Edge Of Tonight ⊳ Stiles Stil...

By -reyskywalker

❝ It's a long way home, When you're on your own, And your only friends are the traffic lights, Speak... More

00│SUMMARY + DISCLAIMER
01 │WELCOME TO BEACON HILLS
02 │ OUT OF CONTROL
03 | BOWLING ISSUES
04 | WEREWOLVES
05 | LOVE BIRDS
06| ANGER MANAGEMENT
07│ALPHA
09│FAST AND FURIOUS
10│WINTER FORMAL
11│FEAR OF LOSING YOU
BAIL ME OUT [ S E Q U E L ]

08│LOVE DISASTER

865 44 6
By -reyskywalker

      SCOTT FOLLOWED STILES through the Beacon Hill's preserve. Stiles thought it will be a great idea to steal his father's liquor for lift up Scott's spirit. "Can you please tell me what we are doing out here?" Scott asked, tired of following Stiles aimlessly to the forest. 

Stiles smirked at Scott as he turned around to face him. "Well, when you best friend gets dumped.." Stiles started, but was cut off by Scott.

"I din't get dumped. We are taking a break." Scott told him. 

"When your best friend's girlfriend tells him that they are taking a break. You get him drunk." Stiles told him, showing him the bottle. Scott sighed, knowing that there was not getting any way out of this. He thanked himself for texting Olivia that Stiles was taking him to the woods. He just wanted her to know this, just in case something happen.

After a couple of drinks, Scott was not drunk while Stiles was. It was probably Scott's wolf system that did not allowed him to get drunk. "You know, there are a lot of fish at sea." Stiles told him, looking at the sky. 

"Fish in the sea." Scott sighed, looking down at his drunk best friend. 

"What are you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls dude." Stiles replied, looking at Scott. 

"Ugh, girl." Scott mumbled, putting a hand on his face. 

Stiles giggled. "I love girls. I love specially the brunette tall ones. You know 5'6, with amazing brown eyes." Stiles said, thinking.

"Like Olivia?" Scott asked him. 

"Yeah, like Olivia." Stiles said dreamily. Scott shook his head, knowing that this would be a long night. "Do you want another sip?" Stiles asked him.

"I don't anymore." Scott denied the offer. 

"Are you drunk yet?" Stiles asked him, rising up from the floor. 

"No, not a bit." Scott told him.

"Hey, maybe it has to do with you being a wolf?" Stiles asked. "Like you don't need your inhaler anymore. Maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf." Stiles told him. "I'm drunk?" He asked, pointing to himself. 

"You are wasted." Scott replied. Stiles cheered, Scott sighed.

"I know this, that as much as being broken hurts; being alone is way worst." Stiles said to him. Stiles laughed at his own rhyme. However, he stopped laughing when somebody took the bottle away from him. Scott looked up to the man who stole the bottle from them.

"Look, the little bitches are drinking." The older man told his friends.

"Scott let's go." Stiles told him, pulling on his sleeve. Scott shook his head in denial.

"You bought me here to get me drunk. I'm not drunk yet." Scott told him. His eyes turned into their yellow color. The man, afraid of him, returned the bottle to Scott. Scott took the bottle, trowing it in a tree. The two friends terrified of what they had seen, walked away. Scott helped Stiles up, ready to drop him off at his house. As he pulled in the driveway, Scott didn't heard the cries of the men, who he previously he fought with, being burned alive.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

Olivia stood in front of her locker, taking some of her books out of it. She had received a message of Scott telling her he was going to the woods with Stiles for some unknown reason, and she just hoped he was okay along with Stiles since she had not seen him this morning. What she knew was the Scott was heartbroken after Allison told him they were on a break, which- in her eyes - meant breakup. Lydia leant on the locker next to her, while Allison talked to Olivia. "Everybody is taking about what happened the other night." Allison told Olivia and Lydia. 

"They don't know the truth." Olivia told her, giving her a knowing look. 

