Tangled Sheets ↣ lashton

By Princessofmuke

Ashton isn't your ordinary 16 year old high school boy,he's on the edge of breaking down and it won't be pret... More

↣Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine reupload
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Epilogue
new fic
NEW BOOK

Chapter Twenty-Four

10.1K 308 261
By Princessofmuke

Hi, so yeah i know, i disappeared again for like 2+ weeks and i'm sorry, it's just i have work and friends and it's summer and i really didn't know where to take this chapter because damn this is the second last chapter (there will be an epilogue tho, don't worry) 

I've also been busy with planning and writing out my new story (more about my new story in the A/N below ) 

To make it up i kinda added 3,3k words and some very detailed not so minor steamy smut!!

Enjoy!

Not Edited

Ashton let out a puff of air as he stared at the clock on the wall that was right behind his teacher, he really couldn't be bothered less as she explained how to create an explosion with two different chemicals. The curly haired boy could care less, he would meet Michael after class and they would both go for a drink at the place Luke worked, both of them knowing Ashton chose the place so he could see Luke working.

The school days seemed to last forever but when he was with Luke the time suddenly flew by , it was unfair , he only got to see Luke a couple hours this week with his hectic training schedule for the state championship. Ashton was very proud of his boyfriend , the blonde had also been through allot but now he was so close to becoming state champion with his team and there would be very important people watching him maybe wanting to give him a shot to play for a national team instead of a college one.

The blonde would always shrug his shoulders whenever Ashton talked about it with him, not wanting to seem big headed but the curly haired boy couldn't hide the fact that he was proud of his boyfriend,just like how Luke is proud of Ashton for handling his anxiety so much better these days and just for getting better after his depressed state he was in just a few weeks ago.

They both made each other a whole lot happier and tried to guide one another, whatever was in their path , they would make it as long as they did it together. Ashton wondered where he would be in a couple of years, he did that allot lately , he hoped he was still with Luke and living a happy life together.

Ashton's train of thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing and the curly haired boy couldn't be more relieved that the long school day was finally over so he could now grab a drink with his friend while checking Luke out as the older boy worked.

As soon as the hazel eyed boy walked out of the classroom he saw Michael already waiting for him at his locker, the boy's hair dyed a dark black color instead of the bright red hair he had before it. 

Ashton walked towards the dark haired boy and gave him a , how Michael calls it , 'bro hug' before opening his locker and dumping his books and shutting it afterwards. 

The duo made their way off of the school grounds, walking next to each other and making small talk about how boring their classes were and about how close graduation was.

 "so" Michael said "we're going to see lover boy" he teasingly said making Ashton scoff "don't call him that, and we're just going to hang out, he just happens to work there" the curly haired boy stated making it Michael's turn to scoff. "sure we are"

It was soon after that conversation that the boys entered the small coffee shop and the curly haired boy smiled as he saw Luke focuses on trying to make someone's coffee , the look of concentration on Luke's face was hot, he also looked like that when he fucked Ashton. 

The curly haired boy blushed , he hadn't had a good fuck in a while, sure they fooled around on several occasions and then there was the ice rink thing but, they really hadn't had a chance to actually have sex like they used to and it bothered him.

Michael went and sat down in a booth while the curly haired boy walked towards the counter and waited for a few seconds before Luke noticed that he was standing there, giving a sideways smile before walking towards it. 

"hi princess" The blonde greeted him ,quickly leaning over the counter to press his lips against Ashton's. The younger boy bit his lip and smiled "whatcha doing here?" Luke questioned with an eyebrow raised "just grabbing a drink with Mike" Ashton shrugged  and pointed at the black haired boy sitting at the window seat in a booth ,tapping away on his phone but noticing their gazes on him and send a small wave towards the two of them.

Luke nodded "what do you want?" the curly haired boy quickly scanned the menu before ordering two coffee's for both him and Michael, studdying his boyfriend as he nodded and wrote down the order. Before Ashton could even grab his wallet to pay for the coffee Luke grabbed his face and kissed him a bit to passionately for being in a public place, tracing the younger boy's lip with his tongue before the older boy pulled away ,leaving his boyfriend in a bit of a confused haze.

Licking his lips ,before smiling handed the blonde the coffee over to his boyfriend, making Ashton glare at him "i'm paying for you ,princess" he said in a matter of fact tone making Ashton roll his eyes but thanked him anyways.

