Red Hood's Salvation (BWWM)

By batmanwife13

An Original Jason Todd Interracial Love Story. More

Memories
Explanations
The Visit
Alfred's Wisdom
Family
Redemption
Dinner Crew
Dinner
Nightmares
The Plan
The Unexpected Arrival
Captured
The Rescue
Explaining
Free Time
The Truth
Telling Him
Nightmares Again
Potion
A New Member
Visitors and Confusion
Rings and Promises
A New Protective Friend
Getting Ready and Invitations
Party and Danger
The Cure
Operation Rescue Gin
Annoyance
The Proposal
Plans and Rehearsals
Wedding
Celebrating
The Problem
Many Bundles of Joy
Double Dates
Hospital and Comfort
Gin's Wedding
Finding Jason
Father Daughter Time
John Diggle's Daughter and a Surprise
Another One?
The Boutique
Anniversary
Damian's Mother
Cheering Up Erika
The Change
Epilogue

Talks

839 33 2
By batmanwife13

   KARRY'S POV

  When I woke up the next morning, I had already forgotten that I had slept in here to comfort Gin last night. I sighed, but I noticed she was still sleeping. So, I slipped out of bed to find Jason. I just needed to know he was okay. It was the best friend in me talking right now, but also the girlfriend in me as well.
  I rushed into Jason's bathroom before I did my business. Then, I walked out of the bathroom and slid in beside Jason. He lifted his arm, so I could get under, and snuggled into me. Suddenly, I clutched my stomach and groaned.

  Jason asked me,"Baby, what's wrong? What hurts?"

  I answered,"My stomach. It just hurts real bad. I slept the wrong way."

  Jason nodded before he started massaging my stomach. I sighed in relief and snuggled more into him. However, Jason carried me downstairs and laid me down on the sofa.
  Jason waited until I got comfortable before he got in behind me. I laid my head on his chest, and Gin walked down the stairs. I offered her a smile before I waved her over.

  Jason moved, and I whimpered. 

  He sighed, yet he told me,"I know you need me, but I can't stay like this all day. Gin will be here to keep you company."

  He kissed me and remained there for a minute before he winked at me and took his leave. I pouted, and Gin laughed.

  Gin said,"You're in love, do you know that?"

  I smiled before I replied,"I know. How long do you have left to stay?"

  Gin looked down at her phone before she answered,"I have 10 minutes left, and I have to go tell Tim I'm leaving."

  I shook my head before I said to her,"I'll get him. Don't move. Oh, right you can't. I forgot." 

  Once I got Tim for Gin, I chuckled as I watched Gin and Tim's interaction before she left. Now, I was alone and needed a hug or just a friend. :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 222 40
"Families are like branches on a tree, we grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one"
144K 5.8K 42
[ how do you know so much about criminals? ] ━━━━━━ damian wayne x fem!original character started december 2022 [1 in batman 1/12/23] [1 in catwoman...
11.7K 417 36
When the bat-family throws a surprise party for Jason Todd, they discover that something is wrong. A member of the Bat-family has been kidnapped! Wil...
62.1K 1.6K 49
Love. A word so simple yet so complex. For Bruce, it meant family. Family that he lost and the family he created. But love can be harsh, especially i...