Allison bit her lip before asking the question that she was dying to ask Olivia. "Do you hate me from breaking up with Scott?" Allison asked her. Olivia closed her door before turning to Allison. 

She gave her a sad smile. "Why would I hate you?" Olivia asked her. Allison looked at her tiredly. "Yeah, my two best friends broke up. That doesn't mean I prefer one instead of the other." She said, looking at Allison with sympathy. 

"She loves you both equally." Lydia told Allison, nodding along. 

"Plus, I think you point was correct." Olivia told her. For Olivia the Scallison break up was good, because this meant that Allison was not on the golden trio's necks the whole time. It gave them more flexibility to get rid of the Alpha. Olivia saw Scott walking towards them, before she could say anything, Scott took a hold of her and dragged her off. 

Scott turned to look at the two girls from over his shoulder. "I will give her back in just a second." Scott yelled to Lydia, who had her eyes narrowed at her. 

Olivia sighed, glaring at Scott's hold of her. He let go of her as soon as they were far away form the group. "What's wrong with you?" Olivia asked him. 

Scott looked at her, and then back at the floor. "I need some female advice." Scott mumbled. 

Olivia sighed, nodding at him. "Alright, what's the problem?" Olivia asked him.

"How do I get Allison back?" Scott asked her with curiosity. 

Olivia shrugged while crossing her arms over her chest. "By gaining her trust back, which is impossible without her knowing you are a supernatural creature." Olivia told him. Scott banged his head in the locker next to her.

"I'm doomed, aren't I?" Scott asked her.

"Not entirely." Olivia told him, pulling him off the locker. "We can talk about this later. Right now, we are going to be late for class. Come on." She told him, pushing him to the classroom. When they arrived Scott stopped right on the entrance, looking at Allison. Olivia groaned in annoyance, pushing Scott to a free seat next to Stiles. She sat in the seat next to Scott.

"Okay class, 25% of the test will be counted on by writing your name on it. However, as happens every year, someone forgets to write their name. Making me question my own existence as a teacher. Let's get the disappointment over with, begin." Harris said. Everyone turned to their test. Olivia had stayed all night at her house, studying for this test.

In the middle of the test Scott ran out of the class. Olivia and Stiles looked at each other, before following him out. The two of them ignored the calls from the teacher. Olivia knelt down next to Scott's bag that was left on the floor. She looked around the hall for Scott, but failed. "Where is he?" She asked Stiles, picking up Scott's bag. Stiles took out his phone and called him, looking around for him. The two of them heard Scott's ring tone not far from there and decided to follow it. 

They got to the locker room, hearing the ringtone get louder as they closed in the location Scott was. The duo walked up to the showers, meeting Scott. Olivia sighed looking at Scott. "You okay?" She asked him. He turned off the shower, shaking his head. 

"Are you turning?" Stiles asked him, pulling Olivia behind him as an instinct. 

"No, I just can't breathe." Scott told him. Olivia passed Stiles' the bag. Stiles took out his inhaler, throwing it at him. He used the inhaler and started to breath properly.

"You stopped your panic attack by thinking you were having an asthma attack, irony." Stiles explained to him. Olivia passed Scott a towel.

"How do you knew that?" Scott asked.

"I used to get them after my mom died. Not fun, huh?" Stiles asked him. Olivia noticed Stiles' eyes go glossy at the mention of his mom. Olivia kept her eyes on Scott who was leaning on the wall. 

"I looked at her and it was like someone had hammered my rips." Scott told the both of them. 

"It is called heartbreak. There about a thousand songs written about it." Stiles said, setting Scott's bag on the floor. 

"And I will get you through it." Olivia added, the two boys turned to look at her. "I'm the only female in this group, so I guess I can help Scott get her back. Or I can help him move on, finding another person for him. I can be the wingwoman. " Olivia told them. Scott smiled at her, nodding at her. 

"Thanks, O." He told her.

"No, problem." She told him, giving him a bright smile. 

"Plus, I could hear everything going around the room." Scott informed the two of them. 

"Maybe it's the full moon." Olivia pointed out. 

