Pure Little Pup: Book One

Door babey_official

Book One Of: Pure Little Pup 'уσυ αяє мιиє ℓιттℓє σиє, тιℓℓ ∂єαтн ∂υє υѕ αραят' Shy, Innocent, Broken These... Meer

Pure Little Pup [01]
Pure Little Pup [02]
Pure Little Pup [03]
Pure Little Pup [04]
Pure Little Pup [05]
Pure Little Pup [06]
Pure Little Pup [07]
Pure Little Pup [08]
Pure Little Pup [09]
Pure Little Pup [10]
Pure Little Pup [11]
Pure Little Pup [12]
Pure Little Pup [13]
Pure Little Pup [14]
Pure Little Pup [15]
Pure Little Pup [16]
Pure Little Pup [17]
Pure Little Pup [18]
Pure Little Pup [19]
Pure Little Pup [20]
Pure Little Pup [21]
Pure Little Pup [22]
Pure Little Pup [23]
Pure Little Pup [24]
Pure Little Pup [25]
Pure Little Pup [26]
Pure Little Pup [27]
Pure Little Pup [28]
Pure Little Pup [29]
Let's Have A Chat :)
Pure Little Pup [30]
Pure Little Pup [31]
Pure Little Pup [32]
Pure Little Pup [33]
Pure Little Pup [34]
Pure Little Pup [35]
Pure Little Pup [37]
Pure Little Pup [38]
Pure Little Pup [39]
Pure Little Pup [40]
Pure Little Pup [41]
Pure Little Pup [42]
Pure Little Pup [43]
Pure Little Pup [44]
Pure Little Pup [45]
Pure Little Pup [46]
Pure Little Pup [47]
Pure Little Pup [48]
Pure Little Pup [49]
Pure Little Pup [50]
Pure Little Pup: Book Two [Sneak Peak]
Pure Little Pup [Review]
Pure Little Pup: Book One [END]
5 Million Thank You! x
Publishing On Amazon?
Pure Little Pup On Amazon Kindle

Pure Little Pup [36]

54.7K 2.2K 372
Door babey_official

☑ Edited

Chapter Thirty Six

Katie helped me calm down after the incident and now we were in her room getting ready.

"This?" I ask, walking out of the bathroom in a lovely dress.

"YES GURL YES!" She shouted, Causing me to laugh.

"Go on, Your turn" I said and Katie grabbed something from her wardrobe before skipping off into the bathroom. I smiled sitting down on her bed. A bang sounded from the bathroom before laughter echoed in the bathroom.

"Katie?" I shouted, running towards the door.

"I fell, I'm fine now though" She laughed and I did the same. She opened the door causing me to gasp.

"You look amazing!" I exclaimed, Causing her to spin around laughing.

"WE'RE SEXY AND WE KNOW IT!" Katie sang and I burst out with laughter. 

She then ran over towards her bedside table and pressed play on her IPod. Songs began playing loudly in the room and the both of us ran on her bed and began dancing.

"AND GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN! OH GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!" We sang, Well I wouldn't exactly call it singing. More like a blur of sound.

I suddenly got a hit with something soft and I looked up to see Katie holding a pillow.  I laugh, picking up one of my own before hitting the pillow in her direction. We continued to do that for a while, laughing and shouting while we hit each other. We then fell on the bed causing us to bounce for a little while before we laid flat.

"Hair Time!" Katie shouted, grabbing my hand and pulling me off the bed and towards a chair which was facing a rather large mirror with plenty of make up bags.

"Yeah, You are not putting that on my face" I laugh and Katie just threw me a shocked look.

"No we are going to show Isaac who is mate is" She exclaimed, Like she was making an important statement.

"Fine" I growl, Thinking about the bitch who was all over Isaac.

"We'll show him not to mess with us" She smiled before opening her make up bags and grabbing her brushes.

Oh god.

------------------------

"One more spot..." Katie muttered for about the 50th time. 

"Done!" She exclaimed and I looked up at Katie.

"Can I look at myself now?" I ask and she shook her head repeatedly.

"We still have the hair to do!" She shouted, Excitement noticeable in her tone.

"Oh god" I groaned as I repeated what I said once more.

"Now stay still and let me do my work" She instructed and I muttered something under my breath before sitting still.

-----------------------

"I cannot believe you are putting this much effort in what I look like for a pack dinner" I groaned but she slapped shoulder tightly.

"Because we need to show that bitch who's Isaac's mate" She growled before her expression soon changed.

"Ready!" She shouted and a knock on the door interrupted our conversation.

"Who is it?" Katie shouted out and I heard a familiar voice.

"Kyle, I am looking for Darcia. Isaac is worried" He shouted and Katie raced towards the door. She opened the door and Kyle took her in a tight hug.

"She's here with me don't worry" Katie said.

"Darcia, Isaac has been quite worried I know you were upset over Ashley but-" Kyle began but was cut off when I turned around.

"What the fuck did you do!" Kyle exclaimed and I froze.

"Do I look that bad?" I whimpered, Causing Katie to growl pushing Kyle slightly.

"No it's not that. It's just, Isaac will lose control seeing you like that" Kyle said and Katie burst out laughing running over to me.

"Darcia is going to have some fun with Isaac tonight!" She laughed, running around me. I froze, Lost for words.

"Anyway..." Katie began.

 "GET OUT WE NEED TO GET READY" She shouted, Chasing out Kyle before turning her attention back towards me.

"Now you sit on that bed and you stay there. Do not mess up the hair and make up!" Katie shouted before doing her own Make up and hair.

----------------------

"Dinner ready!" I hear Kyle shout and Katie stood up excitedly. 