Just as he was about to walk over towards Michael the younger boy turned around and smiled "i'll pay you back tonight, well if you decide to drop by for dinner" sending a wink towards the blonde and quickly turning around to walk towards Michael with the drinks.

The dark haired boy scoffed "took you long enough, stop sucking faces when i'm around please " Michael said making Ashton roll his eyes "well excuse me but i did get our drinks for free so make fun of me all you want, i have a boyfriend that pays for my drinks" the dark haired boy scoffed "sounds more like you have a sugar daddy to me though" before taking a sip of his coffee.

Ashton laughed ,by now he was used to Michael's comments, it made him Michael. The dark haired boy had become a very decent friend to him in a short time, he apologized to Ashton the day after Luke had beaten Tristan and his friends up, telling him that they threatened him , telling him that if he continued to be friends with Ashton they would make Michael's life a living hell and they even beat him up once.

The curly haired boy told him he understood and didn't blame him and they shared a hug and Michael told Ashton that he would make up for it and he did, they hung out allot and were inseparable in school.

Michael and Ashton shared some small chat while drinking their coffee's and Ashton's not so subtle glances at Luke. "hey Ash ,can i ask you something?" Michael suddenly asked, half whispering making the curly haired boy raise his eyebrow but nod anyway .

 The dark haired boy looked down at his coffee before looking back at Ashton "okay so there's this guy ,he works at a record store and i know him from there and every time i'm there we kinda flirt and i really don't know what to do with it" Michael focused his gaze on the table "i kinda like him but all he does is send some flirty comments my way " 

Ashton nodded his head in understanding "i just don't know what to do because he's really nice but i wish he would do more than just send me some dirty pick up line every time i'm there" Ashton's lips curved into a smile "than send him an obvious message next time, let him know you want him" the curly haired boy spoke while keeping eye contact with Luke.

Michael nodded "yeah ,i'll give him a very obvious message next time" the black haired boy stated in a rather weird way "please don't jump his bones Mike" Ash said making the dark haired boy glare at him "oh please we all know what Luke and you would be doing if you two were all alone here, you've been giving each other bedroom eyes the entire time we've been here " Michael stated making Ashton laughed, it was kinda true that they had been eye fucking. "the sexual frustration is just everywhere man" Michael scoffed making Ashton giggle even louder.

After some more small talk both Michael and Ashton decided that it was time to go home, so that's what they both did , Michael returned their drinks to Luke ,whispering something that made Luke's eyes go a bit wider than normal before a prominent smirk was placed on his face , he said something back at him that looked like "will do" but Ashton wasn't the best lip reader so it could be anything.

Michael walked over to Ashton and grabbed his wrist , tugging him to the exit of the coffee place, the younger boy quickly waved at Luke who was still standing with a large smirk behind the counter while cleaning it.

-

It was later that night when the doorbell rang and Ashton silently cheered, he stood up and beat his mother to get the door. When the curly haired boy opened the door he was greeted by his boyfriend "so you came" Ashton playfully as Luke pulled him in for a kiss , mumbling an "of course" before slotting their mouths together.

As much as both boys wanted to continue their small make out session in the hallway of Ashton's house , dinner was ready and both boys were kinda starving so Ashton grabbed Luke's hand and lead the both of them towards the dining room "hi mom" Ashton cheerfully said before sitting down at the table with Luke sitting down next to him "Evening Mrs. Irwin" Luke said earning a huff from Ashton's mother "Luke ,please call me Anne, it makes me feel to old" she said making everyone at the table laugh.

After dinner, Ashton excused him and Luke and they went upstairs, as soon as they turned the corner Luke threw Ashton over his shoulder and playfully slapped the younger boy's ass making both of them burst out in giggles as they made their way upstairs.

Luke opened Ashton's bedroom door and playfully threw him on the bed before crawling on top of him and connecting their lips. It had been way to long since they had last done it , Luke's college,hockey practice, work or even his annoying cock blocking roommate would always find their way to ruin it for them or have them settle on just a quicky.

Ashton giggled as Luke trailed kisses down his neck,those giggles quickly turned into soft whimpers as the older boy started to bite down on the skin "hmm ,daddy"  the younger boy breathed , running his hand through Luke's blonde hair.  

Luke trailed his kisses back up again before closing the gap between their mouths, the kiss was passionate , it made Ashton's chest feel tight and his mind swim in nothing but love. Ashton was floating on a cloud and he wasn't planning on getting down anytime soon.

