Ended up in Class E is not Th...

By Lunarrin

There was an anime lover girl from the real world. One day, she woke up in Ansatsu Kyoushitsu's world. All of... More

Proloque - What's Happening?
Chapter 1 - The Growth of Love
Chapter 2 - The First Plan to Assassinate The Octopus!
Chapter 3 - A New Otaku Friend, A New Fairy?!
Author's Note (For all of my story)
Chapter 5 - A New Teacher, The School-Wide Assembly
Sorry, not a story
Chapter 6 - Midterm Exams, The School Trip (part 1)

Chapter 4 - A New Fairy?! (part 2)

350 16 3
By Lunarrin

A/N : Thank you for the reviews! Sorry for the very late update though...

Enjoy this story!

---

Chapter 4 - A New Fairy?! (part 2)

---

I widened my eyes when I saw a knife flying towards Karma.

"K-KARMA-KUN! BEHIND YOU!", I shouted in panic.

He clicked his tongue and was about to block that knife with a thick book in his hand. But, suddenly a yellow octopus appeared between Karma and Laila as he caught that knife with his tentacles.

"Koro-sensei?!", the students shouted in disbelief.

Koro-sensei turned around to look at his students. "Nurufufufu. Of course I won't let my students injured. So, I came in time."

"Koro-sensei! You're very late!", Maehara shouted.

"That's right!", Mimura agreed.

"Nyah! But, sensei was trying to come back as fast as sensei can...", Koro-sensei replied with sad voice while kneeling down and looking down, depressed.

"Ehem."

The students looked at Laila. Laila then asked while stomping in annoyance, "Forgetting someone?"

The students sweatdropped, making 'Ah-I-forgot' face.

Koro-sensei stood up again and walked closer to her. "Who are you? Why were you trying to hurt my students? Your parents will be worried if you do something like this."

"Are you an assassin?", Nagisa asked as well, as if he wanted to add Koro-sensei's questions.

Laila shook her head, smirking a bit. "No, I'm not an assassin. Well~ I won't tell you the reason why I was trying to kill you~", she said with a sing-song voice.

After that, she ran quickly in high speed towards Koro-sensei while holding three anti-sensei knives in her right hand and other three anti-sensei knives in her left hand, eyeing Koro-sensei.

Before Laila could throw those knives at him, Koro-sensei disappeared and suddenly appeared behind Laila. That made Laila surprise and jumped backwards quickly, making a distance between them. After doing that, she looked back at the knives that she was holding, but they weren't in her hands anymore. Laila was shocked, looking around if she dropped the knives.

"Are you searching for these?", Koro-sensei asked as he showed six anti-sensei knives that he was holding with his tentacles using a lot of tissues and handkerchiefs.

'Since when? He's so fast!', I thought while widening my eyes. The students might think of the same thing though.

Laila gritted her teeth in annoyance. Seemed like she was angry right now. "A coward octopus like you who only rely on your speed... I'll kill you first!", Laila exclaimed with anger.

She threw smoke bombs onto the floor, making all of us cough while closing our eyes tightly. I then tried to open one of my eyes slightly. I saw her prepare an anti-sensei knife and was about to throw it. But, I knew the students would do something and they wouldn't just stay quiet while watching Laila.

Kimura, the fastest student amongst Class E, ran as fast as he could towards Laila. He then managed to take her anti-sensei knife and threw it to Okano. Laila widened her eyes in shock. She didn't believe that someone could run that fast. She gritted her teeth again... If she wasn't careless, she could react faster than him.

Okano, the most athletic student amongst Class E, caught the anti-sensei knife while jumping a bit. After that, she threw the anti-sensei knife to outside through the window and moved towards Laila. Okano jumped from a desk, then she tried to tackle her from above.

This time, Laila could react faster than her. She grabbed her wrist tightly and wanted to slam Okano's body onto the floor. But, Koro-sensei managed to stop Laila by holding her both arms with his tentacles.

"Everyone! Now!", Koro-sensei shouted.

We flinched upon hearing Koro-sensei's shout. Then, all of us immediately ran up to Laila. Laila gaped seeing us run towards her. She tried hard to move, but Koro-sensei held her back with all of his tentacles.

The students tackled her down with their bodies, some students pressing her arms and legs so she couldn't move. I was one of those students who was pressing her arm.