Stiles nodded, agreeing with Olivia's idea. "I agree with her. Well, I already got a plan. Olivia and me will locked you up in your room." Stiles told him. 

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

Olivia waited for Scott and Stiles outside the boys' locker room. Stiles opened the door with a huge smile on his face. Stiles' quickly landed on Olivia, who was leaning on the wall opposite to the door. "I'm first line." He told her proudly. Olivia squealed in delight, hugging him. Stiles hugged her back, smirking at Scott who was behind Olivia. 

Olivia pulled away, smiling at him. "I'm so proud. Oh, this is great. Your father is going to flip." Olivia told him. Stiles nodded excitedly. 

"And Scott got co-Captain." Stiles added. Olivia high fived Scott.

"The tittle doesn't matter." Scott told them both. "I could smell the jealousy in the room." Scott said, cringing at the smell. 

"Smell?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, smell." Scott told him.

"So, you could also smell desire?" Stiles asked. Olivia looked at him confused as well as Scott. "You know, sexual desire, lust, etc." Stiles explained. He turned to look at Lydia. Olivia's heart dropped. She took a few steps back from Stiles as he talked to Scott about it. 

"You mean Lydia?" Scott asked. He glazed over at Olivia, who was looking down. 

"Yeah, can you please ask her if she likes me? Please, I had been in love with her for so many years." Stiles told him. Olivia crossed her arms over her chest, nodding her head as she was listening. Scott noticed the sudden drop of attitude of Olivia and leant towards her.

"You know, I can also smell sadness." He whispered in her ear, so Stiles could not hear. 

Olivia gave him a sad smile. "It's fine Scott." Olivia reassured him. Stiles looked between her and Scott. Scott did not want to pressure her, so he decided to walk towards Lydia who was waiting for Olivia a few lockers down. 

"I love you, I love you so much. Your my best friends." Stiles yelled at Scott. Scott and Lydia walked out of their sight quickly. Olivia felt bad. She knew that she was falling for Stiles, but there was no way in which he shared the same feelings for her. She undertood, and preferred to stay quite, just for the sake of it. She did not want to ruin her friendship with him. 

Olivia turned to Stiles. "I will meet you guys in the field." She told Stiles, not looking at him. She tighten the hold of her bag before leaving him behind. 

Stiles saw the sudden drop of attitude Olivia had, and followed her. "Are you okay?" He asked her, quickly catching up to her. Olivia looked at him with a fake smile, that could pass for a normal one.

"Yeah, I just thought you might to wait for Scott here." Olivia told him. She felt her lungs burn, while she walked away. You know that feeling of disappointment, in which you just feel as your lungs would explode because you are trying to contain your feelings. She was leaving that right there, knowing that he was in love with her best friend. Olivia did not know that Stiles noticed something was different about her right there. Her eyes did not shine like they normally do. It was has they had died down.

Olivia sighed, seating on the bleachers. Stiles walked to seat next to her. He was about to ask her again if she was okay, but decided not to push it. "Have you seen Scott?" He asked her. Olivia shook her head and looked at field. "The practice is about to start." He added. 

Olivia sighed, standing up from the bleachers. "I will go and look for him." Olivia told him, making her way down the bleachers. She walked away, ready to find Scott. Lydia walked out of an office with indigent look. Scott was leaning on the desk. His eyes were closed, and Olivia worried. Olivia walked up to him, knocking on the door before entering so he would know she was here. "You okay? I'm guessing she doesn't share the same feeling for Stiles." Olivia told him, looking back at the hall where Lydia left. 

Scott gave out a dark chuckle. "She doesn't like him back. We all know that." Scott said, walking towards Olivia. Olivia sensed his strange behavior, but decided to ignored it. Olivia looked at cautiously. "Why Stiles?" Scott asked her. 

"Pardon?" Olivia said, confused of his question. Scott walked closer to her, cornering her to the wall.

"He doesn't like you back." Scott told her. Olivia looked at him with a pained expression. This bought some of the old Scott back, not the one being changed by the moon right now. "I'm sorry." He added. 

