Skinny Jeans

Galing kay fuckmeupjauregui

"This is the last pair, but I'll let you have them in exchange for your number." Higit pa

Skinny Jeans: Prologue
Something's Missing
Let's Call Her 'Skinny Jeans'
The Kissing Rock
Who Is This Girl?
Get Out Of My Head
I Can't Shake My Feelings
I Can't Shake My Feelings - Part 2
Cherry Stems And Keeping Secrets
Should've When You Could've
Emily's Big Day
Special Guests
Smoking In The Library With A Tiger
Plan B
Discussing Ali's Ex
Ali Takes The Wheel
Just Friends
College And... Camping?
Your Highness
No Glove, No Love
Confessions Of Kate
You Kissed Kate
You Killed Kate
Ow!
Forgiven... Not
Little Bitch // Face To Face
Frustration
That's Jason
All These Dogs
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Not An Update: Rant//Emison Prom
Ch. 41

Pip And Estella

6K 187 59
Galing kay fuckmeupjauregui

C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N

*Unedited*

December 23, 2014

General

Clank! Clank! Clank!

Alison sat up in her bed at the loud sound coming from outside her bedroom window. She reached under her pillow and felt around for her phone. She checked the time.

Ugh, midnight. She thought to herself as the clanking continued. She tossed the covers to the side and hopped out of bed, making her way to the bedroom window. She was slightly annoyed at the sound by the time she reached the window.

Alison looked out the window and there stood Emily, throwing stones at Alison's window. Alison smiled a little and opened the window. Emily didn't notice and threw one more, almost hitting Alison in the head.

"Damn it. Emily, are you drunk?" Alison called, down at her girlfriend who couldn't stop smiling. Emily just laughed a little bit.

"Hello, my love." Emily called up to her. "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!" She sing-songed.

"Emily, are you drunk?" Alison laughed.

"No! I'm just madly in love with this beautiful blonde girl, she had the most amazing blue eyes. And not to forget, she's fucking amazing in bed. I think you may know her." Emily shot a wink at her.

Alison smiled widely at her. "Go to the front, I'll open the door for you." Alison said happily.

"Anything for my princess." Emily called up.

"I'm a queen, but thank you." Alison said while Emily laughed a little.

Alison ran down the stairs while Emily ran around the house to the front door. Alison opened it and there stood Emily.

"Hey babe!" Emily pulled Alison in for a tight hug and swung her around. Alison giggled and kissed Emily softly.

"Hey beautiful." Alison kissed her again. "Why are you here so early?" Alison asked, happily.

"I told you we'd spend the day together." Emily said excitedly.

"Does spending the day together involve taking a nap because I'm tired." Alison said sleepily. "It's like midnight."

"Okay, go up to bed." Emily said sweetly.

"Come with me." Alison whined.

"I will, I'll be up in a minute." Emily said. "I'm just gonna get some water." She smiled.

Alison gave her a weird look but then she decided she was too tired to ask questions. She shrugged and started to walk upstairs to her bedroom.

Emily waited until she heard Alison's bedroom door open and close before running back outside. She waved Hanna over and Hanna came from around the house trying to get Pip and Estella over to Emily.

After letting Hanna struggle with the two puppies, Emily decided to help her out. She picked up Estella and put her in Hanna's arms then picked up Pip.

"Thanks for letting me struggle." Hanna says.

"It was hilarious." Emily laughed.

"Okay, so what's the plan?"

"You'll sleep downstairs with the puppies. Make sure they don't go upstairs, I don't want Alison to see them yet." Emily explains.

"I better be getting paid for this." Hanna walked through Alison's door and plopped down on the couch.

"Well... You're not." Emily said, starting to climb up the stairs. "Have a nice night."

Hanna started mumbling something to herself that Emily couldn't hear, but Emily didn't think much of it and proceeded to her girlfriends room. She walked into Alison's room, closing the door behind her, it was dark.