As they did that, I saw Karma take something from her bag, then he sprayed gas to Laila's face. When he did that, the students and Koro-sensei jumped backwards as they covered their mouths quickly, trying to not inhale the gas.

After she had lost consciousness, we checked her once again. We let out a sigh in relief while Karma returned the gas into her bag.

"Who is this girl? Do you know her, Yamashita-san?", Isogai asked while turning around to look at me. All students and Koro-sensei did the same thing.

Hearing that, I started thinking for a long time, trying to find an answer for his question.

'I don't know what to say... I can't tell them that she is actually a fairy. They will think that I'm sick or something. What should I say?'

"Hmm, perhaps it's like this."

The students, Koro-sensei, and I turned to see the source of voice, Fuwa's voice. She was acting like a detective as she raised her index finger in the air.

"I think this girl sneaked into Yamashita-san's house and forced her to give all of her family's money and precious objects. In other words, she is actually a thief. But, Yamashita-san and her family didn't give her their money, so she finally decided to kill Yamashita-san's friends since she couldn't kill her and her family because if they're dead, she wouldn't know where you save the money. About why she knew where her friends are, perhaps she has gathered information about you because she looks smart. Isn't that right?", Fuwa said as she pointed at me.

The students looked back at me curiously, waiting for an answer whether she was right or not. I was a bit confused, but then I nodded my head a bit.

'Well, good job, Fuwa-san,' I thought to myself while sighing.

"But, why do you know her name? Raira... isn't it?", Kayano suddenly asked.

Silence filled the classroom upon hearing Kayano's question.

'Uh... I have to find a good excuse again...'

"Well, about that, I think this girl has a grudge on Yamashita-san. Perhaps because her family problem or personal problem, so she knows her name," Fuwa continued explaining.

My mouth turned into 'O' after hearing her explanation. 'Wow, she's really helpful.'

"Is it true, Yamashita-san?", Sugino asked.

I nodded for the second time.

After that, I asked for permission to Koro-sensei to take Laila with me. At first, Koro-sensei and other students didn't let me do that, but I kept on pleading so they finally allowed me.

"Are you sure?", Nagisa asked in worry.

"Yeah," I answered as I began carrying her on my back. Her body wasn't heavy after all because she was just a kid, her body was light.

As I was about to go out of the classroom, I glanced at Karma. He glared at me as he continued drinking his milk.

I was a bit confused about why he was glaring at me, but I turned my face to the front again. It's not the time to worry about that.

---

"Karma-kun?", Nagisa called.

Karma turned around to look at Nagisa, then asked, "What?"

"What are you thinking?", Nagisa asked as he looked up to see Karma's face who was standing beside him.

Karma narrowed his eyes with no emotion, replying, "Don't you think it's strange? She didn't answer Isogai-kun's and Kayano-chan's questions for a long time, but then she just agreed with Fuwa-san's statements. It's like she was lying."

"Huh? Why do you think like that?" Nagisa tilted his head in wonder.

Karma didn't answer back for a long time, making Nagisa even more confused.

"... Nevermind," Karma replied.

After that, the students went back to their own seat and Koro-sensei continued teaching the class.

---

I kept on walking on the roadside while carrying Laila on my back. I had never carried someone before, so it was difficult to walk.

"Umm..."

I heard Laila muttering from behind, so I instantly turned my head.

"Are you okay?", I asked her worriedly.

"... Huh...?"

After mumbling that, she opened her eyes and looked at my face with wide eyes.

"W-What? What are you doing?", she shouted.

"Carrying you," I simply replied.

"That's not what I mean!", she exclaimed again.

After that, I didn't reply her and we went silent. A few minutes had passed in silence, then Laila started talking again.

"... I was trying to kill your classmates, right? So, why are you-", Laila said but she was cut off by me.

"You didn't manage to kill them and I think you won't kill them. But, if you killed them, it's a different story," I stated.

She blinked her eyes a few times confusedly.

"Why do you think I won't kill them?", she asked.

I turned my head to the front again and smiled slightly.

"Just a feeling."

I didn't know what her reaction look like since I just stared at the big road in front of me. Then, I noticed my house around some metres away from us. I continued walking until I heard laughter from Laila.

"Hahaha! You're weird! I haven't met someone like you before!", Laila shouted as she bursted out laughing.

