Two More Turtles (TMNT Book 1)

By CindyMikitoSchanda

Two new turtles have been secretly trained by Splinter's long-lost daughter that was supposedly dead. One nig... More

(Prologue)
Surface
Ice Cream
The Brain
And The Leader Is...
Turtles
Watching or Helping
Anonymous Helpers
Blue
Sneaking Off
Master Splinter
Another Pointing
Rematch
An Easy Win
Grounded
Plan One- Fail
Plan Two- Epic Fail
Plan Three- It Works
Ninjas Seen
You Get A Big Idea
Both Lairs
Another Argument
Naomi's Likeliness
Death Dragon
Nightly Issues
Pizza Time!
Meet Mii-Wa
Just An Idea
Uh-Oh Goes Raphael
Poor Donnie (Donnie POV)
Fair and Square
T-Pod
Ninjas Are Supposed To Be Silent!
Beat Down With Skatebords
Better Not Find Out...
Baxter Stockman
Closer...
RUN!
Busted... Ouch...
Not Really Used To A Stick... (Naomi POV)
Really, Mikey?
Feelings...? (Raph POV)
One Idea
Kraang and Shadows
New Stuff
Metalhead
One Bad Robot
What You Don't Expect

Boom Goes Naomi

1K 45 3
By CindyMikitoSchanda

Naomi marched past the few that was watching her run after Raph. Donnie even came up, wondering what the heck was wrong. He stepped back as he saw Raph’s Sais in her hands gripped tight in her hands. We watched her stomp in the dojo after she snatched her bent staff up.

“I think you should get her a limited-time replacement, Donnie.” Leo said.

“Why?” Donnie asked.

“Splinter’s in there. If he sees her with Raph’s Sais, he’ll… Yeah. Just get a stick staff just in case.”

Donnie nodded and went back in his area and came back out with a different stick staff from his own as Raph came in from the tracks. He was dirty and a little beat up. Naomi really can pack a punch.

“How?” Raph whimpered.

“What?” I asked. “The staff bending?”

“Naomi took your Sais?” Leo went next.

“She really beat you?” Donnie after.

“Or the fact you ran away like a girl yourself?” Mikey chuckled.

Raph shook his head and went into the kitchen. We all laughed as he walked past. That’s what Raph gets for messing with Naomi’s staff.

“Yah!” I heard Naomi cry then I saw her flying out of the dojo, smacking into a back wall. She slid slowly down, her head bumping against the floor. “Oi…” she didn’t have the Sais.

Splinter comes out with the two Sais. “Raphael!” he called out. Raph comes out with Spike back on his shoulder. “Here.”

“Thank you, Sensei.” Raph smiles, bowing.

Naomi rolled off the wall and got up, rubbing the top of her head. “What about my weapon?”

Donnie smiled and came up to her, but dropped the smile as Naomi glared at him. He offered her the stick staff. “Here?”

She snatched it out of his hands, feeling around for something. It was the blade button hidden under the cloth that was wrapped in the middle of the staff. Smiling, she retracted it again.

Mii-wa came out. “Naomi, that staff will only be for a few days, okay?”

“Aye, Sensei.” Naomi bowed.

“Hey guys!” April calls out. She comes in with a few more pizza boxes. “More pizza!”

“Yay!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 167 17
Leonardo... well no one really knows what happened to him. All the brothers know is they thought he was dead, but Karai faked his death and brainwash...
250 6 6
Leo was keeping a huge secret from his brothers and his sensei/father but only he is not a mutant turtle at all from before. Read and found out
730 24 4
The Turtles sought to win the hearts of New Yorkers and be accepted as typical youngsters after spending years shielded from the human world. They ba...
16.5K 783 18
Gwen ends up getting captured by the Kraang, then gets saved by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Read and find out what happens on Gwen's adventure...