Emily made her way over to Alison's bed and laid down on the right side, the side that Alison doesn't sleep on. She felt around for her and she finally found her, curled up in a ball, sound asleep on the edge of the bed.

Emily pulled her closer and wrapped her arms around her, she stirred for a moment but remained sleeping.

"Goodnight Ali." Emily whispered and kissed Alison's cheek.

"Goodnight Em." She mumbled. As Emily was about to fall asleep, of course Hanna comes barging into the room. Light floods into the room from the hallway, Hanna jumps onto the bed with Pip and Estella. Somehow Alison managed to stay asleep through this.

"Hanna what the hell are you doing?" Emily asked quietly, not wanting to wake Alison.

"What are you doing? Not paying me, that's what." Hanna argued.

Alison POV

I was awakened not long after I fell asleep, by someone sucking/licking my face.

"Emily, not now I'm trying to sleep." I whined, pushing Emily away from me. The licking continued.

"Hate to break it to you Ali, but that's not me." Emily laughed a little bit. My eyes shot open.

"What the fuck! Hanna, stop!" I pushed Hanna away from my face an wiped her saliva off of my face. "Why would you do that?" I asked while Hanna laughed.

"Because your girlfriend wouldn't pay me." Hanna said,

"Pay you for what?" I asked, I looked over at Emily and she just shrugged.

"To keep these two a secret." Hanna said, she patted a spot on the bed, after nothing happened Hanna let out a frustrated sigh.

"Get up here." She said harshly and patted the bed again.

Two puppies jumped onto the bed, and started crawling all over us. Hanna picked one up and set it on my lap.

Oh my God! They got me dogs.

"You got me dogs?" I asked completely surprised.

"Surprise..." Emily said nervously.

"Oh my God! Thank you, babe I've always wanted a puppy." I said, attacking Em's face with kisses.

"I helped!" Hanna shouted. "Where're my kisses?" She pouted.

"They're non-existent." Emily said, and kissed me softly. "Happy anniversary and merry Christmas." Emily said, she wrapped an arm around me.

"Em, we agreed not to get each other anything." I said, now I must seem like a bad girlfriend.

"It was more for me than you..." She said.

"How so?" I asked, petting the dog that was currently in my lap.

"You told me you smoke when you feel alone, now you don't have to be alone. I can't always be here, but now..." She trailed off.

"Oh, what're their names?" I asked.

"The Pitbull is Pip and the German Shepard is Estella." Emily tells me. "Like from Great Expectations." She smiled.

"That's very thoughtful babe, thank you." I said, kissing her cheek. "I love you."

"I love you t-" Emily started, but Hanna cut her off.

"Okay, okay, we get it. Emily's the best girlfriend in the world." Hanna says, slightly annoyed. "I'm hungry."

"Han, it's 1am." I said,

"Ever heard of a midnight snack?" She shot back.

"I'm not making you food right now. So goodnight." I said, turning out the light.

I heard Emily let out a small laugh, as we laid down. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me against her warm body. The two dogs cuddled up to us.

"Can I at least sleep in here with you guys?" Hanna said with a sniffle, pretending to be sad. "I don't want to be left out."

"Sure Han." I said, she jumped up in excitement, startling the dogs, then cuddled up to me.

"Goodnight Em. Goodnight Han." I mumbled.

"Goodnight Ali." They said in unison.

And with that, Emily quickly drifted off to sleep. I tried to fall asleep but Hanna kept on tossing and turning for a few more minutes.

And then Hanna went to sleep on an empty stomach.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

171K 6.1K 71
"hey stranger" "do I know you?"
29.9K 820 16
Emison Oneshoots written by EmisonMessages for my Instagram followers
59K 916 24
An emison story filled with love, mistakes, and love [emily is intersex btw]
86.8K 2.4K 28
"What happened to you?" "I can't tell you." "Why not?" "I can't tell you." (Thanks so much to @call_me_chancey because I got so much inspiration from...