Levi's last chance

By morganxbrookev

this story is about how one girl changed Levi's world around. BUT gets jealous when Eren gets her to himself... More

Founded
Outside World
Forgotten Friend
Think it through
Broken down
Fight it off
Come back.
Crashing down.
Burning fire.
Dont hide it.
Keep and Stay Strong
Stop and stare
Cold start
Will you be mine?
Promises broken
Dead
Fearless
Secret
Don't
Breaking point
Don't Leave Me
I Love You
NOTE

Are you Scared?

13 0 0
By morganxbrookev

I headed to lunch, skipped breakfast due to other works.

I grabbed soup and some tea. I sat down then Renier, Sasha and Ymir sat by me. I was confused since I didn't talk to them often enough except Sasha. "We never really got to say thank you." Ymir smiled. "Thank you?" I looked up at them. "Yeah! For taking the time to train us." Sasha smiled. "Levi trains y'all all the time, have y'all thanked him?" I ask. "Uh not really no.." Ymir shrugged. "And whys that?" I asked "He's never really been fun and nice to us, you are." Renier said. I nodded. "Oh, well thank you. Is that why y'all cleaned the stables so good?" I ask taking a bite of my food. "Well.. Yeah." Sasha chinned. "Did y'all know that Levi actually does appreciate y'all? I know he doesn't show it. But he does." I said as I stood up taking my tray back. They all looked at each other and came up with a plan. Certainly I was oblivious to it.

I went into the training rooms and waited for the cadets. When they all got there, 5 minutes late I decided to let that go. "Today you'll be practicing on people with the same rank as you. Armin with Connie. Mikasa with Renier. Ymir with Bertolt. Jean with Eren." I continued to go down the list and everyone got into fighting stances. I sighed. "And go." I took a step back walking around watching the skills. I see Armin pin down Connie. "Rules on fighting terms. Never let your guard down." I continue walking seeing Ymir on top of Bertholt. "Two. Keep your eyes sharp of your opponents actions." I walked over to Eren and Jean throwing Punches and so. "And three. Never give your opponent an opportunity to strike." I wink at Jean, distracting him then Eren pinned him down.

"No far! Brooke distracted me!" Jean yelled. "All is fair in love and war." I smiled and Jean blushed. "Alright Cadets! Out to the running track." They groaned "I know, but I didn't do it last time. I'll let y'all off with 15 laps." They nodded "But you can take a five minute break, starting now. Then run the laps. "Thank you Brooke." They smiled and I nodded.

I walked out and heard my name.

"Brooke!" It was Levi.

I kept walking pretending I didn't hear him just to bug him. When he didn't say anything after I was about to turn around but I felt myself being picked up bridal style. I look up to see Levi. "Levi! What the hell are you doing!" He chuckled, "You didn't answer me." I narrowed my eyes. "What do you want?" I asked, he was taking me somewhere "And where are you taking me?" He smirked at me. "What I wanted was to say hey to you but you ignored me, and I'm taking you to your office." I tilted my head. "Why?" He looked down at me "Is that not where you were going?" I nodded. "Oh, well.. Yeah." He looked back up. "See." I laughed slightly "People are looking at you Corporal." He looked around and scowled at everyone. "Let them." My eyes grew shock. "Tch. What's the matter brat?" I cleared my throat "Psh. Nothing." He stopped and set me on my feet. He looked around at the cadets whispering. "I hope they don't mind seeing." He said. I tilted my head "Seeing what ex-." He stopped me by placing his lips on mine. My eyes widened again and grew shock. I heard the whispers then felt my heart race. I caved. I gave in and kissed him back. His arms snaked his way around my waist. I placed my hands around his neck.

It was a perfect kiss.

.. Well until a certain someone saw

Eren's POV

I was walking to the running track along with Armin and Jean. Then they both stop wide eyes. "Guys wha.." I stopped. Brooke.. And Levi! Okay I know I said that they would be better together but.. We broke up not long ago. I didn't expect it but I got mad. I walked over and decided to have fun. "You want her mr clean freak? Fine. Have her.." I mumbled as I pushed Levi over causing him to fall on top of her. I ran as fast as I could so they didn't see.

Brooke's POV

I well was kissing Levi till we fell. I looked around seeing no one near. I then looked at Levi who looked furious. He got up and so did I. He was about to run after the running figure but I grabbed his wrist. "Levi, It's okay.." He looked at me and sighed. He walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Come by my office tomorrow after breakfast okay?" I nodded as he pulled me to his chest. "Okay." I smiled up at him and he kissed my forehead. He let go then headed to his room.

I looked around at the cadets that were whispering

"Brooke and Levi!?"

"OH MY shorty has a crushy wushy!"

I glared at all of them. "Oh shut the hell up and get to running." They all looked at me. "Now!" They all scatter their way to the field. I turned on my heel then headed to my room.

At 11:00pm I sat on my bed. I held my knees to my chest thinking.

What am I doing?

What am I scared of?

Loosing someone?

Loosing Levi..?

Questions bounced through my head. The Expedition was getting closer. I don't want to loose anymore people..

I don't want to die..

I don't want Levi to die..

I felt a few tears fall from my eyes. What happened to me? I use to be fearless. I wasn't really afraid of anything.. I never showed my emotions. Before Farlan died I haven't cried since I was 5!

I guess things change. I guess no one can be heartless and cruel. Levi can't. I can't. No one can.. Wait. Erwin. He's been or seemed fearless ever since I met him.. He can't be all that strong.. Can he?

I sighed as I wipe the tears from my eyes. I listened to nothing but quiet. Then I got thinking again

Levi.

What's he going to say tomorrow?

What's he going to do?

I knew how he felt about me, I just wasn't sure how I felt about him. I knew I liked him a little once before but.. I don't know..

I really do care about him..

But,

Do I love him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 169 31
⚠ WARNING ⚠ THIS IS AN EARLIER VERSION (A PROTOTYPE) OF EPIPHANY. PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FINAL VERSION OF EPIPHANY. I have...
1M 28.6K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
2.7K 59 17
Someone who seeks calm with stars while in a world filled with destruction and terror. Y/N has always been infatuated with stars; she thought they we...
9.3K 228 36
Bringing Eren Yeager back to life, Ymir connects him to Mikasa. Allowing them to feel each other's physical pains. Forced to run away from Erens cho...