Both boys grinded down on each other as their lips kept locking , tongue's roaming each others mouth. Luke bit down harshly on the younger boy's lip making Ashton let out a whimper "lukey, want you so bad " the younger boy breathed out before Luke connecting their lips again in another deep and breath taking kiss.

Ashton grinded his crotch against Luke's thigh, desperate to get some friction. Fuck he would could cum from just this right now, his cöck was swollen and begging for any kind of attention but Luke was too busy with shoving his tongue down Ashton's throat.

The blonde pulled back , quickly getting rid of his own and Ashton's shirts before leaning back down and kissing down the younger boy's chest, licking all the way down and up just to make Ashton's hips spasm and the younger boy whine.

Ashton moaned filthily as he continued to rut himself against his boyfriends thigh, head already clouding in pleasure as Luke trailed kisses all the way up his body to his ear before biting down on the soft skin of Ashton's earlobe making the younger boy gasp.

"We have to be quiet princess" Luke whispered and fuck he never sounded so hot , all Ashton could do was let out a chocked back moan and nod his head "words ,princess" the older boy said while trailing his fingers down the younger boy's chest "i can be quiet for you daddy" 

The pressure of being quiet and wanting to please his daddy excited Ashton even more as Luke rolled the younger boy over so that he was now laying flat on his stomach. "stay still" Luke ordered and Ashton obeyed, hart beating fast in his chest , it excited him whenever Luke would be so strict with him, he loved following up the blonde's orders.

Luke left the bed to grab the lube from where Ashton had hidden it in the bottom before walking back towards Ashton who was panting hard and waiting for him. Luke trailed his hand down the boy's bare back making Ashton shiver at the contact.

"Luke quickly stripped himself down to his boxers before climbing back onto the bed , grabbing Ashton's hips and raising them in the air ,making the younger boy sit on his knees "i'm gonna undress you princess" he spoke and Ashton bit his lip while nodding "okay daddy" 

After Luke got the consent he quickly reached one arm around his boyfriend and tugged the grey sweatpants and boxers down Ashton's legs, luckily he wasn't wearing tight skinny jeans because that would've been way harder to get off, they make his thigh look delicious tho.

Luke helped Ashton out of his clothes before telling the boy to get on all fours, Ashton quickly obeyed, pushing his ass further back and arching his back, knowing Luke liked it when he did that "so pretty" the older boy spoke, fingertips running along Ashton's bare hips , sending shivers down the curly haired boy's spine and making his cöck twitch against his stomach.

"please Daddy, no teasing, i need you" the younger boy begged underneath Luke, the older boy looked down , studying the shaking boy as his hole fluttering , he was more than ready to be fucked  , just like Michael had told him "You really need to fuck him, he's getting desperate"  

Smirking , Luke bent down and licked a stripe up Ashton's hole making the younger boy let out a little bit to loud moan at the unsuspected contact and grind back against the blonde's tongue.

Luke continued to lick a few stripes up the curly haired boy's asshole before he dipped the tip of his tongue in making Ashton let out a chocked sob. The blonde smirked before circling his tongue around the rim of Ashton's hole, pulling back and watching as it clenches hard on nothing making him let out a soft whine in protest.

Luke's hands massaged Ashton's ass a bit before spreading his cheeks and leaning down,finally pushed his tongue all the way in. Ashton let out a shaky moan "fuck daddy" he whimpered as he pushed his ass back more.

The blonde's hands firmly grabbed his waist , keeping him still as he licked the younger boy's hole a few more times, these times his tongue dipping into his hole just a centimeter before pulling out driving the young boy underneath him completely insane.

Luke pushed his tongue all the way in again before starting to fuck the younger boy with it, the blonde's hands started to move Ashton's hips and the young boy quickly started to grind down on Luke's tongue ,moaning softly in delight, trying his best to be quiet.

Within seconds Ashton could already feel a warm knot in his stomach form fast, his head was clouding and his cöck was aching to be touched. 

Luke could feel Ashton's hole clenching hard around his tongue, the younger boy let out high pitched whimpers and moans , whimpering "oh god Daddy" 's as he painted the sheets with his own cum as he came untouched. The older boy fucked him with his tongue through his orgasm before pulling back and looking at the already panting mess that was Ashton.