I giggled hearing that, then replied, "Well, I think you're true. Since I couldn't express my feelings to the others."

Laila tilted her head to the side. "Huh? But you can talk to me, Rion-chan, and your friends as usual," she said in confusion.

"Thanks to Garion, I can socialize with people," I answered with a soft smile. If I remembered correctly, that was my first time calling him by his name.

We had arrived in front of my house. I let out a sigh and immediately put her down from my back carefully.

"You're kind... Just like 'her'," Laila said again.

"'Her'?", I asked as I opened the door of my house.

I turned around to let her go in first. But, she stopped walking and continued saying while pointing her own chest with her thumb, "This body... is not mine. This is my previous partner's body. Actually, I always got bad partners so I thought all humans are same, they are wicked, egoist, and they just want money. But, my thoughts changed after I became this girl's partner. She always did good things and she didn't ask for money to me at all. She just wanted me to... help her find a part-time job even though she was still 12 years old. Her family was very poor... But-"

She gave pause to her words as I waited for her next words.

"She died... because of accident. I didn't want her to leave me alone, so I tried everything to revive her again even if I had to sacrifice my life. But, it's useless. It was her destiny after all... Someone who had died, definitely couldn't alive again. So... I always use her body so that I could feel she's still alive and still be by my side."

After finishing her story, tears started to form in her eyes. Seeing that, I patted her head softly as she wiped off her tears.

I looked at her and gave her a smile, then I looked up to see the ceiling above us. "You know, you have to accept people who have died because they wouldn't be alive anymore. If you continue to not admit that she's dead, she won't be able to live peacefully in heaven there since she's sad that you always look for her. And, not everyone is evil. I'm glad you can met someone kind as a partner so that you changed your thoughts about humans. There are truly bad people, but there are also good people in this world, as someone says like this, 'There is speck of darkness in the light, and there is speck of light in the darkness'. That means good-hearted person isn't perfect and the bad person actually has compassion in his deepest heart. So, please change the way you judge."

After I said that, she widened her eyes. But, upon seeing my smile, she gave me a smile back, then I held her hands to go upstairs.

Before we could go upstairs, I noticed my family had awaken from their sleep. They asked me whom Laila was and I told her that she was my friend.

Night came, Garion used my brother's body again. After that, he scolded Laila throughout the night.

---

-Tomorrow-

I had awaken from my sleep, then I immediately took a bath and brushed my teeth. After that, I changed my clothes and took my schoolbag.

Before I went out of my room, I looked to the right and left to search for Laila, but she was nowhere to be found.

"Where is she?", I asked to myself.

I looked around again until I noticed a small paper on my desk. I walked towards my desk and read the paper in my mind.

To : Miu-chan (or the girl from another world? :3)

Thank you. I will visit you again later ;)

From : Laila, the prettiest girl amongst all fairies

*note : I don't even know your real name, so can I still call you Miu-chan? :D

A smile plastered on my face after reading that paper.

"Yeah, of course you can. Even though my real name is-"

"Miu-chan! You will be late if you don't go to school now!", mom exclaimed while knocking on my door continuosly.

"Yes! I will go now!", I answered back as I put the small paper into my drawer. Then, I quickly went out of my house to go to the school.

---

"I come on time...", I muttered as I put my schoolbag under my desk while letting out a sigh.

"One minute again and the bell will ring," I continued my words, and just like I said, the bell rang a minute later.

After that, Koro-sensei came into the classroom with... a blonde-haired woman who was hugging him as her breasts touching his tentacles, making Koro-sensei's face turn into pink colour.

All students stared at them in a mixture of wonder, curiosity, shame, and confusion, while I scanned her from head to toe.

'Bitch-sensei?!'

---

Quote 1 -by : Miu Yamashita-

"You know, you have to accept people who have died because they wouldn't be alive anymore. If you continue to not admit that she's dead, she won't be able to live peacefully in heaven there since she's sad that you always look for her. And, not everyone is evil. I'm glad you can met someone kind as a partner so that you changed your thoughts about humans. There are truly bad people, but there are also good people in this world, as someone says like this, 'There is speck of darkness in the light, and there is speck of light in the darkness'. That means good-hearted person isn't perfect and the bad person actually has compassion in his deepest heart. So, please change the way you judge."

---

A/N : I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 36.2K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
293K 27.3K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...