The Wolf Cries : Pregnant and...

By Kori98518

This isn't average rejected and pregnant story! Read to find out how this story ends. Sequel called The Matin... More

Introduction
Chapter 1- The Beginning
Chapter 2 - The Party
Chapter 3- Rejection???
Chapter 4- Morning Sickness?
Chapter 5- 7 years later
Chapter 7 - Going Home Part 1
Chapter 7- Going Home Part 2
Chapter 8-Arriving
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Photo
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Vote Aidelinde's dress
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Christmas
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important News
Chapter 20( Wedding Planning)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- The Wedding
Chapter 23- The Ceremony
Chapter 24 - Reception
Weddings Pictures
Chapter 25- Honeymoon
Chapter 26- 8 years later
More Pictures
Chapter 27- Twins Party
Quick Author's Note
Epilogue
Goodbye
Sequel News
The Mating Call
Sequel News !!!

Chapter 6- The stranger

4.2K 183 2
By Kori98518

 After work I headed to my phone company and got a new number. I sent a text message to everyone to let them have my new number. I arrived at the elementary school where I see Saphira pouting and Liam smiling like he did something.

 I parked and walked over. "Liam what did you do?" I asked tapping my foot. He looked up and smiled sheepishly . "Saphira , honey whats wrong?" I asked bending down. " Liam said daddy dont love us." She said  and then the tear works started. I looked at Liam and shook my head in disappoint. I  saw his face held some sadness. I picked up Saphira and walked to the car with Liam holding my pant leg.

 I buckled them up and started to drive home. But then I  remember that we have no food for this week.  I headed to the store and I  parked the car.  I put Liam and Saphira in the cart and roamed around the store. When I saw someone that looked like Tom, but I  shook  it off and carried on . I bought a bunch of foods  and left.  

I  pulled into my driveway and saw a unfamiliar car there. I  pulled into my neighbors drive way. "Liam I want you  to take your sister and go inside Ms. Johns house and tell her to keep you guys there until I  come get you. " I said opening there doors. "Okay mummy! " Liam said. Liam helped Saphira out and held her hand to Ms.johns house. I  pulled out and parked into my drive way. Then I opened  my car door and opened  the trunk. And the stranger came out of their car  and I  saw....? What are you doing here? I  looked surprised at this mystery visiter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.9K 66
This is a Book 2 story of Mates of a Werewolf Hunter
13.7K 741 33
Sabella can finally enjoy a few lifetimes with her mate, Ravic, but the question is, is she going to simply let go and have an open heart and give he...
11.3K 301 23
follow allie as she becomes the next alpha for her dad and deals with trying to find her mate and deal with a old ememy and new one what will happen...
296K 7.1K 29
Meeting your mate is meant to be the best moment of your life and in some circumstances you would be right but, my mate used and rejected me and gues...