on the floor, sighing.

Thank goodness. 

"She got that ass, fam" Harper howled, dapping Hanson 

"'Mommy! Oh my god, ahh! Harp help! Nooooo'" Hanson laughed like a coyote 

"It won't even like that, man" I kissed my teeth, carefully sitting on the couch

"Sure it won't. I bet your ass cherry red" Hanson chuckled 

"Place it ontop of my damn ice cream cone" Harper breathed

"Y'all mean as hell" I said through gritted teeth

Zahlani walked in- getting the tissue box. Her eyes looked at me, a little bit wider than usual. Hanson stared at her and I did the same, but in more suspicion. 

"So, how was y'all's day out yesterday?" I asked them both

"It was fun actually" She smiled- her cheeks turning red 

"I saw their lil asses kissing this morning" Harper laughed

"Harper!" Zahlani shouted

"Wait, was I not supposed to say that?" He asked 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

856 52 20
When Alex opened my door I stood up as if I was in the Army,ready for any and everything."Why were you and Mandy fighting,"Alex said aggravatedly."Wh...
2.1K 79 9
"Damn you Sarah! Answer me...did you ran away from me to be with your damn lover?" Sarah slapped him hard across the cheek, he gritted his teeth, his...
Romanticizing Him De hikmarht

Ficțiune adolescenți

87 16 12
My face could have gone up in flames at that moment with the rate at which I was blushing, because literally everyone was shouting and cheering. "As...
56.7K 2.2K 16
"I love you." I stared at my phone screen not being able to move, my eyes fixated to the screen with disbelief. A few seconds later another text came...