Olivia shrugged. "It's fine, you think I haven't noticed how he looks at her. Or how he even talks about how she is some goddess, which I bet she probably is." Olivia told him, holding back her tears. "I know he doesn't like me back." She whispered. Scott closed up the gap between then with a kiss. He pushed her harder into the wall, moving his hands towards her back. It was the full moon controlling him, and he could not do anything about it. Olivia was frozen in her spot. Scott deepen the kiss. Olivia kissed him back, how much as it pained her, just to make his walls crumble down just in time for her to escape. Olivia pushed him away quickly, gaining some distance between the two of them. "Scott, you are in love with Allison. I can't do this to her." Olivia said before walking to the door.

Scott pulled her back him, taking a hold of her arm. He pushed her to the wall again. "Yes, you can." He whispered right face. He was about to kiss her again when she elbowed him in the face. Scott took a few steps back, looking at his bleeding nose. Olivia looked at him before running away from the scene. 

"Olivia, I'm sorry." Scott called her out, but she ignored him. Olivia sat on the bleachers sighing, brushing the hair away from her face in a nervous matter. 

"Did you find him?" Stiles asked looking down at the nervous girl in front of him. He looked at the the confused Olivia. "You found him? didn't you? What happened?" He asked her, looking at her nervous gaze. 

"Nothing happened." Scott said, before Olivia could answer. 

Stiles kept her eyes on Olivia, who was looking anxious and guilty. "Olivia?" He asked.

"Nothing happened." She reassured him, not wanting to cause any drama. 

Stiles sighed, looking at Scott. "Well does she like me?" Stiles asked Scott. Olivia decided to move from her seat and into an upper one. Therefore, she could see better the game and gain some distance between her and the two friends.

Scott shook his head. "No, but you should ask Olivia out." Scott told Stiles. Stiles looked at Olivia from over his shoulder.

"Really?" Stiles asked, not really believing what was coming out of Scott's mouth. 

"I'm not sure, but if it isn't Lydia, then try someone who listen to you." Scott told his friend while fixing his glove. 

"Thanks, Scott." Stiles thanked him, patting his shoulder. 

Olivia sat, and watch the practice. Maybe it is just the full moon, Scott is too loyal to do anything to Allison. She thought. Olivia's train of thought was broken by  Scott punching Danny in the face, scoring the goal. Olivia walked down to the field, confused at the aggressive attitude of Scott. She knelt down to check on Danny, just to see him with a bleeding nose. Yeah, defiantly the full moon, Olivia thought. 

"Are you okay?" Olivia asked Danny. Danny nodded at her, giving her a thumps up. She sighed at the sight of the bleeding nose. Olivia looked at Scott who was breathing heavily. Olivia got up, walking towards him. Olivia knelt down next to him. "Breath, Scott. Think of Allison." Olivia told him, knowing he was transforming due to his uneven breathing. 

Stiles walked towards the two of them. "Great Scott, you punched Danny. Everyone likes Danny, and now everyone is going to hate you." Stiles told him. 

Olivia ignored Stiles and turned to Scott. "Get your things together Scott. I know this is happening because of the full moon, but you can't go out of control." Olivia snapped at him. Scott snapped back at her. Olivia stood up angrily. "You know what, forget it." Olivia said, walking to get her things.

Stiles followed Olivia, who was picking up all her things. "What happened to you lipstick?" Stiles asked Olivia. The only day she decides to wear a little make up, Scott got to kiss her. 

"Nothing," Olivia lied, not looking at Stiles. She was storming off the field a second after. Stiles turned to Scott, who was looking at Olivia from where he was. "I will see you tonight Stiles." Olivia yelled at him over her shoulder. She walked away from the field, leaving her crush figuring the reason why her lipstick was smudge. Stiles put the pieces together, knowing that his best friend kissed Olivia.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

Stiles walked up the stairs, ready to cuff Scott. He opened the door to see him siting on his couch. Stiles jumped in surprise. "I don't need help tonight." Scott said in a monotone voice.

