Silver Bullet | Liam Dunbar [...

By itsjustannie

{ SECOND BOOK IN THE DAUNTLESS SERIES } { SEQUEL TO BLUNT } Still healing from their recent losses, Annie, Li... More

NOT AT ALL . 1
ANNIE THE ANCHOR . 2
COMPLETE & TOTAL . 3
CRUMBLING . 4
STRANGER DANGER . 5
NOW & FOREVER . 6
CHANGING . 7
GOODBYE . 8
FIGHT ME BITCH . 9
SKATER BOY . 10

Silver Bullet

10.3K 127 16
By itsjustannie

Silver Bullet (Book Two of the Dauntless Series)

Text Copyright © itsjustannie ™ 2016

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

• • •

This is a work of Fanfiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual events, and/or incidents are purely coincidental.

Rated R for language, sexual scenes, violence, and frequent intense situations.

• • •

Dedicated to my fans, who have always stuck by my side through each story I write.

• • •

Author's Note:

This is not so much an author's note as an author's reminder of what was printed in small type a few pages ago: This book is a work a fiction. I made it up.

Neither novels nor their readers benefit from attempts to divine whether any facts hide inside a story. Such efforts attack the very idea that made-up stories matter, which is sort of the foundational assumption of our species.

I appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

• • •

Insightful, Bold, Irreverent, and Raw,
Silver Bullet brilliantly explores the mysterious, thrilling, and tragic business of being alive and being in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 850 16
[Book 2] Trust the instinct. Aria and Derek have been through a lot, and defeating the Alpha was only the beginning. Now bigger threats are coming a...
6.8K 113 9
[BOOK 2] After facing a near-death experience thanks to Peter Hale, Sammy has to get her life back on track. She wants to leave Beacon Hills to find...
13.6K 259 16
After Stiles got possessed by Void, The Dark Kitsune, The Nogitsune, Alex and her Pack find a small problem, Derek gets taken by somebody and gets ch...
1.5K 14 25
Audrey and Allison's family are trained hunters. However, they do not hunt animals. Their work is quite tiring for the sisters, who have to change sc...