Coma (Percy jackson fanfictio...

By poseidon-cabin3

what will happen if Percy goes into a coma ? Are there anymore problems coming his way? More

chapter 1 : Into a coma you go !
Time flow...
Ideas?!
Twist in plot !!!
War
Changes...
Answers
End of the world ?
Nope! The world still has hope.....
Thinking....
No update
Twist in plot AGAIN !
Thanks to all
Consequences
A chapter that I have no idea what to name it as
What is going on ?!
Is there hope ???
Decisions( sort of)
A/N
Just fyi
The suffering T-T
XOXO
Superheroes
Rewrite!

Recovery?

8.3K 168 32
By poseidon-cabin3

Annabeth's Pov:

I waited for the blow to come , but it never did.

I looked up and saw Percy smiling down at me.

Oh,my seaweed brain, his back! I miss him sooo... much.

I got up and hugged him as hot tears rolled down my cheeks. When I let go , he tried to smile and collapsed.

"Percy! Percy ! " I screamed as I hold Percy, shaking him. Try to wake him up.

"NO!!!!" Gaia screamed as she melted into the ground ( since she used a lot of magic and energy to control Percy, all her energy is taken away as Percy broke her spell )

The giants were sent back to Tartarus soon after by god and demigods as they worked together to defeat them.

Poseidon ran toward us.
------------------------------------------------
What will happen to Percy???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 25.8K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
4.1K 185 68
After the Giant War, the Seven and their friends settle down into a semi chaotic, but really fun life. This is basically a book of one shots with a...
4.2K 122 13
Heir to a large fortune-- upon marrying his fiancé, George-- Techno Blade DeWitt Bukater embarks on a not so seemingly new journey, a boat ride. But...
878K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.