Luke pulled back completely and quickly got rid of his boxers , his hands soothed massaged Ashton's ass before lubing up and lining up with Ashton's hole before pushing in all the way. Luke moaned at the tightness and threw his head back in pleasure as Ashton's tight muscle clenched around him. 

"Oh princess, you feel so fucking good" the blonde moaned while he bent down to press kisses all over Ashton's back "so good for daddy, hmm" the older boy whispered making the younger boy whine in responds.

The older boy quickly started moving , picking up his past fast, holding Ashton's hips tightly as he concentrated on fucking deeply into the boy, "daddy, oh fuck daddy" the younger boy moaned underneath him as his tip brushed over his prostate, the younger boy gripped the headboard of the bed as he started to let out whimpers. 

 "be quiet baby, don't want anyone hearing us" Luke growled into his ear and Ashton let out a tiny whimper , swallowing hard and nodding his head "yes daddy" before aching his back as Luke hit his prostate over and over again ,making him bite down on his lip to contain from letting a loud moan escape.

Luke was hitting all the right spots and Ashton was a mess ,his hair messily sticking to his forehead , sweat covering his body as he tried his best to keep quiet , chocking on sobs as he felt himself lose it.

The bed was squeaking and hitting the wall ,neither of them cared at the moment as they were so lost in the pleasure , Ashton was shaking underneath the older boy, quivering and struggling to keep himself up as Luke fucked hard into him.

Luke angled his hips and made his trusts harder making the younger boy underneath him shake so hard that his arms gave up on him and made him fall against the headboard while Luke continued to fuck him, his trusts becoming unsteady as both of them were close.

Ashton was clinging with all his power to the headboard, eyes closed as he felt the familiar knot form in his stomach for the second time that night, Luke was panting hard above him ,  his trust were sloppy giving away that he couldn't hold it much longer.

The younger boy clenched around Luke , a sob escaping his lips as he came again, adding even more cum to the mess that was already on his bed sheets , soon after Luke came inside of him, filing him up with his warm cum.

Luke fucked both of them through their orgasm before pulling out . Luke held the younger boy and let him gently fall onto the bed, panting hard, this was what both of them needed.

"Princess" the blonde whispered receiving a groan from the younger boy that was laying half dead on the bed "i didn't break you did i?" Luke asked , concern in his voice making Ashton let out a tired sounding giggle before he turned around, laying flat on his back and staring up at the blonde who was sitting on the bed trying to catch his breath too.

"no, i'm okay, just fucked my brains out , that's all" the younger boy giggled making Luke let out a breathless laughter before laying down on the bed next to him, scooping his boyfriend up in his arms and playing with the mess of curls that were laying damp on his head.

 "we really need a shower" Luke commented as he studied the sweat on their skin "good luck, i'm not sure if my legs still work " making the blonde boy chuckle  "we can also just take a bath, how does that sound?" he offered while running his hands down Ashton's upper arm. "sounds good" .

Luke nodded and walked towards the bedroom, the sound of a water tab running quickly echoing through the room. 

So hey guys, that was something. the smut scene took me like 1,5 hour to write !!! but i guess it was worth it.

So i wrote out what i wanted to do for my new story and it's going to be a Muke one, sorry for you guys who only want Lashton but i kinda liked Muke allot more for a while now , it's just hard to picture sweet little innocent Ashton when the guy's 21 and looking like he's some fitness coach.

The story is going to contain some heavy subjects and there's not going to be as much smut in the beginning but don't worry there will be some epic smut scene's 

Also the reason why i'm making my story 25 chapters is that i don't want to have all my story idea's in one book with like 60 chapters, i want new and refreshing story's ( i learnt that from Larry_Lashton) 

Thanks for sticking around for so long guys, you mean the world to me and you make me emotional because before this i never had anything to feel good about, i never really thought i was good at anything or was talented in any way but writing is like my everything and i can share it with you and for you guys to appreciate that means the world to me!

So thank you , for giving me that happy feeling every time my phone buzzes with a notification of wattpad from you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 3.2K 12
ashton and his family decide to go on holiday for his school break, but ashton had no clue that this holiday break meant he'd meet a certain blonde b...
90K 4.1K 13
In which, Luke and Ashton are trying for a baby LASHTON HEMWIN COMPLETED ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016
69.3K 2.8K 23
"In all our lives, there is a fall from innocence. A time after which we are never the same." ...
655K 28.4K 33
Luke is a nerdy straight A student by day, but when night comes he looses the nerd act and turns into his real self. *Completed!*