Stiles raised an eyebrow at him. "Are you sure about that? You got that serial killer look going on in your eyes, and I'm hoping it's the full moon." Stiles told him. He had already texted Olivia saying that he is in Scott's house. "Will you at least see what I bought? Maybe you use it maybe you don't. So, good?" Stiles asked him.

Scott walked up to Stiles, kneeling down to the bag that Stiles bought with him. "You think I'm going to let you put this on? You know like a dog." Scott asked him, picking up a set of chains from the bag. 

"Actually, no." Stiles told him before quickly cuffing him to the heater next to his window. "That is for kissing Olivia. God, the only girl who actually plays attention to me and you had to kiss her." Stiles snapped at her. 

Scott scoffed at her. "You prefer Lydia. She needed love, and I gave her love." Scott snapped at him.

Stiles clenched his jaw. "You are a son of bitch, and unbelievable piece of crab of friend. You kissed her. You kissed the girl I like." Stiles told him, glaring at him. 

"I didn't kissed her. She kissed me." Scott told him.

"What?" Stiles said incredulous. It was as if those words had frozen him. 

Scott chuckled at him, the effect of the full moon getting into him more. "You should have seen how her body moved when I touched her. Her lips were sweet, craving for more. She is a hell of a kisser you know. She had her arms wrapped around me, and my on hers. I touched her more than you will be ever been able to." Scott yelled at him. "I gave her everything she wanted all along. Everything." Scott screamed. Stiles sighed before picking up the bag and closing the door behind him. Stiles sat outside the room, holding his head in his hands.

"She isn't into you." Stiles told him from the other side of the door. 

"What makes you so sure? If you played more attention to her as much as you play to Lydia, maybe she wouldn't had kissed me." Scott said to him.

"I don't believe you." Stiles yelled before walking down the stairs, leaving Scott on his room. He sighed, walking down the stairs. He got some plate for dogs and a water. He walked up the stairs to see Scott. "I bought you water." He told him. He poured it in the dog plate. "That's is also for kissing Olivia too. You know, I wished this happened because this is the full moon. I hope it's true, because I can't bear that my best friends kissed the girl I liked." Stiles told him, putting the plate in front of him. Stiles was about to exit the room when Scott trowed the plate at him. Stiles closed the door behind him, not looking back. 

Stiles heard a knock on the door just as he closed the door. He opened the front door to Olivia. He smiled at her. Olivia nodded at him, entering the house. "He is in his room." Stiles told her, not looking at her. Olivia felt as he hated her, when instead he just felt betrayed even though he knew she would not kiss Scott. The both of them walked up the stairs silently. Stiles sat down next to the door, holding his head in his hands.

"I think this whole thing is happening because of Allison. I know she is not only taking a break. She broke up with me. It is killing me." Scott told her. "I feel completely hopeless. Just please, let me out." Scott screamed. Olivia felt bad for him, but ignored his pleads. She sat quietly sat next to Stiles. 

"I know he kissed you." Stiles mumbled, looking at the floor. Olivia looked down at her shoes. She did not know what to say. After all, she knew that Scott was after the full moon's control, and it was not his fault. 

"He did." Olivia told him. She hoped for him to say that he was mad because he loved her, but he did not said anything else. He just broke her heart even more with his silent. 

"I just feel uncomfortable beacuse my best friends kissed each other." Stiles told her, which was a lie. Olivia nodded, hearing Scott's screams through the door. Olivia was not mad at Stiles for not liking hr back. She understood, and she some how thought it was okay for him. Olivia stood up when Scott's screams stopped. She opened the door, looking at the blood stained cuff.

"Oh god." Olivia mumbled looking at the opened window. Stiles sighed, looking at the window. "We lost him." She told him as she saw the broken heater. 

"We did." Stiles agreed with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 26.3K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
4.8K 110 23
Tyanndiera is the daughter of Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana. She comes to Auradon to enjoy herself and to hang with the VK's who apparently don't...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...