"Let's go and show that bitch who Isaac's mate is" She said with a smile throwing a pair of black, flat shoes towards me.

"Alright then" I said putting them on and standing up.

We walk out of the door with Katie closing it behind her and locking it of course. We then walk down the hallway and towards the lift. Katie's room is on the first floor due to the fact that she hasn't moved in with Kyle yet.  We then click on the button, calling the down the lift. The lift then stopped and opened and both me and Katie stepped inside. We pressed the button for the kitchen floor and Katie turned towards me. 

"Now we have to walk with confidence" She said with a smile and I nodded preparing myself. The door opened and we both walked out.  We looked through the doorway to see Isaac sitting there with the bitch still trying to get his attention. She was sitting in my chair causing me to growl loudly.

"Don't let your emotions get the better of you Darcia. Just walk behind me and we will show this bitch who's the Luna around here" Katie giggled before telling me to stand up straight.

"Let's go gurl!" She shouted before we walked into the dining room. Our hair flowing behind us like in the movies, Might as well go with it. We swung our hips as we walked and I couldn't keep a straight face. 

Both of us began laughing as we took our seats opposite Isaac. His growls filling the air but we didn't care, We just began laughing at each other. 

"Don't worry Alpha, I'm here" The bitch said but Isaac didn't listen like always. 

Give it up already.The food soon arrived causing everyone to crack a smile, Everyone apart from Isaac.

"Darcia?" I hear a familiar voice say and I turned around to see Leon, Not dressed up at a waiter this time though.

I smile, "Hello Leon" I laughed.

"Not serving people today?" I said causing him to laugh this time. He sat down beside me, Catching Katie's attention too.

"Hello, I'm Katie" She smiled, And Leon smiled once more.

"Hello, I'm Leon" He smiled  before looking at me.

"Have you come here with anyone?" I asked and he nodded pointing at the guy who was sat a couple of seats behind. 

I looked over and he waved causing me to wave back.

"I'm happy for you" I smiled and he did the same.

"I can see that there's someone sitting with Isaac" He pointed out and I nodded. 

"She's a bitch" I said, simply. 

"Do you want me to help?" He asked and I nodded. 

"I think it will be best if we get Isaac out of here, Like right now" Katie suddenly pointed out.

"What do you mean?" I ask but I understood why.

Growls were emitting from Isaac with every breathe he took, His claws digging into the table and he even began to shake a little.

"Go, Before he hurts someone" Katie said, I nodded standing up from my chair before walking towards Isaac.

"Isaac, Come on I think we should go" I said holding out my hand. His eyes snapped up to meet mine as he reached forward to take my hand. 

I was suddenly pushed away and I fell on the floor, Hard.

I snapped up to see the bitch standing above me. I looked around and saw Isaac wolfed out and both Kyle and Leon trying to hold him back.

"Leave my mate alone" She snarled, kicking me hard causing Isaac to snarl. 

Bitch, You better move your foot before I snap it.

"Can't you defend yourself?" She laughed kicking me once more.

Say Good bye bitch because you are dead.

I darted up from the floor before charging at her causing her to fall to the floor. 

"You bitch! Don't you ever touch Isaac or I will kill you!" I shout, hitting and punching her. No one touches Isaac, No one but me.

"Darcia!" I hear Katie yell.

"Jack!" I hear Leon yell and I was soon grabbed and pulled off of the bitch who was laying on the floor in pain.

"Isaac!" Kyle shouts before Jack was soon pinned up against the wall as he dropped me on the floor.

"Leave my mate alone!" Leon shouts, running towards us.

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN!" We hear a yell and I look up to see Katie on a chair shouting.

"NOW DARCIA GO WITH ISAAC AND CALM HIM DOWN AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE CALM THE HELL DOWN AND ENJOY SOME FOOD!" Katie yell, Sitting down digging into her food.

"You're not the Luna" The bitch stands up and stays.

"Right, You have already tried to destroy my best friend's relationship and now you want to fight me, Well come at me bitch I'm ready for you!" Katie shouted. 

I could of stayed and watched the funny scene at the dinner table but I had Isaac to take care off right now. I opened the door and closed it behind me before I was pinned up against it.

"Isaac are you alright?" I asked but he continued to shake as he inhaled my scent.

"You know we have come a long way" I smiled, Catching his attention.

"In the beginning I couldn't even speak to you properly let alone allow you to do this without freaking out" I laughed and I heard a little chuckle.

"I know you're trying so hard to make me feel special and I'm sorry for ruining it today because I was jealous" I said, Looking down.

"Should we recall how many times I fucked up because I was too overprotective" Isaac said, calming down. I laughed and he picked me up and placed me on the bed. He then laid beside me, pulling me closer.

"We are a fucked up couple" He said simply causing me to laugh.

"But I wouldn't have it any other way" I smiled and Isaac nodded.

We both turned over to face each other with a smile.

"I love you" He said, Grabbing my waist and pulling me closer.

"I love you too" I said, Before our lips crashed together perfectly.

"We may be a fucked up couple but I wouldn't have it any other way" 

Chapter Thirty Six – Complete

Next: Chapter Thirty Seven

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author: //

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

869K 16.2K 50
When Leila is five, a fire kills her parents and she's taken in to be raised by her uncle. Thirteen years later she is ready to finish her last year...
21.9K 850 41
Thirty years ago, after The Great War took place nothing was the same anymore. Monsters were slayed, evil was erased. The Betas overtook the world br...
400K 8.1K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
499K 25K 108
Hazel Rose is a talented painter making her way into the art world. But one fated encounter leads her to become the temporary heir of a business afte...